Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Sounds like I should take a look at it again, I had no idea
I have just played Alexandra and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

I'm a bit torn at the moment. On the one hand I'm enjoying Alexandra, but on the other hand IR is one of my favourite games.

PTolemy is fast becoming one of my Favourite Devs.

Reactions: Nekura

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
I have just played Alexandra and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

I'm a bit torn at the moment. On the one hand I'm enjoying Alexandra, but on the other hand IR is one of my favourite games.

PTolemy is fast becoming one of my Favourite Devs.
You should check out Life with Mary and Haley's Story if you haven't done so already. Both are being developed by others but Ptolemy is involved with the writing of both and both are amazing games.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
You should check out Life with Mary and Haley's Story if you haven't done so already. Both are being developed by others but Ptolemy is involved with the writing of both and both are amazing games.
I have played Life with Mary...also recently...Friggen Awsome.

Will try Haley's Story next.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
As I said earlier There will be an Intimate Relations update in January. For those that don't remember there were 3 months straight of IR updates while we decided what to do with Alexandra after the RPG version did not go well. Then we released the VN version of Alex which went well with a noticeable uptick in subs on patreon. like he said he did not know how popular IR was as it was always meant to be a side project. Alex was always meant to be the main game after Dana (He could have asked me how popular IR was) anyway we will be making both. Updating 4 games a month seems to be our limit for now;). I'll need more GPU's to keep up with all the renders myself. With the rest of the Team, we render everything on 7 1080ti's and 1 1070 split between us.

Last edited:

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
MAN THIS IS SOME BULLSHIIITTTTTT. JANUARY? FUCK YOU! ALL THOSE OTHER GAMES CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES. I WANT AN UPDATE FOR INTIMATE RELATIONS BY XMAS OR I'M PULLING MY SUPPORT FOR THIS GAME I GET FOR FREE AND HAVE NO RIGHT TO BITCH ABOUT. YA DIG. LMAO.
Srsly though, thanks for all that ya do help create this for us. Keep up the great work. It takes as long as it takes and that's that. We are lucky too have this "side project" as is. Have a great xmas dev team. Enjoy some family time and recharge yourselves. Kindest regards Luci

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
MAN THIS IS SOME BULLSHIIITTTTTT. JANUARY? FUCK YOU! ALL THOSE OTHER GAMES CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES. I WANT AN UPDATE FOR INTIMATE RELATIONS BY XMAS OR I'M PULLING MY SUPPORT FOR THIS GAME I GET FOR FREE AND HAVE NO RIGHT TO BITCH ABOUT. YA DIG. LMAO.
Srsly though, thanks for all that ya do help create this for us. Keep up the great work. It takes as long as it takes and that's that. We are lucky too have this "side project" as is. Have a great xmas dev team. Enjoy some family time and recharge yourselves. Kindest regards Luci
We did actually have a number of patreons asking about IR too and asking when the next update was. Ptolemy honestly did not know how popular it was. As he has not been on F95 in forever. He's a workaholic he got lucky his job promoted him to a Work at home position and when he is not doing that he spends almost all of his time working on games. He makes me feel lazy but we all work hard to bring you as many games as we can. That's why we work with other Developers like @lifewithmary456 and Viit as for balancing Alex and IR updates we would love to be at the point where we can support 2 games a month on our own patreon. But we simply don't have the resources to do so. 3 games updated each month is about as good as we can do right now without quality going down. Right now our biggest immediate goal is to get supporters for Haily's Story so we can continue to make it. Long-term we are all going to need to upgrade our hardware to speed things up and because we have put a few hundred hours in rendering on them. We would also like to go back to Dreaming of Dana and re-render some stuff and fix it a bit and Maybe a Sequal too. Also, make more games and hire a programmer to help us make a game or two that has more options and pathways. 100% of what is made goes back into the game production

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
We did actually have a number of patreons asking about IR too and asking when the next update was. Ptolemy honestly did not know how popular it was. As he has not been on F95 in forever. He's a workaholic he got lucky his job promoted him to a Work at home position and when he is not doing that he spends almost all of his time working on games. He makes me feel lazy but we all work hard to bring you as many games as we can. That's why we work with other Developers like @lifewithmary456 and Viit as for balancing Alex and IR updates we would love to be at the point where we can support 2 games a month on our own patreon. But we simply don't have the resources to do so. 3 games updated each month is about as good as we can do right now without quality going down. Right now our biggest immediate goal is to get supporters for Haily's Story so we can continue to make it. Long-term we are all going to need to upgrade our hardware to speed things up and because we have put a few hundred hours in rendering on them. We would also like to go back to Dreaming of Dana and re-render some stuff and fix it a bit and Maybe a Sequal too. Also, make more games and hire a programmer to help us make a game or two that has more options and pathways. 100% of what is made goes back into the game production
Does "patreon" have a one time pledge option available yet or is it still monthly pledges BS. Actually I'd like to avoid that site all together if I could. Is there another way/place someone could buy the team a round of coffee?

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I've been trying to convince Ptolemy to set up a Buy Me a Coffee. I'll see if I can push him to do it
(nevermind they have banned adult content )

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Someone needs to create Buy Me a Hot Chocolate.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I've been trying to convince Ptolemy to set up a Buy Me a Coffee. I'll see if I can push him to do it
I've heard mixed things about buy me a coffee from other dev's. I'm told it can be very unreliable.
Dev's seem to be walking away from BMaC because they're having delays with Paypal payments/they're stopping Paypal payment support. I don't think there's one particular platform that everyone's moved to so it's a work in progress?

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
That and there new TOS banned adult content all together.
The only way is Through Patreon because of the Incest Content. The only other way would be if we remade all of our games Incest-free and put up a patch on lewd patcher. But that would be a lot of extra work.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
i only care about IR. we'll see if the subs drop or pick up after januray. i really dont care about the other games. IR has the hottest girls imo
Thanks, Glad you like it. If the other games drop then we may drop this one as before we came out with the Alexandra VN our Patreon subs were dropping now we are getting a ton back. While I listen to folks on F95. Ptolemy does not. He Still holds a grudge on how much money F95 cost him on Dana. Became popular on F95 but was not reflected in Memberships on Patreon. Same with IR right now. Don't get me wrong We both love making these games but if it does not make business sense to us. Then we have to cut dead weight. Our point is our time is worth something tangible. If we were not trying to make money off of it we would have just published it here in the first place.

Reactions: dp123

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Oh forgot to tell you Mobile Gamers. Just as we have been doing with our other titles we work on the next Intimate Relations from the January update onwards will have Android Builds as well as the other builds we offer. Android Builds will be released at the same time as the others as well no delay

SilverSoul83

Aug 11, 2018
@gamersglory
Keep up the good work with your four titles and with your coworkers.
Respect your games, in order I like:

-Intimate Relations :
I like Kelly taking control, is very sexy, and as a female character I like it very much.

Cons: I dont like the MC, I would prefer to be sarcastic, I sense him I feel like he´s a flat character . And
and it reminds me of Nico Bellic of GTAIV

-Haileys Story:
Enjoyable VN and Im vulnerable to redheads, waiting for further history to decide if I like it more than IR. And I like the characters and the history in general.

-Alexandra :
I like the background history (Mafia), and the characters. Like the MC fury background , and Alexandra herself.
I have to say that I dont play the RPG form, but I like Ptolemy scripting and history, but not the mechanics of Dreaming of Dana so becoming a VN works perfect for me.

-Life With Mary:
Like the romance history pacing developing but less the background and the characters in general.

In general, the games are good.

Please excuse my english and take it like a positive review.

I wish you luck and more patreons / donations for you and your team :) Thank you for your work.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Thanks, Glad you like it. If the other games drop then we may drop this one as before we came out with the Alexandra VN our Patreon subs were dropping now we are getting a ton back. While I listen to folks on F95. Ptolemy does not. He Still holds a grudge on how much money F95 cost him on Dana. Became popular on F95 but was not reflected in Memberships on Patreon. Same with IR right now. Don't get me wrong We both love making these games but if it does not make business sense to us. Then we have to cut dead weight. Our point is our time is worth something tangible. If we were not trying to make money off of it we would have just published it here in the first place.
That's kind of depressing to hear to be honest... Dana is one of this site's "popular games" you'd think if it was that beloved at least some of the people who voted and liked it that much would have stopped by to give Ptolemy some cheddar...

I didnt come to this site till it was completed... I totally would have supported Dana as I liked all the kinks in it... Sadly I can not support IR due to Mateo and NTR.

Sucks as Ptolemy made kinks I never really thought were sexy, into likeable, and the people/characters with said kinks very likable as well, sadly even his writing cant make NTR and Mateo likable...

Reactions: rogosh

magus448

May 22, 2018
You think there might be a MFF with the dad Kelly and Darla, but then Darla want's to be with Derek... Unless I chose something wrong earlier for her to go that way. Or MFF with the dad Christine and Nadine though she might start dating Jack.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
You think there might be a MFF with the dad Kelly and Darla, but then Darla want's to be with Derek... Unless I chose something wrong earlier for her to go that way. Or MFF with the dad Christine and Nadine though she might start dating Jack.
Currently, I have no Idea what Ptolemy has planned long-term for IR. A threesome with Christine and Nadine would make a lot of sense. Kelly and Darla are a maybe. Don't think we have done a threesome in any game sense making Dana.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes