Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Welp, if you were paying patrons, you would have the links for this, but, just to let you know, here's the post (note: I only post updates, never links, so you'll have to wait for someone else's help):

Intimate Relation 0.55
Patrons only
Sep 24 at 3:33pm
Hi

Finished in the nick of time. Had a few health troubles on Saturday, that delayed me a bit. Nothing serious. But I managed to make up for it today.

Here is the Latest IR update, made available to everyone as promised. If I forget about that again, please remind me.

It contains 320 renders, and 6 animations. But please remember that the content is divided among different paths depending on your choices.

The different triggers are starting to take effect, and I'll probably need some sort of chart to keep track of everything. Will do that before the next update. But as it gets more complex, it will be easier for me to make mistakes. So, any bug reports are appreciated, and the reported ones will be fixed in the next patch.

Hope you enjoy.

Alexandra is up next. Finished the conversion of the current story to a VN. Now we have to add to it.

I'll keep you informed every few days. By now you know the drill :D

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
I'd like to see a harem ending for this one, or at least some version where everybody splits up into happy little Venn diagram polycules. If you went with a non-cheating Christine, there really isn't a true bad guy in the whole plot.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
I'd like to see a harem ending for this one, or at least some version where everybody splits up into happy little Venn diagram polycules. If you went with a non-cheating Christine, there really isn't a true bad guy in the whole plot.
Totally agree, you can see it in the works where both the wife and daughter have bi friends.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
What is it with you guys and shaven pussies??
Truth be told, not all the pube assets look good or there are too few options, and some of them are a pain to work with. I think a lot of devs just don't feel like messing with them. At least that's my opinion

Hell I found one that even looks like they were drawn on with a sharpie. hahah

Older version of Golden Palace pubes. These were so laughable. I am not even sure wtf happened here, and I am sure I installed GP correctly too. gp pubes.png

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Umm yes there is... It's called Mateo...

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
Right now, on non-cheating Christine's path, we stole his girl, we're about to steal his business, and Mateo himself hasn't done anything for a while besides get name-checked as "that douchenozzle." Sure, he's probably due to show back up and try to intimidate Christine into closing the new gym, but he's not a character so much as a series of bad plot events.

And y'know, now that you mention it, I've wondered why so many female 3D models are shaved perfectly clean too, but pubic hair is like realistic-looking tears. They take a lot of effort to look good and like what they're supposed to be, but nobody's going to notice unless you seriously fuck it up.

Reactions: Rythan25

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
And y'know, now that you mention it, I've wondered why so many female 3D models are shaved perfectly clean too, but pubic hair is like realistic-looking tears. They take a lot of effort to look good and like what they're supposed to be, but nobody's going to notice unless you seriously fuck it up.
I always notice. No exception.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I really hope we see a walkthrough for this game soon.
Its not as simple as choosing "Boldy" & "Timidly" & a "Yes" or "No"
I think i've seen at least 4 paths so far, unless they were combined somehow

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Excellent update, again. Great diffraction in the bathtub renders!

I think the secretary is, by far, the prettiest girl in this game.

I prefer the models, like I prefer women IRL, be clean-shaven. The two worst things to get caught in the back of your throat are popcorn husks and pubic hairs - yuck! I gave up popcorn 30 years ago but I have no desire to give up the other...

Reactions: Rythan25

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I really hope we see a walkthrough for this game soon.
Its not as simple as choosing "Boldy" & "Timidly" & a "Yes" or "No"
I think i've seen at least 4 paths so far, unless they were combined somehow
There are 2 paths. Cheating wife and reconciled wife. There are a few branches in the paths - date the doctor or not, go after the secretary, etc.

Reactions: Endless

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
There are 2 paths. Cheating wife and reconciled wife. There are a few branches in the paths - date the doctor or not, go after the secretary, etc.
Oh, i thought there were more. Not to mention later when on Cheating Wife path she can stay with the Gym guy or go to her son. isn't that another path there.
Also is there a only daughter path?

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes