blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I would like a WT to see what I could have done differently or to see what paths lead to here or there but now I need more I love and hate PTOLEMY rn feeding my addiction and then taking it all away :':)':)':)test3:

Reactions: Endless

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
I'm not too sure Christine would even approve the incestuous relationship Andrew and Kelly has, let alone joining them, haha.
She will. That is the whole point behind the story with her son, who happens to be a strong, handsome, army guy. I sense you'll have the option to push Christine into an incestuous relationship of her own at some point. Or you can refuse to share your harem as i will, given the option.

Ptolemy, you giant lesbian tease. Christine loses herself in Nadine's eyes at one point, she has her cute sleepy tits naked in the house, now shes hugging and picking kelly's cheek. Let the represt lesbian damn break, and let the lesbian ultrawaters run free !!!!

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I like this game too, don't get me wrong, but you're done in like 25 minutes if that, but, I do like it though
yea well sometimes things are not extremely long unless you take your time enjoying the images or even reading the story. There are several permutations of the story to watch and enjoy with different situations cropping up.

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
i am realy not a fan on incest. ist just compleetly arkward. and the whole situation in this game is arkward. it make to play the game hard. i Like it in a way or in an other way. i Like the art and i Like the Slutty Friend of her. I dont Like the women and JESUS! She need A REALY good Shave! this women is full of problems. and the dougther make the live of this man toublesome. I think we need more Choices in this game. Like SHAVE THE WOMEN! XD and the dude needs to trim his hairs too. But the game on it own is a realy good one. it dont have a huge storry right now. i hope it becomes one. and that the storry dont be just FUCK your own doughter. Maybe fuck the doughters friend. get divorcet. or play a part of the women. shes Poor i dont wisch for anyone to be on this matter with the own child. I played it now for like 90 mins. and i think it goin on. i need to say that i am a slow reader. i dont know. i want to say the game needs more. I hope when i play it in a few month that there maybe more then just "FUCK THE UNSHAVED WOMEN AND YOUR OWN DOUGHTER".

Edit: I played it a litle bit more. and here are my opinions. its a litle spoiler but just a litle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i am realy not a fan on incest. ist just compleetly arkward. and the whole situation in this game is arkward. it make to play the game hard. i Like it in a way or in an other way. i Like the art and i Like the Slutty Friend of her. I dont Like the women and JESUS! She need A REALY good Shave! this women is full of problems. and the dougther make the live of this man toublesome. I think we need more Choices in this game. Like SHAVE THE WOMEN! XD and the dude needs to trim his hairs too. But the game on it own is a realy good one. it dont have a huge storry right now. i hope it becomes one. and that the storry dont be just FUCK your own doughter. Maybe fuck the doughters friend. get divorcet. or play a part of the women. shes Poor i dont wisch for anyone to be on this matter with the own child. I played it now for like 90 mins. and i think it goin on. i need to say that i am a slow reader. i dont know. i want to say the game needs more. I hope when i play it in a few month that there maybe more then just "FUCK THE UNSHAVED WOMEN AND YOUR OWN DOUGHTER".

Edit: I played it a litle bit more. and here are my opinions. its a litle spoiler but just a litle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I understand this is not your thing, but it is others, not everyone likes a shaved pussy on a woman or a shaved dick on a man. the premise of the game is incest so don't continue if it's not your thing, don't force yourself to play something you don't like (unless someone paid you to do it for a reason) I do not hate you for your opinion, I just hope you don't feel you HAVE to try something just because it's there when you know what the premise is.

Reactions: oluap

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
I understand this is not your thing, but it is others, not everyone likes a shaved pussy on a woman or a shaved dick on a man. the premise of the game is incest so don't continue if it's not your thing, don't force yourself to play something you don't like (unless someone paid you to do it for a reason) I do not hate you for your opinion, I just hope you don't feel you HAVE to try something just because it's there when you know what the premise is.

my english is bad. i dont say that i hate the game :D . i admit that this game have parts that i like. and parts that i dont like i just say what i like and what i dont. i dont want to make here some people uncomfortable. i just want to give my mind to this game. at least i give it 3 stars. it would be 4 if there where a option to shave the womens HAHA XD.

i Played it now to the end of this version. many thinks need to me answered by the storry. Manny choices needs to make by the player. i Hope that there will be many choices. so that the player can how ever have an impact on this game.

So far for me. i will wait for the patch 0.70 and will see how the storry goes on.

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
my english is bad. i dont say that i hate the game :D . i admit that this game have parts that i like. and parts that i dont like i just say what i like and what i dont. i dont want to make here some people uncomfortable. i just want to give my mind to this game. at least i give it 3 stars. it would be 4 if there where a option to shave the womens HAHA XD.

i Played it now to the end of this version. many thinks need to me answered by the storry. Manny choices needs to make by the player. i Hope that there will be many choices. so that the player can how ever have an impact on this game.

So far for me. i will wait for the patch 0.70 and will see how the storry goes on.
There are many that will post here just to tear a game down. Because of things you mentioned. I am glad you are willing to look past the incest and the non shaved women and give it a chance. Ptolemy, the dev, actually searched for a way to put hair on the women there but to make it look more natureal. His othergame dreaming of dana has the women very much shaved. There is a brother sister romance centered in that game but still a great thing. Also his updates are fairly good, the next updaten may be .55 for this one, so might not wait because there is a good deal of things added.

Reactions: oluap

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
There are many that will post here just to tear a game down. Because of things you mentioned. I am glad you are willing to look past the incest and the non shaved women and give it a chance. Ptolemy, the dev, actually searched for a way to put hair on the women there but to make it look more natureal. His othergame dreaming of dana has the women very much shaved. There is a brother sister romance centered in that game but still a great thing. Also his updates are fairly good, the next updaten may be .55 for this one, so might not wait because there is a good deal of things added.
if u say so im willing to give the next update a try. i just think the most time the most updates are verry short. Like dotay i played the next update from a game caled "Painting of souls" or somethink like that. the update was at least just 4 mins for a slow reader like me.

I gonna look for for the game Dreaming of Dana.

even if the games have Incest that i dont like. i just try to stay calm and vorget the strange thinks im reading there haha :D

Aleex

May 28, 2017
Holy shit is this game good, one of the few good ones on here. I literally LIKE everything in it, the theme, writing and pace.. Amazing..

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
if u say so im willing to give the next update a try. i just think the most time the most updates are verry short. Like dotay i played the next update from a game caled "Painting of souls" or somethink like that. the update was at least just 4 mins for a slow reader like me.

I gonna look for for the game Dreaming of Dana.

even if the games have Incest that i dont like. i just try to stay calm and vorget the strange thinks im reading there haha :D
just keep in mind, a few games may have only a few "minutes" of play but then there are more than one route so for instance here, there are atleast three paths you can be taking and each have their own images so you'd have to work through them to see all of what is there.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes