Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Once you click on a star rating (top of the page), a box will pop up that allows you to write a review.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Looking for a little more info on this fun game? Sure you are! Here's some right now. And, of course, don't forget that his Patreon page is always accepting new fans!

Progress update
Patrons only
Jul 29 at 3:05pm
Hi

I like to do these updates at least twice a week.

But I don't have that much to say.

Things are chugging along.

Passed the 100 prepared renders mark today. But it's still a long way to go.

Especially since as I'm writing the story, it seems to be growing. And I'm not sure that 300 renders will be enough for this update.

That's about it.

I'll keep making these, and keep you in the loop.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

Aug 8, 2017
Why not go all the way...
No tits, No sex, no touching, no looking, virtuous conversation, nonincest
wouldn't that be this ?
maxresdefault.gif
all joking aside. I do (or at least, have) enjoy both games, as well as appreciate the art style
of both.. just wish gumdrop had the same work ethic as Ptolemy

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
PTOLEMY posted
Progress update

Hi

Will keep this relatively short.

I've prepared 160 renders and 3 animations so far. So things keep on chugging along.

And I'd like to announce that it's August and it's time for my summer vacation.

I'll be gone from the 12th to the 17th. How this will affect the next patch, I don't know.

So the most likely release date for the patch will be somewhere around the 19th/20th.

I'm certain I'll be able to finish preparing the renders before I leave. And they'll be able to be actually rendered while I'm gone. That will leave me with a couple of days after I come back, to finish up the dialogue and do some bugfixing.

That's pretty much the plan.

I'll make another one of these early next week, and by that time I hope to be over 200 renders.

That's about it.

Ptolemy

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just for pure curiosity i download the game, because Ptolemy last time do a great work.
But at the start i just do not understand... who is the mc? Is the Dad? The Step Mother? The daughter? All of them?
I try to play till a point, but i go really bored. 10 minute in game and i do not fell any affection toward tham. So the mc is the daughter? Because if is the daughter or the step mother or all i really think that i avoid this game.
Some friend of mine let me understand that the mc was the son of the Kelly step mother.
So i think that was a game for me, but if is not like that i just avoid and search another game.
Can someone explain it to me?
Anticipate thankses.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Hi guys just for pure curiosity i download the game, because Ptolemy last time do a great work.
But at the start i just do not understand... who is the mc? Is the Dad? The Step Mother? The daughter? All of them?
I try to play till a point, but i go really bored. 10 minute in game and i do not fell any affection toward tham. So the mc is the daughter? Because if is the daughter or the step mother or all i really think that i avoid this game.
Some friend of mine let me understand that the mc was the son of the Kelly step mother.
So i think that was a game for me, but if is not like that i just avoid and search another game.
Can someone explain it to me?
Anticipate thankses.
There is no "MC." It's a visual novel about a family, told from the third-person point of view of the three characters. At times you'll follow along and make choice as the daughter, the father, or the stepmom. So "all of them" would be the closest answer, I guess. I understand if this story doesn't interest you because of your tastes, but I'd encourage you not to abandon it only because you're not sure who the MC is. It's not a game... It's a branching visual novel where different events play out depending on the choices you make.

Hope that helps!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
There is no "MC." It's a visual novel about a family, told from the third-person point of view of the three characters. At times you'll follow along and make choice as the daughter, the father, or the stepmom. So "all of them" would be the closest answer, I guess. I understand if this story doesn't interest you because of your tastes, but I'd encourage you not to abandon it only because you're not sure who the MC is. It's not a game... It's a branching visual novel where different events play out depending on the choices you make.

Hope that helps!
Thank you for the fast answer! o_O
And trust me if i can... i surelly try again the game. But... as i was done, I would end up losing 70% of the game. Why? Because i do not like to play as a females prospective. So as you say this game give me three main character and i need to play and help all of them. So with me playstyle and me taste, i end up to play like that:
Kelly never fuck a man, never also her boyfriend if i can, why? Because i am a man and i really do not like to imaginate fucking a man. I play as her and i need to think to fuck this guy? Or other? Not for me.
The step mother? Again also her never fuck other man. Perhaps her son, if i can because i like incest. Her husband? I do not think i wanna let him fuck her why? Because the Dad remember me about the bad villain in another game. If i am not mistake Mr Silver of babysitter and now his face is like i hate him. And i wanna punch him in the face :pensive:
So we come at the end, the last mc is the Dad and as i say above, i do not like him.
Unfortunately, I'm too used to identifying myself and this game is not for me. I need to play from a male perspective, otherwise I do not get excited.
So in the end i cant find any motivation to return and try the game again.
But anyway thank you for you fast answer.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Even better, Bahamut, you managed to write a reasoned and logical point not to play a game without trashing either the game or the developer, nor ask him to change it to your liking.

Would that more on this site followed your mature example! You get one of my less than a half-dozen likes I've ever used on here.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Even better, Bahamut, you managed to write a reasoned and logical point not to play a game without trashing either the game or the developer, nor ask him to change it to your liking.

Would that more on this site followed your mature example! You get one of my less than a half-dozen likes I've ever used on here.
lol Thank you for the like it. its really apprecciated.
I think that the worse and crazy thing to do is... ask to the developer to change the game style. I do not like to impose my thought.
Also because this is the first time i see a game with a prospective like that. As i say i was really confused at the start because i do not understand who was the mc. So if that prospective is not me taste, that do not mean that other ppl do not like it. Is ofc a new fresh air to see. The daughter is really cute, the mother in a sort of way look more alike to the mother of Dreams of Desire, so surelly i like her. The dad i already say why i do not like him. And the plot as the last work Ptolemy do, look really solid. At last for the 10/15 minutes i play it. But i need to think who i like and who i do not like. So was easy to say that is not me style and is better for me to avoid it.
And the other worse thing to do is then judge a job that I have not even played at best, so I can not trash the work of someone only because i do not like the point o view of the game. Anyway i hope that the next project of Ptolemy is again a male prospective only, because this autor is really promising.
Anyway sorry if me english is not so good, some time i need to use a translator.
Well who other to say, yes XD good continuity of play to everyone. We surelly meet in another thread XD

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I am just hoping that there is a way to get the following ending:
1. Christine resolves her conflict with her son;
2. Derek continues to bang his office assistant, giving her that protective relationship she wants;
3. Christine tires of Matteo's bullshit, comes back home;
4. Christine accepts the father/daughter dynamic, joins in.

That would be nice to see!

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
question what has which consequences? BOLD vs TIMID
i mean for every character the consequences of how they act

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
question what has which consequences? BOLD vs TIMID
i mean for every character the consequences of how they act
bold/timid only matter for the first few days. And really, the only thing that matters is Christine being bold can open up the cheating wife path.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
bold/timid only matter for the first few days. And really, the only thing that matters is Christine being bold can open up the cheating wife path.
well i did the full cheating path but she didn't cheat she almost did but didn't in the end.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
PTOLEMY posted
Progress update

Hi

I was hoping to have over 200 renders prepared by today.

Happy to say that as of right now, I'm at 252.

I'll be able to easily finish preparing the renders by Sunday, when I leave on vacation.

This means that I should have all the renders rendered by the time I come back next weekend.

So, no delays.

I'll make another post next Saturday when I come back from vacation to set a firm date for the release.

That's about it.

Ptolemy

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
well i did the full cheating path but she didn't cheat she almost did but didn't in the end.
Just being bold isn't the full cheating path. It's the prerequisite for it. Then, when Andrew wants sex after being turned on by Kelly, Christine needs to reject him instead of submitting.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Is Kelly's upper lip looking normal again?! It doesn't seem to look like a case of screwed up cosmetic surgery any more :happyblush
I guess the swelling went down again. :winkytongue:

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes