xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I don't like bushes. It makes me feel like Tarzan diving into the jungle *shudders* and I hate the feel of hair in my teeth or mouth, especially pubic hair *shudders more violently*. Nothing about it being little girls for me. To me it's more about being well kept
My man ... the exact same shit I wanted to say. A nicely trimmed pussy does the job any day of the year than what you see in the game at poor Christine and the daughter (forgot her name) and who the fuck wants to see a woman with a hairy ass man ? F'ing yuck. I like the diversity in the game, but the main girls should be like that ...

@Alfius no offence bro' but if my girl would show me that kinda shit I'd try convincing her to shave the "beard" :LOL: and if she refused it's over baby girl. Totally agree with @glassofwater22 "I like them how I like their legs. Smooth as fuck" or do u like even they legs hairy :ROFLMAO: ... thanks for the backup brother.

Reactions: glassofwater22

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
My man ... the exact same shit I wanted to say. A nicely trimmed pussy does the job any day of the year than what you see in the game at poor Christine and the daughter (forgot her name) and who the fuck wants to see a woman with a hairy ass man ? F'ing yuck. I like the diversity in the game, but the main girls should be like that ...

@Alfius no offence bro' but if my girl would show me that kinda shit I'd try convincing her to shave the "beard" :LOL: and if she refused it's over baby girl. Totally agree with @glassofwater22 "I like them how I like their legs. Smooth as fuck" or do u like even they legs hairy :ROFLMAO: ... thanks for the backup brother.
I like shaven legs and shaven armpits, but I love hairy pussy.

When I was young, I though I would like shaven pussy, but..egh!! It's fucking stubbles and ingrown hairs swollen and inflamed skin. The novelty of shave pussy is also gone, Most girls nowadays shave it. Fuck no!! I love an exotic bush.

And how the fuck do you eat a pussy that you get hair in your teeth? There is no hair inside the pussy. :p

Nothing turns me on more, then brushing my fingers through a thick bush or brushing it against my face/chin.

Having said all that, I do not mind if the girl does some maintenance around the lips. Makes for better eating.

Reactions: Lexkar83
Nov 27, 2017
I like shaven legs and shaven armpits, but I love hairy pussy.

When I was young, I though I would like shaven pussy, but..egh!! It's fucking stubbles and ingrown hairs swollen and inflamed skin. The novelty of shave pussy is also gone, Most girls nowadays shave it. Fuck no!! I love an exotic bush.

And how the fuck do you eat a pussy that you get hair in your teeth? There is no hair inside the pussy. :p

Nothing turns me on more, then brushing my fingers through a thick bush or brushing it against my face/chin.

Having said all that, I do not mind if the girl does some maintenance around the lips. Makes for better eating.
Don't just dive right for the main dish! Jesus! What are you? Dying of thirst and starvation? Maybe you need a glass of water? ;)

There's this thing called teasing. Something that I love to do ;)

Also, it makes for more comfortable grinding if they shave properly and I'm sure that there's plenty of ways to do it well without flaming up etc. I swear women have it easy. Men have to worry about nicking the sack and THAT SHIT FUCKING HURTS! Plus, I swear that someone. somewhere, is playing Mission Impossible whenever that maintenance is being done, because I sweat bullets every single fucking time. It's like I'm trying to diffuse a freaking bomb! That's how intense and scary it is! XD

And we should end this discussion now, because this thread is about to turn into a TMI thread........ XD

You sound like it's a bad thing :)

Wee-ooh wim-o-weh. Wee-ooh wim-o-weh.
In the jungle, the mighty jungle...
:whistle:
Fuck nooooooooooooooooooo! XD

I will never look at a Tarzan, Jungle Book or Lion King movie the same way again. :/

Reactions: Nulldev and Alfius

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
I think he's playing Alexandra?! Festt, I don't want to gang up on you to defend Ptolemy, but they are way far from being feminists.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Is this already fucked up 2 screens into the intro? Where old dialogue overlaps new dialogue?

Never seen anything quite like that. Way to check your game for bugs, Dev.. :)
Deploying nuke in 3..2..1..
I just started a new game and I'm not seeing that.

Reactions: Alfius

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Is it me or did 0.5 had more choices at the start of the game ?? looks like certain parts of timid or bold got removed aswell.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Found a bug in day14.rpy. On the good wife path christinecups isn't defined, but it's tested.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And another bug, checking if christinesubmits == Yes. Yes is undefined; it should be True (or just "if christinesubmits"):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: numanumani

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Another bug, in day14.rpy:

if christinesubmits == False:
jump day14chris3
else:
jump day14nochrisnode

Those should be reversed - day14nochrisnode if False, day14chris3 if True.

Also in day14.rpy, in day14conti6:

if christinesubmits == True:
jump day14chris6
else:
jump day14conti6

It loops. The jump in the else clause should be to day14conti7.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
ugly Nadine and the hottest chick (Christine)
It's yours and only your own opinion :rolleyes:. For me, for example, Nadine and Kelly are the most gorgeous women of this game.
I'd even say Ptolemy and his team surpassed themselves with Kelly face(yeah, she's Kelly, not some other character from some other "game" that is a totally complete shit) - it looks absolutely beautifull :love:!

Nov 27, 2017
Nadine is the gym girl right? She's a stunning model!

She's like Jack from Mass Effect, but much fitter, curvier, tattooless and hot! (I never found Jack attractive physically, but I liked her pony tail look in ME3)

Reactions: Zero919 and Kendra

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
It's yours and only your own opinion :rolleyes:. For me, for example, Nadine and Kelly are the most gorgeous women of this game.
I'd even say Ptolemy and his team surpassed themselves with Kelly face(yeah, she's Kelly, not some other character from some other "game" that is a totally complete shit) - it looks absolutely beautifull :love:!

Kelly is not same model as Lisa from Big Brother ?

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes