Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I think there is a newer MAC version on parteon. Can one of the admins get it please? Our post version is a few behind the curve.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Really great game. Lucky that the day I get around to playing it a new update drops!

Got some really great and diverse characters (except that bitch wife :ROFLMAO: ). Although it took me a while to get past the character models of the MC and his secretary (bad memories from Babysitter and Acting Lessons) but I soldiered on and thoroughly enjoyed it after that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Really great game. Lucky that the day I get around to playing it a new update drops!

Got some really great and diverse characters (except that bitch wife :ROFLMAO: ). Although it took me a while to get past the character models of the MC and his secretary (bad memories from Babysitter and Acting Lessons) but I soldiered on and thoroughly enjoyed it after that.

I usually agree with you on so many other games and topics, but in this particular case I can't disagree with you more, not sure if you didn't understand the story or just let your impressions of Christine be guided by the vitriol tossed at her by the cucks in this thread...

I honestly can't understand anyone hating her the most when the MC acts like a cunt in all but two or three scenes, and his daughter is a raging bitch in every single appearance and revels in it... Don't get me started on Mateo and his shit eating grin, dude is downright AIDS personified.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I usually agree with you on so many other games and topics, but in this particular case I can't disagree with you more, not sure if you didn't understand the story or just let your impressions of Christine be guided by the vitriol tossed at her by the cucks in this thread...

I honestly can't understand anyone hating her the most when the MC acts like a cunt in all but two or three scenes, and his daughter is a raging bitch in every single appearance and revels in it... Don't get me started on Mateo and his shit eating grin, dude is downright AIDS personified.
Actually I did see the vitriol for her in this thread before I ever started this game so I tried harder to give her a chance but right off the bat shes throwing poison daggers at the MC because she fucked up her relationship with her kid. I mean did the MC marry her at gunpoint :ROFLMAO:.

And I agree that Mateo and his boss should have 500lb dumbells dropped on their necks.

The daughter i'm back and forth on, one scene I like her and the next i'm like get this B off my screen (but she went for anal so now i'm in love :ROFLMAO:).

My dream endgame right now is MC ending up with Denise and having his secretary on the side but I doubt the Doc is gonna be sanctioning such actions :p

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
If you subscribe to our patreon for $5 or more a month you get Alexandra and Intimate Relations updates. We release on Windows, Linux, Mac, and Android at the same time. Plus you support the games

Reactions: Kendra

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Without a changelog or the desire to read through 76+ pages and possibly spoiling the story can anyone tell me if you're still forced to fuck your daughter or do we finally get a choice?:unsure:
Kind of the main point of the game. As it's at the center of the story.

The game is NTR heavy. Although Ptolemy did not know that. tell I told him. @hashiiim If you could ad an NTR/ cuckold tag that would be great thanks. All of the characters are imperfect as are all Ptolemy's characters

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Nice update. But, hey, when MC could fck his wife? It's so weird when we can fuck all women around but not her. And yes, i await threesome. Still don't get why they don't fuck if i fixed their relations.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Here is a compressed pc version of v0.60! (Sorry for this mistake, it is fixed now.)

PC Fixed (268MB): - - - -
Standalone Fix:

You are awesome thank you for taking the time to compress it, and then to fix the glitch, your hardwork is appreciated :)

Reactions: Otyi

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. My bday gift is 2 days early. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. Finally and I just stocked up new lube. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. I'm so taking a fap day I mean sick day today. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I freaking love this game. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. Thank you Ptolemy. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

how to get shower scene with black guy ?
Grab smart phone and try the local gym. I'm sure they be some brothers there. ;) (jking of course)

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes