gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
as for me IR is more interesting than Alexandra. dont understand the need to have multiple projects.
Not as much patronage when we do an IR update. Anti-incest people I guess. Multiple projects again low patronage on IR and Alex. Also the other projects are for other developers/producers. We don't like to abandon projects and so far we have not. gets boring working on just one game

Last edited:
Reactions: Rythan25

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
Not as much patronage when we do an IR update. Anti-incest people I guess. Multiple projects again low patronage on IR and Alex. We don't like to abandon projects and so far we have not.
I don't think it's the anti-incest crowd. This is just my opinion, I could be wrong, but I think it's all about the chase. Kell's gave it up pretty quick, compared to a lot of other games. Sure people on this forum will nag the devs about, when do we get to bang the character. Stop blue-balling us etc. But the patrons are there for the build up.

I gave up on Alexandria, don't know what's happening right now, but I do like Hailey's story. The anticipation is what get's the backing. Even Mr.Dots has lost patrons now that both D and Melody have received the 'D'.

Of course this puts the devs in a difficult position. How long do you wait? And once the deed is done, how do you keep the player coming back?

Those are just some of my thoughts, entirely conjecture on my part.

Good to see another update.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017

Overview:
As soon as he was old enough to call himself a man, Andrew proposed to Jane, his high school sweetheart, Things seemed great, and with her support he manged to climb up the corporate ladder very quickly. A few years later, Jane became pregnant. And 9 months later, Kelly was born.

Now Kelly is attending a University in the same city that the live. She never wanted to go to far away form her dad. Andrew got her a place closer to school, but she still spends half her time at home.

Thread Updated: 2019-05-30
Release Date: 2019-05-30
Developer/publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.65
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

View attachment 2936 View attachment 2937 View attachment 2938 View attachment 2939 View attachment 2940
Female and male protagonist?
Do we have to chose or can we play them both (if so which one has the most content)?

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I don't think it's the anti-incest crowd. This is just my opinion, I could be wrong, but I think it's all about the chase. Kell's gave it up pretty quick, compared to a lot of other games. Sure people on this forum will nag the devs about, when do we get to bang the character. Stop blue-balling us etc. But the patrons are there for the build up.

I gave up on Alexandria, don't know what's happening right now, but I do like Hailey's story. The anticipation is what get's the backing. Even Mr.Dots has lost patrons now that both D and Melody have received the 'D'.

Of course this puts the devs in a difficult position. How long do you wait? And once the deed is done, how do you keep the player coming back?

Those are just some of my thoughts, entirely conjecture on my part.

Good to see another update.
That is the Damocles Sword that hangs over every developer which is why you see a lot of burnout from devs. Trying to make a game that would appeal to every person would be a fool's errand as no matter how you make it the negative reactions will balance out the positive ones.

Reactions: Darth Bane

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Intimate Relations [v0.65] [PTOLEMY] - Original Size: 1.38GB
Download win improved quality (514.02MB):
Download Win LOW quality(364.8MB):

Last edited:

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Can someone give me some overview of this game, the description is somewhat lacking? Who is the MC? If it's that old geezer i am skipping it.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ok update! still interesting and I want to play more.
unfortunatelly we will wait half year until next update I suppose, but at least its not abandoned.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Can someone give me some overview of this game, the description is somewhat lacking? Who is the MC? If it's that old geezer i am skipping it.
You'll experience this game from three different POV's, The Daughter, The Father, The new Wife of Father. You can choose their behaviour towards the other two and people around them. Daughter wants Daddy for herself, Daddy has other coices as the wife has too to cheat on the other half of the married couple.

Reactions: NIKI87

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
You'll experience this game from three different POV's, The Daughter, The Father, The new Wife of Father. You can choose their behaviour towards the other two and people around them. Daughter wants Daddy for herself, Daddy has other coices as the wife has too to cheat on the other half of the married couple.
Indeed. It is different than the usual games you see. I prefer one man choices, cause of conflicts what you want and who. But the story and characters are great. As expected. Alexandra is my favorite game atm from this creator.

Reactions: Ninj77 and Rythan25

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Not as much patronage when we do an IR update. Anti-incest people I guess. Multiple projects again low patronage on IR and Alex. Also the other projects are for other developers/producers. We don't like to abandon projects and so far we have not. gets boring working on just one game
For me its not anti-incest, its anti-NTR that makes me not as happy when this game goes into rotation...

If I was more of a bitter individual, I would have stopped patreonage this month that IR was in rotation and come back when its Alexandra's turn, I like voting with my wallet rather than screaming out "censorship" when content I dont like is being done... I hope this project gets completed so that it doesnt do further damage to the name of Ptolemy, but honestly of all the games he has/had under his belt this is my least favorite by a landslide... even if its avoidable, doesnt matter... I am in that corner of "Q -why do you hate this, what has it done to you ? A - Its not what it has done, more the fact that it exists".

The fact that even Ptolemy and his crew, the people that have made me accept, even like fetishes I always was turned off by (swinging, mental age-regression, femdom and maledom), cant get me to not despise NTR is a testament to how deep my dislike for it runs... then again he fell into the most common pitfall that users of the fetish do... so there is always that.

Regardless keep on trucking, as long as your other games continue to be good you have my support, and will come next month with your individual projects like Haley, and once it comes back probably Lexi as well.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes