Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Do we have to pick just bold or timid? or does picking a combination affect the story?

Dendi221

Sep 21, 2017
Gotcha, thanks. I guess i will replay the game in the next few days.
I'll probably keep 3-5 save paths just in case future updates diverge further

Cheating Wife - staying with gym guy & MC with Doctor
Cheating Wife - leaving gym guy, going to son & MC with Secretary
Faithful Wife - MC being faithful to wife
Faithful Wife - MC cheating on wife with others
Cheating Wife - MC banging everyone

I guess i don't need a path with daughter since content is the same everywhere.
I can't get the "Cheating Wife - leaving gym guy, going to son & MC with Secretary" route. What do I need to do to get that?

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Haven't quite finished this update yet but I've decided that I don't like Kelly. She is manipulative, yes I chose to make her bold, self-centered and very vindictive. So even though having Andrew visit her at night gives a very nice animation I went back and chose to not have him visit her so maybe I can tone that relationship down a bit. I don't think I can cut her out completely with the game structure though. I also chose to see if I can have Christine and Jack reconcile. I've decided that although is a very co-dependent personality she deserves something better than cheating Andrew. While I'm on it I also like Darla, both physically (she's my fave) and personality wise although I would like her to have more backbone. I can always hope that in the future she will rebel against Kelly's control.

Thanks @Ptolemy for giving us a game that is immersive.
Kelly does seem to be beginning to accept shes been acting like a bitch thou.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Kelly does seem to be beginning to accept shes been acting like a bitch thou.
Only by her words but her actions seem to tell a different story plus I think her motives are not pure. She wants to claim papa for her own based on her convo with Dr Garcia at breakfast and also her intent to get even with papa's boss. So I don't see a change in her personality just in the direction. Be interesting to see how she will react to Andrew cheating on her with Jessica. Andrew is complete douche and she's a complete b**ch so they probably deserve each other.

Edit: We know from the beginning that she is tired of Derek and is using Darla to pawn Derek off on. Too bad Karla is both naive and blind enough to go along with it. She already used Karla to get at Christina through Jack.

I hope in the end that Karla realizes it and she (Karla) and Derek live happily ever after so we get our Hollywood ending.

Edit 2: I also hope that Andrew and Kelly end up sleeping in their own dirty bed and all the bed bugs in the world.

I think that covers it except that Christina and Jack reconcile and live out their lives in family bliss.

I am ambivalent to Jessica since she has her own motives and doesn't seem to want a romantic relationship with Andrew, just the sex.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Only by her words but her actions seem to tell a different story plus I think her motives are not pure. She wants to claim papa for her own based on her convo with Dr Garcia at breakfast and also her intent to get even with papa's boss. So I don't see a change in her personality just in the direction. Be interesting to see how she will react to Andrew cheating on her with Jessica. Andrew is complete douche and she's a complete b**ch so they probably deserve each other.

Edit: We know from the beginning that she is tired of Derek and is using Darla to pawn Derek off on. Too bad Karla is both naive and blind enough to go along with it. She already used Karla to get at Christina through Jack.

I hope in the end that Karla realizes it and she (Karla) and Derek live happily ever after so we get our Hollywood ending.

Edit 2: I also hope that Andrew and Kelly end up sleeping in their own dirty bed and all the bed bugs in the world.

I think that covers it except that Christina and Jack reconcile and live out their lives in family bliss.

I am ambivalent to Jessica since she has her own motives and doesn't seem to want a romantic relationship with Andrew, just the sex.
You clearly haven't played the route so i'm going to put the next comment in spoilers in case you don't want to ruin it, but short version is her actions have begun to show it.

Also of note is with her dad's boss, at first shes fine with doing as he asks and just sitting on the video. It's only after the boss makes disparaging remarks about Andrew that Kelly becomes determined to get revenge.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Wouldn't cheating on his faithful wife with his own daughter make him the "bad guy"?
It all stays in the family so I'd say no. :)

Gotta love Kelly, she is great. But at the same time MC in my game cares about his wife and is not banging anyone else. Hopefully this can all be patched up somehow and everyone is friends with everyone else. :)

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
You clearly haven't played the route so i'm going to put the next comment in spoilers in case you don't want to ruin it, but short version is her actions have begun to show it.

Also of note is with her dad's boss, at first shes fine with doing as he asks and just sitting on the video. It's only after the boss makes disparaging remarks about Andrew that Kelly becomes determined to get revenge.

This is the route I took.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018

Only thing different in this update is that I am not with Christina. I get everything you did with this update so just different interpretations but you may be right on both routes. Only @Ptolemy knows for sure.

Edit: I will concede that Kelly appears to be remorseful, yet to see, but not so with Andrew. He still wants his harem.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
how do i get rid of christina? only done one playthru so far. Like her model and all but wondering how it plays otherwise'

fluffcube

Nov 12, 2017
Why the hell are any of these girls interested in the MC? He's ugly, has absolutely no personality, they aren't gold digger types. I know its like that in all these games, but this guy is particularly bad.

Its still a good game, but I can't get past that.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Why the hell are any of these girls interested in the MC? He's ugly, has absolutely no personality, they aren't gold digger types. I know its like that in all these games, but this guy is particularly bad.

Its still a good game, but I can't get past that.
I think they all have a case of "love is blind" and think they can control him. Both are false premises.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes