goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
That's kind of depressing to hear to be honest... Dana is one of this site's "popular games" you'd think if it was that beloved at least some of the people who voted and liked it that much would have stopped by to give Ptolemy some cheddar...

I didnt come to this site till it was completed... I totally would have supported Dana as I liked all the kinks in it... Sadly I can not support IR due to Mateo and NTR.

Sucks as Ptolemy made kinks I never really thought were sexy, into likeable, and the people/characters with said kinks very likable as well, sadly even his writing cant make NTR and Mateo likable...
Are you aware that you can totally avoid the NTR and Mateo? Simply don't choose bold for Christine, or have Christine submit to Andrew when he demands sex in the kitchen.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Are you aware that you can totally avoid the NTR and Mateo? Simply don't choose bold for Christine, or have Christine submit to Andrew when he demands sex in the kitchen.
It's still in the game though... Call me petty but even being optional is enough for me not to be able to support it... I know the fans of that path will eventually ask/beg Ptolemy to continue the story on that path since its been neglected it since a few versions ago...

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
It's still in the game though... Call me petty but even being optional is enough for me not to be able to support it... I know the fans of that path will eventually ask/beg Ptolemy to continue the story on that path since its been neglected it since a few versions ago...
So what you're saying is it bothers you enough that you can't support the game, but apparently it doesn't bother you enough to prevent you from playing it. It wouldn't make much sense to hang around a thread for a game you won't play because you don't like the content.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I haven't played the game since the Mateo update v.4 ? I only commented originally due to the game dev being here, as I always wondered why Ptolemy left this site, and then answered a comment directed at me. Don't worry I won't bother you again with my posting here...

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I haven't played the game since the Mateo update v.4 ? I only commented originally due to the game dev being here, as I always wondered why Ptolemy left this site, and then answered a comment directed at me. Don't worry I won't bother you again with my posting here...
Sorry, my comment came out sounding harsher than I meant it to. I wasn't trying to chase you off.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
To bad this went to the wayside is it going to be abandoned?
No update since Sept.

Reactions: blahblah25

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
To bad this went to the wayside is it going to be abandoned?
No update since Sept.
Ptolemy and the team are known for 4 month releases because they're working on 4 games at the same time.

EDIT: Thanks to the clarification from @gamersglory, Ptolemy works on 3 games (2 are on a bi-monthly release so they alternate between months) and thanks for keeping IR alive by not mentioning it to Ptolemy. Being said, I normally refuse to chat about other games/devs besides the game in the thread but @gamersglory, it's good to toot your own horn if it's deserved but throwing shade at other devs doesn't help your cause.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Ptolemy and the team are known for 4 month releases because they're working on 4 games at the same time.
And they wonder why they lose supporters.
Actually, we release 3 games a month. We go back and forth between making an Alexandra update and IR Update we were doing Bi-monthly on both. We have had a big jump in supporters since turning Alex into a VN so we have been updating it 3 months in a row due to demand. before that, we did 3 months of IR updates. At this time Alex and Life with Mary get the most support so they take priority. that being said We are making an IR update in January even though it might cost us support from Alex fans. We update 3 games monthly don't know how many lazy devs out there can do that when they can't even put out a decent update for one game. The only place IR seems to have massive support is here. But I won't mention that to Ptolemy as it would make him more likely to drop it

Reactions: Burgh917 and 3rop

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
wow imagine having to hide progress of a game from the creator himself for the sake of keeping it alive. Why would he drop it tho? Is it another case of Dreaming with Dana? and if you've been hiding it all this time, how many people including you exactly are still working on IR?

Reactions: blahblah25

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
wow imagine having to hide progress of a game from the creator himself for the sake of keeping it alive. Why would he drop it tho? Is it another case of Dreaming with Dana? and if you've been hiding it all this time, how many people including you exactly are still working on IR?
Thanks, Glad you like it. If the other games drop then we may drop this one as before we came out with the Alexandra VN our Patreon subs were dropping now we are getting a ton back. While I listen to folks on F95. Ptolemy does not. He Still holds a grudge on how much money F95 cost him on Dana. Became popular on F95 but was not reflected in Memberships on Patreon. Same with IR right now. Don't get me wrong We both love making these games but if it does not make business sense to us. Then we have to cut dead weight. Our point is our time is worth something tangible. If we were not trying to make money off of it we would have just published it here in the first place.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
The Team that works on IR same team that works on the other games we have 4 people And we produce 3 games a month Alex or IR, Life with Mary and Haily's story. Life with Mary and Haily's story have different producers/writers. As for Ptolemy's Games, we have to alternate between Alex and IR as we do not have the resources to update both each month. Dreaming of Dana was finished up in February story was complete. We may at some point go back a polish it up more but for now, we lack the resources to do so. February was also when Ptolemy stopped coming to F95. He is not fond of this site. as Dana was popular here but that was never reflected in his earnings on Patreon. So he blames F95 for that. Alex has made us more money and new subs. IR we were losing subs and money. The money we make goes right back into the games. I don't draw a salary from this. I'm just trying to get our cost covered

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I got this. Science!

IR got big boobs girls, Alex has small boobs. IR fans are poor, Alex fans are rich.

"It has been suggested human female breast size may act as signal of fat reserves, which in turn indicates access to resources. Based on this perspective, two studies were conducted to test the hypothesis that men experiencing relative resource insecurity should perceive larger breast size as more physically attractive than men experiencing resource security. In Study 1, 266 men from three sites in Malaysia varying in relative socioeconomic status (high to low) rated a series of animated figures varying in breast size for physical attractiveness. Results showed that men from the low socioeconomic context rated larger breasts as more attractive than did men from the medium socioeconomic context, who in turn perceived larger breasts as attractive than men from a high socioeconomic context. compared the breast size judgements of 66 hungry versus 58 satiated men within the same environmental context in Britain. Results showed that hungry men rated larger breasts as significantly more attractive than satiated men. Taken together, these studies provide evidence that resource security impacts upon men’s attractiveness ratings based on women’s breast size."

Reactions: cmon1234

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
We go for realistic Proportions and stories that are probable. If we really wanted to rake in the money we would make one of those dime a dozen Fuck your own adventure games like Milfy City or Big Brother type games. We just don't have the coding skills to make those systems and production wise way less renders needed on those. That's why we do VN's

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
The Team that works on IR same team that works on the other games we have 4 people And we produce 3 games a month Alex or IR, Life with Mary and Haily's story. Life with Mary and Haily's story have different producers/writers. As for Ptolemy's Games, we have to alternate between Alex and IR as we do not have the resources to update both each month. Dreaming of Dana was finished up in February story was complete. We may at some point go back a polish it up more but for now, we lack the resources to do so. February was also when Ptolemy stopped coming to F95. He is not fond of this site. as Dana was popular here but that was never reflected in his earnings on Patreon. So he blames F95 for that. Alex has made us more money and new subs. IR we were losing subs and money. The money we make goes right back into the games. I don't draw a salary from this. I'm just trying to get our cost covered
sorry to hear that, wasn't aware Ptolemy had such a sour relationship with the site. Well regardless thanks for you and your team's hard work behind the scenes. Unpopular opinion, after having played both I'm more interested in IR than Alex. Hope the game gets to completion.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes