Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I hope Jack doesn't forgive Christine she doesn't sound like she deserves it.
Stop playing the crappy route full of horrible writing, in the actual good routes Christine is a much better human being than Jack and Kelly put together...

Reactions: Rebeldad

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Yeah, honestly I'm ok with Christine more so than the Doctor lady. I mean I like her but Christine, in the 'good' route I mean, just seems to want to make everything work. Lol, even Kelly sees it and is sorta ok with her, doesn't change the fact she's boning the MC. But yeah, Nice Christine is better than Cheat Christine. Although I will admit I see the appeal in cheating, that's a small fetish I guess.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I undesrstand the Secretary girl, she rather have a guy who care about her and her boy even if she is not the main girl than having another douche who can't even afford if she get preggo again, also seems like she is really into him

Reactions: Rebeldad

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I undesrstand the Secretary girl, she rather have a guy who care about her and her boy even if she is not the main girl than having another douche who can't even afford if she get preggo again, also seems like she is really into him
That might qualify her as a "gold digger" but I just don't see her as that. Hard to put my finger on what she is. We just don't have enough information about her to tell.

Edit: I would have to lean toward her wanting a "sugar daddy" right now. Mybe we will have more info in a few updates.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Honestly I stayed faithful to Christine and thot slapped everyone else, even the secretary lol.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
That's why I chose the "cheating wife" route. Figured that would open up more trysts. Boy was I right.
I see the appeal, and MC can definitely get a small harem but meh, I hate seeing Christine in a shitty position, I'm a sucker for old MILF types haha.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I see the appeal, and MC can definitely get a small harem but meh, I hate seeing Christine in a shitty position, I'm a sucker for old MILF types haha.
I can see that and since most of the time I root for the underdog in sports going the "faithful wife" also has an appeal. Maybe I will go back and replay doing that route but I'm too invested in the other route to do it now.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Got an error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day7.rpy", line 305, in script
    ct "\"{i] What a so-called marriage.{i}\""
Exception: Unknown text tag u'i] What a so-called marriage.{i'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/day7.rpy", line 305, in script
    ct "\"{i] What a so-called marriage.{i}\""
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\RPGM\Intimate Relations\Intimate_relations-0.55-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\RPGM\Intimate Relations\Intimate_relations-0.55-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1180, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\RPGM\Intimate Relations\Intimate_relations-0.55-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\RPGM\Intimate Relations\Intimate_relations-0.55-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\RPGM\Intimate Relations\Intimate_relations-0.55-pc\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\RPGM\Intimate Relations\Intimate_relations-0.55-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\RPGM\Intimate Relations\Intimate_relations-0.55-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\RPGM\Intimate Relations\Intimate_relations-0.55-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3118, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\RPGM\Intimate Relations\Intimate_relations-0.55-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2041, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\RPGM\Intimate Relations\Intimate_relations-0.55-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\RPGM\Intimate Relations\Intimate_relations-0.55-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\RPGM\Intimate Relations\Intimate_relations-0.55-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 661, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\RPGM\Intimate Relations\Intimate_relations-0.55-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1116, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\RPGM\Intimate Relations\Intimate_relations-0.55-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1807, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\RPGM\Intimate Relations\Intimate_relations-0.55-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 561, in __init__
    self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, renders, text)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\RPGM\Intimate Relations\Intimate_relations-0.55-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1067, in segment
    raise Exception("Unknown text tag %r" % text)
Exception: Unknown text tag u'i] What a so-called marriage.{i'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Intimate_relations 0.55
Wed Sep 26 01:28:44 2018
trying to do the wife cheats and leaves route,, dont see any misspells on line 305 so not sure what to try and fix

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Why the hell are any of these girls interested in the MC? He's ugly, has absolutely no personality, they aren't gold digger types. I know its like that in all these games, but this guy is particularly bad.

Its still a good game, but I can't get past that.
It almost looks like a pity sex. I think MC is the weakest part of the game.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
It almost looks like a pity sex. I think MC is the weakest part of the game.
he is good looking has money ..what else do you think women want? other than a big dick? and believe me they want security and attention more than most things.

Reactions: Krull

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Eh I dunno, the MC looks ok, and not everyone wants a muscle bound handsome dude as the main dude, sometimes realism is best, especially the parts where he doesn't last long half the time, that shit makes you feel immersed man.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
im just hoping something with Darla or the female trainer. the more options the merrier ...maybe
as for the MC im used to this model being used as a bad guy so its a nice change of pace

Reactions: Kendra

vultron

May 19, 2018
Stop playing the crappy route full of horrible writing, in the actual good routes Christine is a much better human being than Jack and Kelly put together...
I suspect no matter what route you play Christine abandoned her son to be raised by his father because "Things were hard" and if that is the case she deserves nothing from Jack except contempt.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
I suspect no matter what route you play Christine abandoned her son to be raised by his father because "Things were hard" and if that is the case she deserves nothing from Jack except contempt.
Not really, if you go for the Christine is not a bitch route, she actually reconciles with her son with the help of Andrew. And now it seems that he has a thing for Nadine, the ex-gf of the asshole from the gym, as far as I know, they seem to be in a good state and everyone seems to be sort of happy.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So I guess there is a heavy imbalance for Christine: she either stays faithful and all is well for her, or she cheats and it is shit city. I will probably go back and play the nice route to see the difference, but I hope we will see more Christine in the future. Her seduction by the gym asshole was almost on the right track but sort of went too quick and descended into depravity quickly. A bit more drawn out seduction makes for better reading. I do hope she can find something good in her life having gone down this path (hell, the MC is banging everyone in sight, which is great for the player, but does argue for some balance in their respective fates).

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
So I guess there is a heavy imbalance for Christine: she either stays faithful and all is well for her, or she cheats and it is shit city. I will probably go back and play the nice route to see the difference, but I hope we will see more Christine in the future. Her seduction by the gym asshole was almost on the right track but sort of went too quick and descended into depravity quickly. A bit more drawn out seduction makes for better reading. I do hope she can find something good in her life having gone down this path (hell, the MC is banging everyone in sight, which is great for the player, but does argue for some balance in their respective fates).
The MC bangs people based on whether or not you say yes to them. You can choose to be a faithful dude the entire time (excluding Kelly of course). And I go for bold the entire time, so I dunno if that changes shit as well.

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
he is good looking has money ..what else do you think women want? other than a big dick? and believe me they want security and attention more than most things.
I don't think he is good looking. He has money, but apart from one of them, the rest don't seem to be attracted to him because of money/security. The problem that I see is also that he seems kind of dumb. He seems to me like a guy that women would get bored soon around him. Women want to have fun as well, and he is no fun. He is anti-fun, he can't fuck anyone... The women that are going crazy around him are way above his level.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
This is getting more and more interesting!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes