Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Yeah Christine is back.
But the problem is I have 4 end-saves and I dont know what is what path on.
Two where he sleeps in bed with Christine and 2 where he sleeps alone.
They are the cheating/non cheating paths, but why 2 of each? Is there a sidepath in the game?

U

User_23654

not working for me. when I load a save from the previous version, I end up with the screen glitching, no dialogues showing and overall can't understand what I'm looking at. I see flashes of images then the screen gets black, except for the UI.

playing the compressed version on win 10 64 bit. installing the update codec package didn't help, and actually this is the first time I have problems with the compressed version of a game.
It is not working for me as well. There is something wrong with this update. Even if i start a new game.
Same as MWeb, not working properly at all
Why do I see a black screen instead of the text? Is it a bug?
Edit: using compressed version
uncompressed version works.
@crust : please remake the compressed version.
The compressed vs has a lot of black screens!!! Any fix please? Played on win 8.1 !!!
well my copy is glitching......clip on scene .....goes black with head in corner.
Should be fixed, now.

mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
Great update indeed! What I appreciate particularly is how carefully the secodary characters like Nadine and Jessica are drawn. Thanks for sharing it here. I don't mind letting the wife stray off a bit as long as it keeps making the story more interesting! ;-)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Without a changelog or the desire to read through 76+ pages and possibly spoiling the story can anyone tell me if you're still forced to fuck your daughter or do we finally get a choice?:unsure:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
The more I play this game, the less I like it in comparison to the other 4 games. I just feel like the game doesn't really go anywhere, and the characters are not really likeable so I don't feel as invested into the game. A bit disappointed tbh.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes