Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Intimate Relations [v0.65] [PTOLEMY] - Original Size: 1.38GB

Download Win (175.9MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hi villains playb0y44 , i wanted to tell u ; u need to focus about ur compressed version , u compress the games to much u destroy the quality of the game , u need to free some space to keep the quality of the image in the game intact , ty for u effort.

Reactions: PoisonedWolf

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Intimate Relations [v0.65] [PTOLEMY] - Original Size: 1.38GB

Download Win (175.9MB):

Thank you and reported :p

Argon89

Aug 2, 2017
Sorry but last update was very dissapointing for me. Half the time was about random IT nerd guy, with was pretty funny at beggining. I think dev just want to finish this game quick and move on.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
hi villains playb0y44 , i wanted to tell u ; u need to focus about ur compressed version , u compress the games to much u destroy the quality of the game , u need to free some space to keep the quality of the image in the game intact , ty for u effort.
i use a tool made by gamelord, bas and sam. that tool does all the work it self :V does not ask how much % of quality to set. so you can say i don't have much say in that :3

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
can you explain what you mean by reported ? is there a rule that says i can't do this ?
No, no rule. It's a positive report.
Reported to draw the mods attention to it so that a link to your post can be added to the front page.
I quoted your post and announced it so that people knew it had been done. Hopefully to stop the mods getting swamped with reports.

Reactions: playb0y44

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I played this a long while back but dropped it because of the bug where the Doctor girl appears on your bed naked as if you are dating even though you just chose to be friends with her. Is that fixed yet?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
anyone got a save for the end of v0.60 with relations with all the girls theyd be willing to share

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Sorry but last update was very dissapointing for me. Half the time was about random IT nerd guy, with was pretty funny at beggining. I think dev just want to finish this game quick and move on.
I think the problem is that this game has multiple characters you sometimes follow. This is the downside. I dont play games with female protagonists, cause I cant relate and I am NOT picking a guy who to romance. So I totally agree with you that the latest update was "skip all unseen text" for me.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
It's an ok story, not original but ok. Notice how I said story though and not game. There's hardly any meaningful choices in the game at all. It's 99% click through text. It could really benefit with more choices. There was dozens of times I was thinking at different points of it needing a choice, i.e. choosing what to say, choosing to follow kelly into the bathroom or talking to darla when she flirts with you etc. Instead, you just click through essentially meaningless text. In that regard it's not immersive enough to get a feel for any of the characters.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i use a tool made by gamelord, bas and sam. that tool does all the work it self :V does not ask how much % of quality to set. so you can say i don't have much say in that :3
mmm, well if u use the same tools:) , why theres a difference between ur compress and bass , and i can see the difference about the seize of the compressed version between the 2 of u and quality image i mean bas is better but u should be the same level if u use the same tools , or there is a trick. :unsure:

Reactions: Rythan25

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
mmm, well if u use the same tools:) , why theres a difference between ur compress and bass , and i can see the difference about the seize of the compressed version between the 2 of u and quality image i mean bas is better but u should be the same level if u use the same tools , or there is a trick. :unsure:
I noticed this too when crust first started he compressed a game that was 3.4GB into 182MB... and when bas red-did it later it was 872MB... much more realistic... maybe its a setting thing ?

Reactions: Alteni

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Right click the .bat file, left click "edit".
Search for
set "command-var="%CD%\Cruncher-x64\cwebp.exe" "%%a" -q 50 -m 5 -mt -o "%%~dpa%%~na".temp."
Replace with
set "command-var="%CD%\Cruncher-x64\cwebp.exe" "%%a" -q 80 -m 5 -mt -o "%%~dpa%%~na".temp."
80 is my default quality. I use 75 and 70 for some games. A couple of games requires 85 to look decent. This is only my personal opinion when it comes to size-to-quality. Your opinion might differ. bas uses 70 for most games, and nobody complains about his compressed versions. Only Mythic Manor has a 50 quality-release, since it's already compressed by the dev, and it's a HS game, so it can handle more compression. It still doesn't look good at 50 though.

Bonus tips: Use XnConvert for games iof they already use .webp images. But only use them on the .webp images. You'll save a lot of time, and XnConvert doesn't screw up alpha channels on .webp images. You still need Cruncher or the tool by gamelord for .png and .jpg's.

Reactions: T800 and Alteni

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Dafuq was this update? Everyone fucking someone else and almost no Daddy/daughter action. Considering the wait since the last update i feel sorry for all the patreons who support this.
Nobody is forcing you to play it. Honestly, people support Ptolemy Patreon for Alex, not IR. I doubt we will do any more NTR games as they don't pay. Will finish this game up in an update or two when we feel like it at this point we are only working on it to finish it off

Last edited:

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
i just talked with bas, turned out that the tool i was using is modded version of bas tool just now download the bas tool and updated my post with bas tool compressed version and yes the size and time both were different.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Right click the .bat file, left click "edit".
Search for
set "command-var="%CD%\Cruncher-x64\cwebp.exe" "%%a" -q 50 -m 5 -mt -o "%%~dpa%%~na".temp."
Replace with
set "command-var="%CD%\Cruncher-x64\cwebp.exe" "%%a" -q 80 -m 5 -mt -o "%%~dpa%%~na".temp."
80 is my default quality. I use 75 and 70 for some games. A couple of games requires 85 to look decent. This is only my personal opinion when it comes to size-to-quality. Your opinion might differ. bas uses 70 for most games, and nobody complains about his compressed versions. Only Mythic Manor has a 50 quality-release, since it's already compressed by the dev, and it's a HS game, so it can handle more compression. It still doesn't look good at 50 though.

Bonus tips: Use XnConvert for games iof they already use .webp images. But only use them on the .webp images. You'll save a lot of time, and XnConvert doesn't screw up alpha channels on .webp images. You still need Cruncher or the tool by gamelord for .png and .jpg's.

thank you very much for this information very helpful, will made it useful in future compressed versions

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Just my two cents but i think part of the reason some dislike IR is that it essentially feels like a female protagonist game without actually being one. Most of the impetus for the plot comes from either Kelly or Christine. The MC feels like he's just along for the ride and does whatever his women tell him. Whilst thats also true somewhat with Alexandra, its not the case with all of the girls. The MC and Izzy's relationship in that game for example feels much more mutual.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes