Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
Does the game forces you to have sex with the dad or is it just optional ? I hate his model and want to avoid him as much as possible.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yesss, was looking forward to this update, was wondering when it was going to come about, as I don't know the update cycles for this VN, haha. But I'm so looking forward to where the newly found relationship with daughter will lead to, she's my favorite in this VN :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Not exactly a changelog, but here's the info that went out with the release:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And that's my favorite girl in the VN, can't wait for more of her :p
287 renders isn't all too much, but I appreciate it all the same though, especially if the dev's team is small, or just him alone doing all the work, so all good, I'm not complaining :)

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Does the game forces you to have sex with the dad or is it just optional ? I hate his model and want to avoid him as much as possible.
You do know this is ALL about Him.... The entire story is from His prospective so one way or another your going to have to 'deal' with it.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You do know this is ALL about Him.... The entire story is from His prospective so one way or another your going to have to 'deal' with it.
Exactly, and I don't know what exactly he thinks is wrong with the dad (the MC), I mean, he looks like a pretty ordinary middle-aged man if you ask me and that realistic, no? Pretty much all character models in this VN are realistic, and that's something I appreciate a lot. I'd find it weird if the dad looked like a 20 year old hunk or some shit, haha.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Is it? It seems Kelly is just as much as an MC as Andrew. I would argue that this game has no MC at all--it's a 3rd-person VN in which all three MCs (Andrew, Kelly, and Christine) make choices that affect the outcome. Christine can choose Matteo or not, Kelly can choose whether to have sex with Darla or not, Andrew can choose between Christine or his doctor and/or secretary.

You are correct that the story does "force" Andrew and Kelly together--there's no option for them not to have sex. But there's a lot more going on, so I'm not sure it's correct to say the story is ALL about Andrew. Of course, by the end, it might very well be have been so, and you'd be right :).

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Is it? It seems Kelly is just as much as an MC as Andrew. I would argue that this game has no MC at all--it's a 3rd-person VN in which all three MCs (Andrew, Kelly, and Christine) make choices that affect the outcome. Christine can choose Matteo or not, Kelly can choose whether to have sex with Darla or not, Andrew can choose between Christine or his doctor and/or secretary.

You are correct that the story does "force" Andrew and Kelly together--there's no option for them not to have sex. But there's a lot more going on, so I'm not sure it's correct to say the story is ALL about Andrew. Of course, by the end, it might very well be have been so, and you'd be right :).
I would say that Andrew, the dad, is the MC because even though you have some control on how other characters like Kelly and Christine react and what they do in certain situations, it's still more about Andrew and what HE will or will not do and how he reacts in situations. Maybe you play a route where Christine is a cheating bitch, Andrew is loyal (except for the forced situations) and Kelly will be hostile toward Christine throughout the story and also finds out about Christine's endeavors, ultimately it all falls on to Andrew, the MC.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
@fauxplayer I can see your point and it is somewhat valid. However everything you choose will have an impact on the mc, so in essence you are 'grooming' his life and the two 'paths' are very different. As you play the impact of the decisions are directed towards him and and are reflected to him by the character making the decision it's just not directly correlated at the time it's made. He makes a comment at one point about how he is changing. Admittedly I haven't played the 'ntr' path, I don't like ntr, but love avoidable ntr (MC can do something to prevent it via game play, like in Tyrant for example). So at this point, yeah, we'll just have to wait and see, and I for one am looking forward to it!:)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@fauxplayer I can see your point and it is somewhat valid. However everything you choose will have an impact on the mc, so in essence you are 'grooming' his life and the two 'paths' are very different. As you play the impact of the decisions are directed towards him and and are reflected to him by the character making the decision it's just not directly correlated at the time it's made. He makes a comment at one point about how he is changing. Admittedly I haven't played the 'ntr' path, I don't like ntr, but love avoidable ntr (MC can do something to prevent it via game play, like in Tyrant for example). So at this point, yeah, we'll just have to wait and see, and I for one am looking forward to it!:)
I think I'm actually for the very first time going to force myself through the NTR route even though I can't put it in words just how much I hate NTR, but this time I'll force myself to go through it, basically have a cheating wife and MC and Kelly starting the incestuous love relationship, and the reason why I go through the NTR route is because I wanna see if Andrew would then divorce Christine for infidelity (and hopefully he had her sign up the prenup) leaving her on the gutter with nothing of her own, haha :p

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I would say that Andrew, the dad, is the MC because even though you have some control on how other characters like Kelly and Christine react and what they do in certain situations, it's still more about Andrew and what HE will or will not do and how he reacts in situations. Maybe you play a route where Christine is a cheating bitch, Andrew is loyal (except for the forced situations) and Kelly will be hostile toward Christine throughout the story and also finds out about Christine's endeavors, ultimately it all falls on to Andrew, the MC.
@fauxplayer I can see your point and it is somewhat valid. However everything you choose will have an impact on the mc, so in essence you are 'grooming' his life and the two 'paths' are very different. As you play the impact of the decisions are directed towards him and and are reflected to him by the character making the decision it's just not directly correlated at the time it's made. He makes a comment at one point about how he is changing.
I can see both your points. Maybe it was just that through the first few updates it seemed at that time like Kelly was driving the action more and Andrew was on the receiving end of both Kelly and Christine's actions than the other way around. But I admit that since then, Andrew's choices matter the most. I think we're so used to games having a clear MC that when a game comes around like this one that tells the story from the perspective of multiple characters, there's an impulse to decide which of the characters is THE main character, when really there might not be one. Kelly is clearly the aggressive one in how the relationship with her father plays out, so maybe it's just me rejecting the idea that Andrew is the MC because he doesn't have a choice in the matter and becomes wrapped around Kelly's finger. I'd rather be the wrapper than the wrappee, if that makes sense, so I actually find myself playing from Kelly's perspective. Andrew can choose to ignore the doctor or his secretary, but Kelly has the "power" in the story if you will, so I think I've established a mindset that there is NO main character and I'm just enjoying the story, because if I decided Andrew was the MC I'd probably be perturbed at how he just lets things happen.

In other words, and this is just my opinion, this VN is more enjoyable if I detach myself from Andrew and play from a third-person perspective of all three characters rather than a first-person perspective from Andrew's point of view. But you're both right in that it seems like how the game ultimately ends has more to do with Andrew's choices than the choices of others--I'll concede that point.

I think I'm actually for the very first time going to force myself through the NTR route even though I can't put it in words just how much I hate NTR, but this time I'll force myself to go through it, basically have a cheating wife and MC and Kelly starting the incestuous love relationship, and the reason why I go through the NTR route is because I wanna see if Andrew would then divorce Christine for infidelity (and hopefully he had her sign up the prenup) leaving her on the gutter with nothing of her own, haha :p
Admittedly I haven't played the 'ntr' path, I don't like ntr, but love avoidable ntr (MC can do something to prevent it via game play, like in Tyrant for example). So at this point, yeah, we'll just have to wait and see, and I for one am looking forward to it!:)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, this is kind of how I'm going about the supposed NTR route: Wife cheats, Kelly finds out about it and also along the way starts to romantically fall for her own dad, Andrew, not only will she plot her grand scheme getting rid of Christine for good, but also taking steps toward Andrew (I really do want them to start a romantic relationship and become a couple, as incest is my most favored kink in VNs). Andrew I will have as the faithful one who gets devastated when he finds about the infidelity (apart from the scenes you couldn't avoid with Kelly even if you wanted to). So basically the wife is a bitch and she has to go, Andrew is the good one who will find his "the one" in his own daughter :p

Reactions: blahblah25
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes