heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
Just being bold isn't the full cheating path. It's the prerequisite for it. Then, when Andrew wants sex after being turned on by Kelly, Christine needs to reject him instead of submitting.
ooooowwww hahahaha well i did not do that :p i rather have a threesome or more :D

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Is it just me, or does Christine and Nadine seem to be giving off vibes that there may be a lesbian affair, threesome, or possibly both coming in the near future. Christine's behavior and comments seem to hint that she is in love (or at least infatuated) with her.

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
tyvm for the one who posted the progress update.... mods.. is there a way to add progress update there at the op... it just makes things easier.. no need to log on patreon and see it in here so i can make honest assessment about each updates easier. its just quality of life......

dick007

Jun 24, 2018
Ok. Had another play run and this time the after cheating on her husband the wife moved out to live with that muscle creep and husband all alone at home although he’s now dating the doc.

Curiously the daughter has not moved back and wondering will she in the next update?

Also on this route the wife completely rejected by her son.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Ok. Had another play run and this time the after cheating on her husband the wife moved out to live with that muscle creep and husband all alone at home although he’s now dating the doc.

Curiously the daughter has not moved back and wondering will she in the next update?

Also on this route the wife completely rejected by her son.
You sure your on the right thread bud cause don’t remember a son in here ha

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
You sure your on the right thread bud cause don’t remember a son in here ha
You sure you're in the right thread, because Christine has an estranged adult (asshole) son from a previous marriage. He's estranged because of the divorce and her drinking problem back then. She tries to win him back, or at least start a civil relationship with him, and her husband has to help convince the son to not be a dick and give Christine a chance. It's not a minor part of the story. Shit, Kelly is even planning on using her nympho roommate-girlfriend-pet to seduce the son just to hurt her stepmom in one of the story branches. So, yeah, there is a son, he's just not the MC's son/Kelly's brother.

Reactions: Centurion

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
You sure you're in the right thread, because Christine has an estranged adult (asshole) son from a previous marriage. He's estranged because of the divorce and her drinking problem back then. She tries to win him back, or at least start a civil relationship with him, and her husband has to help convince the son to not be a dick and give Christine a chance. It's not a minor part of the story. Shit, Kelly is even planning on using her nympho roommate-girlfriend-pet to seduce the son just to hurt her stepmom in one of the story branches. So, yeah, there is a son, he's just not the MC's son/Kelly's brother.
Sorry mate I don’t remember that part that the mc has a son at all which path is this supposed to be on then ??

dick007

Jun 24, 2018
What's the deal with this game? Are you suppose to cheat or can the player repair the family relationships?
Yes you can repair., kind of. One of the route where the wife put a lot of effort to repair the marriage and even ventures out to do her own business... :)

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
PTOLEMY posted
Progress update

Hi

Got back from vacation last night.

When I came back, all the renders were finished.

There are still a couple that have to be redone, and there's still post work to do. And putting together the animations. The frames themselves are finished. But the background is still absent.

All in all, the patch will be released sometime towards the middle of next week. Then next post will be that.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Just saw V50 is on SVSComics. Looking forward to it.

I replayed this a few weeks back as I hated turning the wife into a bitch. The only problem with the other playthrough however is that the husband and daughter become total scumbags. This family has one fucked up multi-verse lol.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes