DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
In the next update i hope in some scenes with Christine and the guy gym (and some other guys, why not) in the "cheating" path!
I'm with you buddy. That's the main path I want to see. I'd Like to see Christine get Gang banged By him and his friends like he threatened

Reactions: 03abc

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
I played this game a couple of days ago what's with the 0.45 update? No descripyion

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Are you sure this is posted in the correct game? I don't think there is a sister in IR.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Ah. No, I wouldn't expect it at this point. There is significant animosity between the two, so it would be totally out of character for the story so far.

But, who knows what Ptolemy has in mind for the tale down the road...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@maga1991

Nope Kelly only wants the dad and can't stand his wife and would rather kill her or get the dad to leave her then to do anything with her.

@UncleVT

Game needs the lesbian since it's now in the game. Thanks.

Reactions: UncleVT

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
This update seemed pretty good and I finally got to see the one scene I was hoping would happen with the MC and now to wait for one that includes Nadine.

YouKnowDean

Apr 14, 2018
Is there a way to be completely faithful to Christine or does it always escalate with the daugther? Haven't found a choice combination to not cheat on her with Kelly

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Is there a way to be completely faithful to Christine or does it always escalate with the daugther? Haven't found a choice combination to not cheat on her with Kelly
The game is literally about how your daughter is crazy about you. No way to avoid it. I can't say i didn't like the story, or Kelly's crazyness, even though I'm not the one for incest.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
is there a walkthrough of the game?
You don't need a walkthrough, the story is linear and it will continue no matter what you chose. Blue is more peaceful and keeps Christine loyal, red revolves around her being drunk and constantly thinking about cheating on you. But in the end both ways lead to the same ending

YouKnowDean

Apr 14, 2018
The game is literally about how your daughter is crazy about you. No way to avoid it. I can't say i didn't like the story, or Kelly's crazyness, even though I'm not the one for incest.
I like the story as well and also the full cheating route but it takes two to tango. I'd like to have had the option to not agree/enable her incest, especially after Christine gets over her initial bitchyness. Imo that's actually only the case because the characters are written in a way that makes me care for them

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You gotta love this guy. He keeps peppering us with quick updates about his progress. He could use a little support on Patreon, for the quality of work he does compared to his earnings. Here's his latest info:

Progress update
Patrons only
Jul 24 at 4:24pm
Hi

Well, I've finished the preparations for the next update. The outfits and new settings are done.

And I've started preparing renders. Will probably be at 20 tonight.

That's more or less it.

Still a long road to 300 renders.

And probably 2 animation.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
We have to agree there's fierce competition when it comes to incest themed games. The bucket has been filled.

Soon, a "nonincest" fetish should be tagged. A bunch of these recently saw the light of day with surprisingly good results.

Reactions: UncleVT

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Why not go all the way...

No tits, No sex, no touching, no looking, virtuous conversation, nonincest

Reactions: Krull

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
I've barely tried the game out tonight.
To get the bad out of the way first, a lot of the characters seem morally questionable, at least at first, especially Christine, the daughter Kelly, Darla, and especially Derek. This isn't necessarily bad, but it makes them act in ways where I kinda care less when questionable things happen to them. The other bad thing is grammar related (and I really hate that I care about this as much as I do), but the use of "should of, would of, could of" instead of the correct "should've or should have, would've would have, could've, could have". I hate that misuse so very very much and every time I see it (I remember it twice thus far in my play through, which is not yet complete) and as much as I don't want to let it bother me, it does. Much more than any other typos, misspellings, improper use of grammar. There are a few graphical weirdnesses for Kelly, but definitely not enough to bother me.
Otherwise, I am very much enjoying the journey, and want to see this get finished. In the first path I've taken, I care for the characters and hope no especially bad things happen <s>father daughter sexy times, and mother son sexy times are okay, and Derek sucks as a competent human being, of course</s>.
It might also speak bad to me that in the back of my head, I was a little bit hoping that Christine would just get really drunk and fuck her son Jack (who, probably should also be quite drunk when it happens).
Anyway, despite minor flaws (and my own particular grammar intolerance), I'm really enjoying this, would, in a better world than this, kick down a couple of bucks to the patreon or just as a tip, and as mentioned before I really want to experience this wrapped up in satisfying way.

I'd give the previous paragraphs as a review if I knew how (and probably my user level is unsufficient <sic> for it). Still, 4 stars thus far.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes