BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Alteni can you check the new updated improved compress version when i play that one it is showing black images when i check the folder every image is fine
I'm having this problem with the compressed version too. I think I'll grab the regular version in the meantime.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Hey folks just a quick question. If I decide to ignore christine on a new game, marriage ends or whatever, does that make kelly spend much more time with Andrew or just the same amount if things between christine the MC are ok?

Also is there a way to stop kelly pulling away from the MC?

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Intimate Relations [v0.65] [PTOLEMY] - Original Size: 1.38GB
Download win improved quality (663.9MB): <---used different tool seems to break the game (please wait until i get it fixed until then you can use low quality one)
Download Win LOW quality(175.9MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MEGA link please.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Nobody is forcing you to play it. Honestly, people support Ptolemy Patreon for Alex, not IR. I doubt we will do any more NTR games as they don't pay. Will finish this game up in an update or two when we feel like it at this point we are only working on it to finish it off
There are far worse ntr games than this, at least you get the option to skip it here (to my knowledge). It's likely there are multiple factors for it not being as popular as Alex.

Personally, I just can't get into any game with multiple protags and this has the same issue. Everytime I get into the story playing a character, it switches and I'm taken out of it. It's very hard to juggle multiple protags and get the same attachment from a player, as you would from a single PC. Just my two cents from a player's perspective.

Reactions: DragonkingKyo

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
omg, this is ridiculous.
you think a diversity of fetishes is bad, and that some fetish are worth less than others?
just look at other successfully games, it doesnt matter the fetish but the quality of the game.
if its done right u get people supporting it.
the worse u can do is to make the game what the people ask u to do, because u will lose your creativity.
just think of EvaKiss, with all kind of fetishes and theres tons of support.
sure, a harem-type young dude, milf, incest seems to work the best, but if you are good you can make any kind of games including ntr and female protagonist and still get tons of patrons and plenty of money.
as for me, I like interesting games, with smart characters, and a Mc that struggles, that is not the center of the universe and all women want to suck his dick. that for me is silly and boring. for me IR is the best PTOLEMY have done so far, but sure its not in the same quality of many games out there, but that because I feel the dev doesnt give it his max to make it perfect. pity.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Dang felt like this update sucked everything was going good then things took a 180 maybe the dev is trying to cut the story short since it doesn’t do well enough on Patreon hope the storyline gets turned around but I see where he is coming from a writers standpoint

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
gamersglory I'm playing through my first path, and I need to comment on the renders with Robert riding with Kelly. They're way too dark. I understand that you guys want to have it dark because it's night, but these are so dark that it's hard to see what's going on. It's a fine balance between being dark, and being too dark, and in my opinion they're too dark.

The paths I'm playing:
  • Good wife, faithful
  • Good wife, harem
  • Bad wife, harem, cup
  • Bad wife, harem, no cup
Anything I've missed?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Probably the largest single update I ever made. Together with the animations it comes in at 643 renders in total.
But thinking about it. I don't know how else I could've done it. The reason it's this big is due to all the different paths that Andrew has in this one that are determined by previous choices. If I had stopped the update before the bifurcation, it would've been quite short. To stop it in the middle didn't seem natural.
Huge thanks to PTOLEMY for this huge effort

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
gamersglory some bugs/oddities/spelling issues:

1. If Andrew is in a relationship with Denise, he will go with her on the trip, always, even if he's still with Chris. Kelly calls her his girlfriend, even if he's still with Chris. I would expect him to go with someone else only if he wasn't with Chris.
  2. A lot of words that should end with "d" end with "dr" in the trip with Denise. It looks like a find/replace of "d" with "dr" in that block of code. Words like "Andr", "Toldr", "oldr", "couldr".
  3. He only goes with Jess if he isn't in a relationship with Denise or Chris.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I was playing the game and came back to look at the OP to see if there was a walk through . There wasn't so I thought I would check the some of the last post to see if I could find one. But instead it seemed like I jumped in the middle of an all out war going on. Oh well I will just go back to the game not getting in the middle of this. :)

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Anyone who wants to talk to Ptolemy about the game go to his discord here
He is the writer of IR, not me. We make five different games so IR gets what time it can and in our production lineup goes last as it's the least supported game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Endrju

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I would add that a lot of the discontent expressed since the last update seems to be from people who ascribe an "MC" to this game when there really isn't one single MC. This is a Visual Novel written from a 3rd-person perspective that follows three protagonists, each of whom can influence the path of the game with their decisions. Most of us are used to 1st-person games where "we" are the MC, so it makes sense that this story might feel unsettling to some because it comes at us from a different angle than we're used to.

I don't think we're meant to identify with Andrew as the MC, and for those who choose to play the game as if you are Andrew, it makes sense if you find yourself disappointed in how things play out. But reading this interactive visual novel from a 3rd-person perspective without trying to identify with any of the characters as an MC is a different and (in my opinion) enjoyable experience.

If you play through this VN from a detached 3rd-person perspective that the dev seems to intend from the beginning, you might just enjoy reading through how their choices play out. Exploring how Andrew's choices, Kelly's choices, and Christine's choices affect the plot is interesting and compelling. The psychological repercussions of cheating and incest are real for the characters, which gives the story a unique poignancy. Andrew has weaknesses, yes, but he is also aware of and conflicted by his weaknesses. Christine's choices can dictate whether she becomes the submissive plaything of a meathead asshole or if she saves her relationship with Andrew (and possibly Kelly). Kelly is kind of a bitch to everyone but self-aware enough to realize how her bitchiness affects others, not to mention herself (the scene where she realizes she has no one to call but Robert--because that's what happens when you're a bitch to everyone--was well done imo). These are compelling storylines unique to the genre. It's understandable that some won't like where the story goes--that's fine! But I would hope criticism would come from a place of understanding the intent of project.

Granted, it's... odd... how previous choices dictate which girls Andrew takes on his vacation. I was confused why he took Denise my first playthrough since I didn't think I was on that path; I'm not positive how I managed to get the threesome with Christine and her gym partner on the next playthrough, and I tried two more times to get the secretary vacation without success and didn't want to start from the beginning. So there's that.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Please continue any further discussions regarding the merits (or lack thereof) of a particular user's writing to PMs so we can focus on the merits (or lack thereof) of this game. Thanks!

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes