aberdash

Mar 26, 2019
I can understand that aberdash, thats why he could have some side-projects, but private.
he can still spend 10-25% of his time doing the side-projects, but still working on 1 public/patron project until its done. that would also give him time to brainstorm, hone the script/story, polish some renders and so on and when its time to reveal, he can have time to start another side-project while working "ahead" of time, having 1 update ahead, would make it easier to fix issues and bug-testing the current one without so much stress.
now he have multiple projects and will piss off supporter, that maybe payed him for IR, but not for Alexandra and feel a bit cheated.
I understand it would be irritating if you only supported him for IR but from looking at the trends of his patreon more people seem interested in Alexandra. So it's risk losing a few people that want IR but increase his income or focus on IR and continue the downward trend. It's an easy choice to make. Considering the apparent lack of interest in IR you should be happy it's getting updated at all.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It should also be mentioned that he has said that this is his least favorite game to work on (I believe Alexandra is his most). Whether it's because he doesn't care for the story he's crafted or just likes his new ones more, it looks like us fans of IR will have to be happy he still plans to update this game, just know it's not his main focus.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Still, just because we aren't on top of the food chain anymore doesn't mean we won't get something to chew on. Here's a new status update to plan your days around...

posted

Hi

Things are chugging along. Made good progress so far.

The next couple of days I won't be able to work on IR, but we've done pretty good so far.

The update will likely be released in or around next weekend. As you might know, I'm out of the strict date prediction business , but sometime around then.

Best regards

Ptolemy

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Still, just because we aren't on top of the food chain anymore doesn't mean we won't get something to chew on. Here's a new status update to plan your days around...

posted

Hi

Things are chugging along. Made good progress so far.

The next couple of days I won't be able to work on IR, but we've done pretty good so far.

The update will likely be released in or around next weekend. As you might know, I'm out of the strict date prediction business , but sometime around then.

Best regards

Ptolemy
A Devil in the form of an angel.:love::love::love::love::love:

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hey, I have a few questions about the game if you wouldn't mind, as the description and genre has me a bit confused.

1. Do you play as Kelly, or Andrew?
2. The description seems to allude to incest, but it's not listed in the genre. Could anyone clarify?

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Hey, I have a few questions about the game if you wouldn't mind, as the description and genre has me a bit confused.

1. Do you play as Kelly, or Andrew?
2. The description seems to allude to incest, but it's not listed in the genre. Could anyone clarify?
1. Both, the wife as well.

2. there is incest, father-daughter

tttt

May 26, 2017
View attachment 309788

Hi

Hm.....
We might have a problem.
I'm not sure how to start. Or even if it is a problem for most of you.
The update was planned to end in a sex scene depending on what path you chose so far.
And there's a few of them. For the husband, at least. Christine, Christine + Nadine, Denise, Jessica. You know what I mean.
But I've gotten so involved with the story, that we're well above 300 renders. Which was my aim for this update including the sex scenes, and we haven't touched the sex scenes yet.
On one hand, this is mostly a story driven game. On the other, for me to end the update as they're about to get into it seems.....shitty.
I still haven't decided what I'm going to do. If I don't include the sex scenes it will be released on Sunday. If I do. It will take a few days longer.
Wednesday, probably.
No idea what to do.
I'll go by the comments in this post, to be honest.
So, if you have an opinion. Let me know.

Best regards
Ptolemy

Personally with the scene :cool:

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
View attachment 309788

Hi

Hm.....
We might have a problem.
The update was planned to end in a sex scene depending on what path you chose so far.
And there's a few of them. For the husband, at least. Christine, Christine + Nadine, Denise, Jessica. You know what I mean.
But I've gotten so involved with the story, that we're well above 300 renders. Which was my aim for this update including the sex scenes, and we haven't touched the sex scenes yet.
On one hand, this is mostly a story driven game. On the other, for me to end the update as they're about to get into it seems.....shitty.
I still haven't decided what I'm going to do. If I don't include the sex scenes it will be released on Sunday. If I do. It will take a few days longer.
Wednesday, probably.
No idea what to do.

Best regards
Ptolemy

I recommend going with the scenes, it is a great game and I can wait till Wednesday for a quality product.

Reactions: warlock4vr

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
View attachment 309788

Hi

Hm.....
We might have a problem.
Wednesday, probably.
No idea what to do.

Best regards
Ptolemy

The way I see it, we had the patience to wait 4 months for this update. Waiting a few more days to add sex scenes isn't going to kill us.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Yeah. Whichever sex scene you want. Last episode hinted at the threesome. I'm sure you're busy rendering already, but that's my two bits. And Wednesday isn't too long to wait (or whenever the renders are done and the game is finally tested).

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Updated OP with PC and Mac mirrors.

Note from dev:
"Android version will take a little longer to get it back from the programmer."

The Patreon release post has v0.70 in the post title, but the game file is v0.65.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull and wratxier

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
Finally! Back to the good stuff! Prefer this over that other MC weaseling his way in between a lesbian sandwich that's keeping Ptolemy away from this project. Kelly is life! Kelly is love!

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes