Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
So, what you are implying is, the ship is moored at the dock and the black flags have a while yet to be unfurled...

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I hope there are animations for the scene in the preview pic. The naughty Christine is what I love most about this game.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
I just really hope we won't get some shitty abrupt ending for this awesome game in a next few releases like "wife suddendly died and dad lived long and happily with daughter..."

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's been a while since I played, but I don't recall any, though I tend to skip animations anyway.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Are new updates expected or is this the latest version?
^^^ Is this guy for real? :oops: Spamming the same question around the game threads, even in those clearly marked as abandoned! Not to mention the ones where the last messages are all about a recent or upcoming update...

I noticed his question in a few threads where the answer was obvious and then looked at his latest messages:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why would someone do something like that? :unsure:

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
To get your very response. They seek acknowledgement and notice. Best solution: ignore the post and move on.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That would be my estimate, based on your research. In action, if not intention.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
^^^ Is this guy for real? :oops: Spamming the same question around the game threads, even in those clearly marked as abandoned! Not to mention the ones where the last messages are all about a recent or upcoming update...

I noticed his question in a few threads where the answer was obvious and then looked at his latest messages:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why would someone do something like that? :unsure:
Perhaps he just wants to pad his post count.

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
Christine is the hots - seriously - how many cheating scenes available? I've got 2 animated scenes with the trainer, any others?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Nice! This update will be coming at just the right time. It'll be a happy birthday present to me!
Same here, probably just a few days before my birthday, but it'll just be an early birthday present, will definitely take it, love this game :p

Reactions: Mt PewPew
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes