Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
More Time and labor for Renders and writing go into an IR update as the story is at a point where there are different diverging paths that each need there own renders and stories filled out. It cost more because of the extra computer time basically and also newer patreons joined for Alex so drop in pledges
I personally love all the games you make equally, though for different reasons, but I think they're all quality works :)
IR is like one of the VERY few games that taps into the Electra complex thing though, that's one of the aspects that really got me intrigued, that and Kelly being hot as hell, haha :p I'm interested in seeing how well the complex will be fleshed out in the story, as a fantasy it's really hot, so hoping it will be fleshed out :p

Reactions: proximus

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Going to start this game a bit later today and I was curious if there is a walkthrough out yet?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Really not that much need for one. You can have the wife cheat with a couple of choices, which makes a difference in her relationship with the husband (duh) and you can make the daughter more or less aggressive with a couple of choices, which doesn't dramatically change that path.

Reactions: TheKryptonian

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Really not that much need for one. You can have the wife cheat with a couple of choices, which makes a difference in her relationship with the husband (duh) and you can make the daughter more or less aggressive with a couple of choices, which doesn't dramatically change that path.
Ok. Not sure why you want your wife to cheat but whatev lol

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. I'm not sure of that one either, but apparently, it's actually a popular choice for some players. I'm quite happy having my own smorgasbord to choose from in the game, so I choose the "keep the wife" path.

Reactions: TheKryptonian

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
wife=let her suffer path. hopefully a prostitution path.
daughter=adventurous path. i hope we can do a bit of daring games and public sex and such.

Reactions: rogosh and 03abc

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Wow. Apparently there is a lot of animosity towards the wife up in here lol

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc version of v0.60! (Sorry for this mistake, it is fixed now.)

PC Fixed (268MB): - - - -
Standalone Fix:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

iFrog

Jan 13, 2018
I actually remember this game, a long time ago i stumbled upon this and loved this game, and i eventually forgot about it until now! I can't wait to relive the memories i had and see the new stuff also!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
From what I understand the reason why he doesn't like doing IR updates is that he loses patrons every time he does one.
And he gains patrons every time he does an Alexandra one.
How often would you like to lose money? I'm honestly a little surprised he's still doing it.

If this keeps up, I won't be shocked if IR gets abandoned at some point.
I could see why, Alexandra who I just played recently for the first time ever is a masterpiece, every bit as engaging and charming as Dreaming of Dana, meanwhile this game has utter bitch Kelly, and Mateo who even if you dont chose his route the fact he exists is a shit stain on the game.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
not working for me. when I load a save from the previous version, I end up with the screen glitching, no dialogues showing and overall can't understand what I'm looking at. I see flashes of images then the screen gets black, except for the UI.

playing the compressed version on win 10 64 bit. installing the update codec package didn't help, and actually this is the first time I have problems with the compressed version of a game.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes