goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Still no update for Mac?
Please dear Dev don't forget mac users, 'cause we are many... LOL
I don't think it's that Ptolemy hasn't made a Mac version; I think it's because we haven't had a hero upload it here for a while.

Reactions: amcp

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Still no update for Mac?
... but still not as many as mainstream PC... (heh heh!)

SORRY!! I couldn't help myself!!!
(p.s. I have a Mac as well but I never use it for anything other than print work...)

Reactions: amcp

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Can someone tell me what's new in this v0.55 ? Did they add stuff to the cheating wife route or the other route. Someone gotta update the log !

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Did I miss something in this game. When was there a Urination scene?

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Still no update for Mac?
We have not made a Mac version yet as the newest Version of Ren'py does not output the old build uses a new type of build suited to newer Mac OS and we have not had Patreons request it yet

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
No one else gets a "Niko Belic" vibe from the father? You know, the main character from Grand Theft Auto 4?

Regardless, the scenes as well as the story are some of the best I've seen. Nothing is rushed into. Definitely watching this. I absolutely adore the daughter.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
We have not made a Mac version yet as the newest Version of Ren'py does not output the old build uses a new type of build suited to newer Mac OS and we have not had Patreons request it yet
I don't understand what this means. I've had no problem making Mac versions of PC Ren'Py games; it seems a no-brainer since all you need to do is check a checkbox when you build the distribution. I just downloaded the latest SDK (7.1.1.929) and it worked exactly like the previous versions.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
No one else gets a "Niko Belic" vibe from the father? You know, the main character from Grand Theft Auto 4?
I never really noticed that before, but now that you have I'll never be able to play this game again without seeing it, thanks, lmao.

Reactions: Dyhart

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
I just played it. This dev doesn't disappoint. I am gonna check his 3rd game too. Alexandra, isn't it?
I just finished the updated Alexandra and I really enjoyed it, looking forward to more of that. If you enjoy this dev's work you should check out not his game but he is involved with the writing.

Reactions: Darting run
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes