andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
I'm going to slap you!

Different faces and personalities.

Hahahahaha you wont change my mind ... it's Lisa after Eric took care of her with all the sex lessons :)))

Back to Kelly she is great , 1 of the reasons i played this game because to be honest im not a big fan of games which are not focused on a main character and you choice decisions for everyone instead . However lately in game most come naturally .. are not even to many decisions to take , it's like watching a movie .

Reactions: Alfius

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
If anyone wants to report bugs or talk to Ptolemy our Discord is the best way to get our attention
also helps us organize a proper bug list

Reactions: Kendra

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
So to answer a few questions that tend to come up from time to time:

1. Why we don't make walkthroughs and never will.
It's because all or games are VN's no need for a walkthrough plus We want people to actually play the game and enjoy it. People who tend to use walkthroughs just use them to get to the sex. If you want that the games pictures are in the folder unpackaged. Just get them there.

2. Why Do you guys make four games instead of concentrating on one really good one?
Pretty simple answer for a four-man team we simply don't make enough money and no profit off of one to do that plus after making nothing but Dana for a year we had to diversify to keep sane. Dana got pretty boring towards the end for us as we were burnt out on it and the low donation levels did not help our moral.

3. I would love to donate but you're on Patreon and I hate them
Stand in line we all hate them but there have not been many options tell now. The reason we have not switched is that we want to see if these platforms are stable and won't go away in a few months.

4. So why should I donate when I get it for free here.
Simple really If you like any of our games support them. not asking you to support all of them just the ones you like. It's your way of telling us what you want most as the games are updated in the order of how much they make. So For example right now we start with Life with Mary as that makes the most Second is normally Alex or IR and the last is Haily as it makes the least. We love all the games though but this is the most democratic way to do it.

5. So how often are you guys working on these games why are all the update short.
We try not to make them short we go for at least 20 to 30 Minutes of gameplay each update on all the games. Each of us easily spends over 100+ hours a month updating and Rendering. Ptolemy spends the most time out of anybody as he Writes, Poses and Programmes each update. I mainly assist him with rendering and PR as Ptolemy absorbs himself in the game process. As soon as we finish the updates for that month we immediately start Next months so we can try to get as much material as possible for each update.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
All these games are amazing, but I'm kinda mind blown that Haley has the least support of them all.
Me too (Not the movement). Just started playing Haley and it kind of overtook IR for me.

So my current list is
1) Alexandra
2) Haley
3) IR
4) Mary

Having said that, Mary is still a frigging awesome game, but I'm still surprised that Haley is the least supported.
Maybe it's because it's very new.

I was hesitant, since it was so new.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Not this month. If your a Patreon let Ptolemy know you want an update on or Discord. Also, Ptolemy is always on our Discord so pop in and say Hi

Reactions: Krull and yagami16

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
All these games are amazing, but I'm kinda mind blown that Haley has the least support of them all.
that will change, Haley has been rising fast, the others have stagnated. Haley is just the least pledged because it began development way after the rest, IR has been in development the longest, since Dana, Life with Mary came around when Dana had been finished, Alexandra was the followup project for Dana, and Haley just started around september, so it has been kicking for about 6 months

Haley is about to surpass LwM by the way, a little over fifty bucks in difference

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
that will change, Haley has been rising fast, the others have stagnated. Haley is just the least pledged because it began development way after the rest, IR has been in development the longest, since Dana, Life with Mary came around when Dana had been finished, Alexandra was the followup project for Dana, and Haley just started around september, so it has been kicking for about 6 months

Haley is about to surpass LwM by the way, a little over fifty bucks in difference
Haily being the newest of all the games had something to do with it playing catch-up too. IR is the Oldest one still in production. We started IR a few months before the end of Dana. (Our first time working on Two games at one time) We will complete IR just when is not really clear right now. So I would say IR is On hold for now. but that may change next month. Depends on what Ptolemy feels like writing at that time.

Red469

May 18, 2018
'About last nite, we need to talk...'
If that aint a cliff hangar I dont know what is....

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Android version added to OP

Reactions: Engine#9
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes