TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Well now I kind of feel like an ass :ROFLMAO:

Played the "good" wife route and she's a completely different character. Loving, supportive and actually has ambitions beyond a plaything to be passed around between the gym rats.

And I believe the daughter is now on the road to redemption( not that I hated her in the 1st place), as far as her attitude to anybody not named Andrew but there is still a lot of story left so we shall see.

And for fucks sake has none of these woman ever heard of a razor...:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Razgriz1993

Sep 17, 2018
To everyone not the dad ?

Again do people just not read the story ? or self insert so badly into the MC's shoes that anyone not on the MC's side is immediately trash ?

This is funny, but I have barely any respect for the MC in this game, he scores points for his interactions with Jack on the "good wife" path, and a few other instances. Overall he is a pathetic loser that just happens to get lucky with girls due to wealth or his daughter hooking him up.

The Daughter... did you read her internal monologues ? She starts regretting everything she has done for the past few years, and realizes what a shit person she is... why cant you ? Not she will change for the better, as being a cunt is so ingrained in her being she would evaporate if she acts nice I assume... (Being 18 year old Lisa from BB does not give her a pass, since in 4 years she became utter garbage and stopped shaving her cunt).
well kinda forgot about it since it has been long lol sorry

Reactions: Rythan25

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Well now I kind of feel like an ass :ROFLMAO:

Played the "good" wife route and she's a completely different character. Loving, supportive and actually has ambitions beyond a plaything to be passed around between the gym rats.

And I believe the daughter is now on the road to redemption, as far as her attitude to anybody not named Andrew but there is still a lot of story left so we shall see.

And for fucks sake has none of these woman ever heard of a razor...:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Now you finally earned a like form me on this thread... 1/2 for seeing that Christine isnt the utter trash you thought she was, and 1/2 for the comment on their hairy cunts... its sad when ugly Nadine is the only shaved bitch in the game, and the hottest chick (Christine) has a forest down there... Since I never played past 0.4 (ends when the dad fingers 18yr old Lisa), how does the sexy secretary look naked ? someone told me she got two sex scenes, does she shave down south ?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
To everyone not the dad ?

(Being 18 year old Lisa from BB does not give her a pass, since in 4 years she became utter garbage and stopped shaving her cunt).
Hey man! A hairy pussy is the best. It's why the daughter is my girl!

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Sincerely I don't hate any characters in this game, some I like more and some I like less and it's a game and you decide what the majority characters do. I just don't understand Kelly and her actions(mainly about the IT guy) and imaybe in the future I'll have the answer, but really like this game and the characters.

Reactions: botc76

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Sincerely I don't hate any characters in this game, some I like more and some I like less and it's a game and you decide what the majority characters do. I just don't understand Kelly and her actions(mainly about the IT guy) and imaybe in the future I'll have the answer, but really like this game and the characters.
From what I've heard she's just back to her bitchy self... The boss talked shit about the MC, and Kelly's Elektra complex flared up (how dare anyone talk about her dad in a less than positive light). She is probably gonna use the IT to get to the root of the furry pictures from the Boss and blackmail her into submission all for "daddy"... the poor IT is just gonna be another tool she is going to use and discard like garbage just like she did for years to her BFF before realizing she was a human being with emotions and feelings too...

Reactions: KyoriKusagami

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
why the hate with daughter
She can be quite a bitch and it doesn't really matter which path you play, she still treats several people badly, including the wife, even if wifey does everything to get a good relationship with her and is nothing but sweet to her hubby.

She also manipulates several people, including her supposed best friend and her boyfriend.
Hell, she's even quite manipulative with her dad who she proclaims to love so much.

Mind you, I don't hate her, but I can certainly understand why people have problems with her behaviour.

It's a bit like with Amanda in Daughter for Dessert, if the main love interest acts like a bitch, people won't always accept the reasoning behind it and their opinion about the character changes.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
what did she do lol, was it because she was a bitch to the wife or mc?
To everyone around ... remember Derek her supposed-to-be-boyfriend ... to Darla hooking her up with nasty intentions with Christines son just to mess with her ... not to mention waht she is up to in the firm with this female boss of her father ... she is just a spoiled brat ..

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
From what I've heard she's just back to her bitchy self... The boss talked shit about the MC, and Kelly's Elektra complex flared up (how dare anyone talk about her dad in a less than positive light). She is probably gonna use the IT to get to the root of the furry pictures from the Boss and blackmail her into submission all for "daddy"... the poor IT is just gonna be another tool she is going to use and discard like garbage just like she did for years to her BFF before realizing she was a human being with emotions and feelings too...
Thanks for the answer. I'll read that part again to understand better.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
why the hate with daughter
I love the daughter! But I can understand the hate.
She doesn't take shit from anyone and she takes what she wants.

I have admiration for people like that. Even if her methods are a bit questionable.

As far as I'm concenrend she is by far the strongest character in the Story. That's attractive to me.
The MC is a bit weak, but that is the guy she wants. He can not say no to her.

Having said all that, her handling of the IT guys is a bit rough.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I love the daughter! But I can understand the hate.
She doesn't take shit from anyone and she takes what she wants.

I have admiration for people like that. Even if her methods are a bit questionable.

As far as I'm concenrend she is by far the strongest character in the Story. That's attractive to me.
The MC is a bit weak, but that is the guy she wants. He can not say no to her.

Having said all that, her handling of the IT guys is a bit rough.
Now that you mention this I guess I wouldn't mind the daughter as much if she was the mc instead of the father. That would probably make the story so much better.

Reactions: Alfius and Rythan25

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Pure degeneracy. Only a heathen likes hair in their food.:sneaky:
Lol, nothing like rubbing your chin in a full bush, before diving into the soft dessert. (Truth be told, I do like some maintenance around the lips, but don't touch the stuff on top. No maintenance is also fine for me, as long as it's nice and fresh)

Reactions: numanumani

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Now that you mention this I guess I wouldn't mind the daughter as much if she was the mc instead of the father. That would probably make the story so much better.
For me she is kind of the MC. The Dad is just along for the ride.

(And she will tell you to fuck off, if you tell her to shave her bush :p )

Reactions: Nulldev

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
For me she is kind of the MC. The Dad is just along for the ride.

(And she will tell you to fuck off, if you tell her to shave her bush :p )
Not only that, she will get her BFF to sleep with your father and have him disown you, only to later turn round and pretend she is daddy's pure and gentle girl.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Great game.
But infuriating, because we got Kelly the boobs queen extraordinaire, and every time Dad fucks her, she keep the dress on....
Those marvels need caressing, fondling, pinching, kissing, light biting, SHOW ME THE BOOBS JIGGLING! :D

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes