ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
This is an amazing game, damn the characters just grab you from day1 , love the writing and various story lines. Can't wait till the next update.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This is an amazing game, damn the characters just grab you from day1 , love the writing and various story lines. Can't wait till the next update.
Yeah I also like this VN a lot, and I really like the various conflicts the characters go through throughout the story, the emotional and moral conflicts and revelations when they come to understand their own feelings and such, it's awesome, haha.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well, this is kind of how I'm going about the supposed NTR route: Wife cheats, Kelly finds out about it and also along the way starts to romantically fall for her own dad, Andrew, not only will she plot her grand scheme getting rid of Christine for good, but also taking steps toward Andrew (I really do want them to start a romantic relationship and become a couple, as incest is my most favored kink in VNs). Andrew I will have as the faithful one who gets devastated when he finds about the infidelity (apart from the scenes you couldn't avoid with Kelly even if you wanted to). So basically the wife is a bitch and she has to go, Andrew is the good one who will find his "the one" in his own daughter :p
And you'll find that kelly doesn't find out about it, and the wife cheats (not NTR) once before LEAVING Andrew. Honestly if you look at it, all three characters are following their own story path, Andrew is learning about himself and depending on Christine's choice to sleep with Matteo learns that he is not screwed up and at that point Christine is GONE. Kelly is learning how screwed up she is no matter what happens and starts to look at her life critically and blamo she is learning about herself through her actions. Christine is doing just the same through her actions learning how far she's fallen or how far she can go.

again, this DEV hates NTR and is not putting it in, what you are saying actually does not exist in the game. I said only what I did for clarity and as little as I could to prevent true spoilers. What i've seen here on this forum is that the only people who are being NTR'd is the people playing through these Visual Novels and this is being done by the DEV because the DEV is sleeping with their own story and forcing those playing through to deal with it! I just love how people will take something they don't like because it isn't the way they'd envisioned it and say it's NTR. a few times it is but you know what? 99.9% of the time they are wrong about it!

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Dana and ̶4̶7̶ Chris cameo made me giggle.
Holy shit, that was well spotted, I was wondering why those two seemed so familiar, you pointing it out made it obvious, haha. I couldn't get into Dreaming of Dana too well, too many fetishes that I'm not keen on, haha.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
@fauxplayer LOL Sorry, I definitely do not want to start the " " thing here. That's was my bad, it is NOT People! It is cheating though and has that tag on it(There is a BIG difference for those who don't understand ), so I apologize.

I do agree that Kelly is a driving force here. She has watched her Dad go 'down hill' and now in a very unhappy state, she can't stand to see it and blames it on Christine which is partly the case as she admits. She does have him wrapped around her finger so to speak, but I think that could be partly guilt and that he did sort of 'give up' at the start of the story and she's determined to get him out of the rut and make him happy again. I get the feeling that she would do anything for him, she even encourages him to 'get some new pussy' to cheer him up. I don't think we have 'seen' all of Kelly yet, there is still the issue of her research(early game), and her multiple comments that 'she doesn't want to replace his wife' could be her trying to convince herself of that. Some things that kind of point in that direction is her analyzing why she does what she/s does/doing. Either way, it's going to be an interesting ride!

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@fauxplayer @Freki Yeah, no NTR here, just cheating
And you'll find that kelly doesn't find out about it, and the wife cheats (not NTR) once before LEAVING Andrew. Honestly if you look at it, all three characters are following their own story path, Andrew is learning about himself and depending on Christine's choice to sleep with Matteo learns that he is not screwed up and at that point Christine is GONE. Kelly is learning how screwed up she is no matter what happens and starts to look at her life critically and blamo she is learning about herself through her actions. Christine is doing just the same through her actions learning how far she's fallen or how far she can go.

again, this DEV hates NTR and is not putting it in, what you are saying actually does not exist in the game. I said only what I did for clarity and as little as I could to prevent true spoilers. What i've seen here on this forum is that the only people who are being NTR'd is the people playing through these Visual Novels and this is being done by the DEV because the DEV is sleeping with their own story and forcing those playing through to deal with it! I just love how people will take something they don't like because it isn't the way they'd envisioned it and say it's NTR. a few times it is but you know what? 99.9% of the time they are wrong about it!
Well at first it seemed like NTR might be happening when the gym instructor was making a move on Christine while being very well aware that she's married, but I suppose NTR involves "stealing" the wife from the husband, if that doesn't happen, then it's just cheating on the wife's part.

Amonlip9000

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
I was wondering... Is it possible in the future version..kelly will know Christine's son jack in a chance?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@fauxplayer @Freki Yeah, no NTR here, just cheating

Well at first it seemed like NTR might be happening when the gym instructor was making a move on Christine while being very well aware that she's married, but I suppose NTR involves "stealing" the wife from the husband, if that doesn't happen, then it's just cheating on the wife's part.
Actually NTR requires the woman to make the main partner AWARE of the cheating AND to do the cheating and not have the main character do anything. that is basically cukolding and that's the closest you will get in direct translation, in japanese it means even more too. Thing is most people put the impetious on the wrong person for this and it is the partner of the person being "NTR'D" not the one that is joining in etc. :) so not stealing but willingly giving away the "wife" to another by the "wife"

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I was wondering... Is it possible in the future version..kelly will know Christine's son jack in a chance?
What are you suggesting? that kelly and jack get together? probably not, kelly only has eyes for Dad. and she got darla to work over Jack :) but it is only my thoughts on this.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I like this game too, don't get me wrong, but you're done in like 25 minutes if that, but, I do like it though

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well i think there will be some Jack and Christine action or Christine and Kelly in the future after this update.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can anyone help me with getting the sex scenes with Denise, everything I try I either end up with Jessica or no one. Nothing I do seems to work.

Thanks in advance.

Amonlip9000

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
What are you suggesting? that kelly and jack get together? probably not, kelly only has eyes for Dad. and she got darla to work over Jack :) but it is only my thoughts on this.
nah...I mean..they may be friends...No kind of sex.. just a simple friendship

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
nah...I mean..they may be friends...No kind of sex.. just a simple friendship
Jack and Kelly becoming friends, I don't see happening. And if you're thinking that she would become his "friend" to somehow screw Christine over, she doesn't need to, she has her friend Darla on it already, and if events keep going on as they do right now, Andrew and Christine are basically over already. And there's no reason for them to become friends either.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Jack and Kelly becoming friends, I don't see happening. And if you're thinking that she would become his "friend" to somehow screw Christine over, she doesn't need to, she has her friend Darla on it already, and if events keep going on as they do right now, Andrew and Christine are basically over already. And there's no reason for them to become friends either.
Things being basically over between Andrew and Christine are only in one path. I think it may be possible that after the latest update we'll see more friendly aproach from Kelly to other people in the other path. :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Things being basically over between Andrew and Christine are only in one path. I think it may be possible that after the latest update we'll see more friendly aproach from Kelly to other people in the other path. :p
In both paths it actually seem rather very implausible, because either way you go about it, she's all about Andrew, she has this psychological condition called Electra Complex " female equivalent to ; the theory that during the Freud's phallic stage of childhood development, girls develop a sexual attachment to their father (or father figure), leading them to want to kill mother and marry their father" basically a condition that it would be pointless for a guy to get with a girl with Electra Complex, because he will never measure up to her father, whom she pretty much sees as a God, or the greatest man at any rate.
And even if she doesn't have that Complex, then it means that she just really is sexually and romantically invested in him, in love with him, so other men will be faceless to her.

She may make male friends, but to be actually interested in them? Not happening :p

Reactions: jaydem

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
In both paths it actually seem rather very implausible, because either way you go about it, she's all about Andrew, she has this psychological condition called Electra Complex " female equivalent to ; the theory that during the Freud's phallic stage of childhood development, girls develop a sexual attachment to their father (or father figure), leading them to want to kill mother and marry their father" basically a condition that it would be pointless for a guy to get with a girl with Electra Complex, because he will never measure up to her father, whom she pretty much sees as a God, or the greatest man at any rate.

She may make male friends, but to be actually interested in them? Not happening :p
Ye, ye im not talking about being interested in them, just about more friendly approach to other people, because for me looks like Dev planned something by adding scenes with Christine and Kelly together having a good time in one path.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Ye, ye im not talking about being interested in them, just about more friendly approach, because for me looks like Dev planned something by adding scenes with Christine and Kelly together having a good time.
Threeeeeeeeesome? :FeelsGoodMan:

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes