Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Haily being the newest of all the games had something to do with it playing catch-up too. IR is the Oldest one still in production. We started IR a few months before the end of Dana. (Our first time working on Two games at one time) We will complete IR just when is not really clear right now. So I would say IR is On hold for now. but that may change next month. Depends on what Ptolemy feels like writing at that time.
/me sad panda

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That appears to be the trend now. Ptolemy has more fun with his other projects, which he also believes are more popular, based on patron growth.

Nevertheless, I just saw on Discord that IR should get an update next month.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yes, it's been a while. A lonnng while. But hearken and rejoice, IR fans, for the time is near. Now, if you wish to shorten that time in the future, you're going to have to prove it to Ptolemy by giving him more support for IR, as his other games are becoming more popular. You can do it!

Plans
Hi

I didn't do this post earlier because RL has been kicking my ass in the past week or so.

But after I think 4 consecutive Alexandra updates, it's time to cleanse the pallet a bit and do a IR one. I've started work on it already. It's still very early days, though.

I'll keep you informed with progress updates. And that's about it.

Best regards
Ptolemy

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's not a need, it's a creative desire. He gets to explore many different story arcs and characters. It's fun for him, if tougher on us waiting not always so patiently.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Inch by inch, step by step...
A mini-mini-status update:

Hi

Well, we're chugging along.

Things get more difficult as we advance through a story and different choices in the past give all kinds of variations to a story.

Still a long way to go till a release, but we're getting there.

That's about it.

Best regards
Ptolemy

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Hey guys anyone hav a guide or walkthrough to this game? Alot of branching paths and deviations in this game so it be great to know which path to try out .

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Inch by inch, step by step...
A mini-mini-status update:

Hi

Well, we're chugging along.

Things get more difficult as we advance through a story and different choices in the past give all kinds of variations to a story.

Still a long way to go till a release, but we're getting there.

That's about it.

Best regards
Ptolemy
All I can think looking at that picture is "Where's the Mountain Dew?"

aberdash

Mar 26, 2019
as for me IR is more interesting than Alexandra. dont understand the need to have multiple projects.
Alexandra brings in the money. IR does not. Got to imagine it would get boring always working on the same thing though.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I can understand that aberdash, thats why he could have some side-projects, but private.
he can still spend 10-25% of his time doing the side-projects, but still working on 1 public/patron project until its done. that would also give him time to brainstorm, hone the script/story, polish some renders and so on and when its time to reveal, he can have time to start another side-project while working "ahead" of time, having 1 update ahead, would make it easier to fix issues and bug-testing the current one without so much stress.
now he have multiple projects and will piss off supporter, that maybe payed him for IR, but not for Alexandra and feel a bit cheated.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes