botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Without a changelog or the desire to read through 76+ pages and possibly spoiling the story can anyone tell me if you're still forced to fuck your daughter or do we finally get a choice?:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While I can understand not wanting to fuck the D, that this is what the game is about was pretty clear from the start.

Really great game. Lucky that the day I get around to playing it a new update drops!

Got some really great and diverse characters (except that bitch wife :ROFLMAO: ). Although it took me a while to get past the character models of the MC and his secretary (bad memories from Babysitter and Acting Lessons) but I soldiered on and thoroughly enjoyed it after that.

Except that her behaviour totally depends on the route you play and she can be a very sweet and caring wife, with a dick of a husband cheating on her. Since you decide how she acts, it seems a bit weird to call her a "bitch wife."

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Kind of the main point of the game. As it's at the center of the story.

The game is NTR heavy. Although Ptolemy did not know that. tell I told him. @hashiiim If you could ad an NTR/ cuckold tag that would be great thanks. All of the characters are imperfect as are all Ptolemy's characters
The thing is all of Ptolemy's characters have been likable, hell I am not into fetishes like "wife swapping", "female domination" or "mentally regressing to child status" (all 3 from Dreaming of Dana) and yet I loved every character there, and did every route without ever getting triggered at all.

Its telling when even someone of Ptolemy's writing chops CAN NOT make NTR likable.... That route I am not sure if its even NTR (maybe at the beginning), as Andrew mans up for once and basically writes her off after she cheats, and Christine moves out right away. If I have to name that route it would be the "make Christine suffer as much as possible hurr durr lulz" route... As thats basically what it feels like...

And all for what ? cause people right away judged her harshly and hated her for not wanting to submit to getting face-fucked by her limp dick husband in the opening scene ? The same husband who blames his OWN impotence on her frigidness rather than admit he had a problem ? The same husband who had been married to that beauty for 12 years or so, and knew she didnt like to suck dick but tried to force her anyway despite knowing she was having a midlife crisis/ depression breakdown ?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
While I can understand not wanting to fuck the D, that this is what the game is about was pretty clear from the start.
All I wanted is to put the daughter up for adoption/disown her and conquer the wife, secretary and the friend. But now I know this isn't the game for me.(y)

Reactions: B-52reloaded

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
The thing is all of Ptolemy's characters have been likable, hell I am not into fetishes like "wife swapping", "female domination" or "mentally regressing to child status" (all 3 from Dreaming of Dana) and yet I loved every character there, and did every route without ever getting triggered at all.

Its telling when even someone of Ptolemy's writing chops CAN NOT make NTR likable.... That route I am not sure if its even NTR (maybe at the beginning), as Andrew mans up for once and basically writes her off after she cheats, and Christine moves out right away. If I have to name that route it would be the "make Christine suffer as much as possible hurr durr lulz" route... As thats basically what it feels like...

And all for what ? cause people right away judged her harshly and hated her for not wanting to submit to getting face-fucked by her limp dick husband in the opening scene ? The same husband who blames his OWN impotence on her frigidness rather than admit he had a problem ? The same husband who had been married to that beauty for 12 years or so, and knew she didnt like to suck dick but tried to force her anyway despite knowing she was having a midlife crisis/ depression breakdown ?
And I think its telling that Ptolemy CAN make NTR bearable. I usually hate NTR but it was satisfying watching the wife getting what she actually wants. You say the MC was trying to facefuck his wife when he was just trying to just get a BJ, and when she cheats she just loves slobbing on Mateo and his boss knobs... Along with getting used like a $5 whore and repeatedly says "she likes it"...

I have yet to try the wife doesn't cheat route and maybe I will see her in a whole new light. But its telling that you as the MC have to basically rape the wife to get her off the cheating path, maybe she is just confused and just needs any MAN to step up but the fact that it doesn't seem to matter which MAN does the stepping up, wether it be the man she swore vows to or a random D-Bag from the gym. Just remember in the end she pulled away first.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Here is a compressed pc version of v0.60! (Sorry for this mistake, it is fixed now.)

PC Fixed (268MB): - - - -
Standalone Fix:

What exactly is the "stand alone fix"? Is it required if you DL the compressed version or has the compressed version already been fixed?

Any info is appreciated. :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
And I think its telling that Ptolemy CAN make NTR bearable. I usually hate NTR but it was satisfying watching the wife getting what she actually wants. You say the MC was trying to facefuck his wife when he was just trying to just get a BJ, and when she cheats she just loves slobbing on Mateo and his boss knobs... Along with getting used like a $5 whore and repeatedly says "she likes it"...

I have yet to try the wife doesn't cheat route and maybe I will see her in a whole new light. But its telling that you as the MC have to basically rape the wife to get her off the cheating path, maybe she is just confused and just needs any MAN to step up but the fact that it doesn't seem to matter which MAN does the stepping up, wether it be the man she swore vows to or a random D-Bag from the gym. Just remember in the end she pulled away first.
The non-cheating wife route is really very nice. Their relationship does a 180.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Anyone else getting black screens in compressed version?
And yeah, installed that webp package.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Seems to be a real divide between the "daughter" and "wife" crowd. If you like the wife you hate the daughter and vice versa.
In my playthrough I now love the wife and daughter. I prefer the daughter though, so not sure how it's going to play out in the end.

Reactions: CLDꝜ

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
what did she do lol, was it because she was a bitch to the wife or mc?
To everyone not the dad ?

Again do people just not read the story ? or self insert so badly into the MC's shoes that anyone not on the MC's side is immediately trash ?

This is funny, but I have barely any respect for the MC in this game, he scores points for his interactions with Jack on the "good wife" path, and a few other instances. Overall he is a pathetic loser that just happens to get lucky with girls due to wealth or his daughter hooking him up.

The Daughter... did you read her internal monologues ? She starts regretting everything she has done for the past few years, and realizes what a shit person she is... why cant you ? Not she will change for the better, as being a cunt is so ingrained in her being she would evaporate if she acts nice I assume... (Being 18 year old Lisa from BB does not give her a pass, since in 4 years she became utter garbage and stopped shaving her cunt).

Reactions: botc76
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes