goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hello.

On average and also considering Ptolemy's other projects, how often is this game updated? A month or several months etc.? I would like to know how often to check back for updates.
Look at the top of the page. See "Latest Updates" in red? Click that. When this is updated, it will show up there.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Hello.

On average and also considering Ptolemy's other projects, how often is this game updated? A month or several months etc.? I would like to know how often to check back for updates.
I don't have statistical reference, but I would hazard between every 4-6 weeks for each update.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I spotted a minor bug in the plot (the doctor gets her tits out even if you didn't stay for breakfast) and a few minor clipping bugs, but overall I'm surprised at how the game is once again branching out. Instead of the two branches a couple of updates ago, we're up to maybe 4 now. Does this mean the ending has been written?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
PTOLEMY posted
Progress report

Hi

Well, I've started work both on IR and the Alexandra conversion.

About 100 renders have been prepared for IR. But we're still not anywhere close to a release date. As player made choices are starting to impact the story more and more, storylines are being separated depending on the choices made. This means that more and more renders are needed to cover the same ingame time period. As a consequence patches are growing larger. So, we'll probably pass the 300 mark until everything I want in this patch will be done.

On the Alexadra front, I've written the outline that will unite the various storylines. I still haven't even made an estimate on the needed renders, but it will probably around 200. That's purely guesswork though.

To summarize. Things are chugging along but I'm still weeks away from a release.

I'll continue to make these and let you know.

As always, I'm grateful for your support

Ptolemy

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There seems to be a bug. I didnt kiss Denise that one time which i assume was the choice to pursue her or just stay as friends. It seemed like they were becoming close friends but after the pool scene, when he goes to sleep there is a random image of Denise naked in bed. From this point on, it was as if the game thought you guys were dating. Is there any console variable to fix this?

edit: actually it happened after the walk in the park, not after the pool scene.

edit2: I also find it very unprofessional of her to make sexual advances on a patient so nonchalantly. Patient doctor relationships are not tolerated under any circumstances really. I know its a game about fucking your daughter but still.. heh

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
- a bug where its a picture of MC instead of Christine when she moved to the trainer place and going for the shower.

i got the same happening as desmosome, never opened anything with Denise, still they hook up and he gets lucky.
and because of that i cant start a scene with Kelly.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Here's the latest on this fun game. Ptolemy could use a little more Patreon love from some of you not yet participating...head on over!

Progress update
Patrons only
Sep 8 at 10:05am
Hi

Things on IR are progressing quite well. Reaching 200 renders, probably by the end of this week. And 2 animations so far. Like I said, this will be a bit larger than the previous patches, but we're well under way.

Things are a bit more difficult with Alexandra. I've managed to incorporate all the disparate stories so far into one. But that still leaves out other sotorylines that weren't in the game yet, but were planned. Like the library girl or the gun range, for example. I'll have to introduce those too. It's on it's way, but it will take a while.

That's it for now.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
i am realy not a fan on incest. ist just compleetly arkward. and the whole situation in this game is arkward. it make to play the game hard. i Like it in a way or in an other way. i Like the art and i Like the Slutty Friend of her. I dont Like the women and JESUS! She need A REALY good Shave! this women is full of problems. and the dougther make the live of this man toublesome. I think we need more Choices in this game. Like SHAVE THE WOMEN! XD and the dude needs to trim his hairs too. But the game on it own is a realy good one. it dont have a huge storry right now. i hope it becomes one. and that the storry dont be just FUCK your own doughter. Maybe fuck the doughters friend. get divorcet. or play a part of the women. shes Poor i dont wisch for anyone to be on this matter with the own child. I played it now for like 90 mins. and i think it goin on. i need to say that i am a slow reader. i dont know. i want to say the game needs more. I hope when i play it in a few month that there maybe more then just "FUCK THE UNSHAVED WOMEN AND YOUR OWN DOUGHTER".

Edit: I played it a litle bit more. and here are my opinions. its a litle spoiler but just a litle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fuck you man :) ... I love a hairy pussy, and the daughter's pussy is heaven. I do not mind a trimmed pussy for eating out the girl, but shaven is so common nowadays ....

• Angry
Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
The Download is only 500 Mb. I do not think there is a compressed version for this as it's already a decent size.
No Patches needed as far as I could tell.

Reactions: Sasan

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Whoever made this play sure do have a taste of Realism... The story really delve quite deep but i had prefer details which i have yet not found in any of games..lets say making love with dress on and when you undress the dress should lie on the floor to make it more erotic not fan of hardcore..more of a softcore guy..But the Dev have earned my Respect for this marvelous story line. Hope to see more brother. Its what i cant have i want the most!!!

Reactions: Alfius

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Teensy bits of information leak out from Ptolemy central. Patrons get this automatically. You can, too! (By pledging, if you didn't get my hint)

Progress update
Patrons only
Sep 13 at 2:14pm
Hi

There isn't that much to say right now. Things are chugging along.
Will have 300 renders by the end of this week, and 2 more animations are done.

All in all, I expect to release the update sometime near the end of next week.

I'll make a post a couple of days before the release to confirm the date.

Ptolemy

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Faithfully updating you weekly, here's his newest post. Still time for you to pledge before the next release!

Progress report and release date
Patrons only
Sep 20 at 7:00am
Hi

Things are going well, and the patch is almost finished.

I didn't really like the ending however, and I decided to add a little bit more to it. Essentially a Jessica scene that I had planed for the next patch. But since right now the patch ends just before it, I'm thinking that I might as well add it.

Right now we stand at 305 renders and 4 animations. This will extend things to 320 renders and 6 animations.

I'd like to say that the patch will be released on Sunday. But I'm setting Monday for the time limit, just to be sure.

The next post will be the patch. And it will be made available to all patrons, since I've been told that I haven't done one of those in a while. And it's true, I can't find the last patch that was released for everyone :(. If I do this again, and not release something for 1$ patrons for a long time, remind me. It's not on purpose, or any kind of policy. It's just slips my mind.

Ptolemy

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
I love the boldest version of the daughter. Sharp wit and a sharper tongue... such a nice change from all the "sweet" and "meek" girls these games normally focus on. I mean Dating my Daughter and the like is great... but after a while the naivete stops being cute and just gets annoying.

But, uhm, is there like a way to get the daughter and wife to shave? Or a "shaved" patch? Cause those overgrown bushes are a major turn off. It ruins many of the scenes for me so far. Landing strips, triangles, hearts, whatever... I don't mind a neatly trimmed bush. But an overgrown jungle all the way to the anus? No thanks. I'm not in to wookies.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
What is it with you guys and shaven pussies?? I love a hairy pussy. Yes I like it to be maintained not out of controlled, but both of them have nice maintained bushes. Sometimes even sneaking out from a bikini is sexy (Tangled up).

I love my hairy pussies, there are plenty of clean pussies to go around. Even in this game. Don't spoil our hairy pussy lover's fun.

And the hairy pussy suits the girls personality like a glove. Hairy pussy girls don't like people to tell them how to groom their bush. They will tell you to go fuck yourself, like the daughter here would do :)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
What is it with you guys and shaven pussies?? I love a hairy pussy. Yes I like it to be maintained not out of controlled, but both of them have nice maintained bushes. Sometimes even sneaking out from a bikini is sexy (Tangled up).

I love my hairy pussies, there are plenty of clean pussies to go around. Even in this game. Don't spoil our hairy pussy lover's fun.

And the hairy pussy suits the girls personality like a glove. Hairy pussy girls don't like people to tell them how to groom their bush. They will tell you to go fuck yourself, like the daughter here would do :)
Yeah I totally agree with you. There should be more games with characters with hairy pussies or at least function to choose, if you like it hairy or not.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018

Personally, I just love pussy. As long as it's not stinky, I don't care if it's shaved or has an afro that requires a machete and a 3 day trek to reach your destination. ;)

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes