Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
fuck this shit.... fuck this shit with no vaseline...
Kelly either has the complex or she's second guessing the relationship.... there's nothing in between that's not how her condition works
the team has good writers but somehow in the middle of things they always have to fuck something up.
this is as polite of an opinion I can think of

Dec 29, 2018
I'd probably enjoy this game if there was at least one decent path for Christine. She's the only main character that I like, and she's forced to choose between two disgusting men that treat her like garbage. On top of that, Christine also has a side story where she tries to reconcile with a son that hates her. The game is just depressing at this point. The wife really gets the shit end of the stick here. Especially considering how Andrew gets someone like Denise, who is out of his league in every possible way.

Matteo is a blight on the game. The writing takes a nosedive whenever he enters a scene, and the entire Matteo path is completely out of character for Christine. The very first scene of the game showed that Christine thinks fellatio is disgusting and she gets angry when Andrew tries to push her into it. But then she's suddenly sucking Matteo's dick all over town and getting off by being pushed around? It doesn't make any sense. He's supposed to be the reward for Christine becoming bolder, but she acts even more timid and submissive with him than with her husband. Why is she no longer standing up for herself the way that she just did with her husband? Why is she spreading her legs for the dollar store Romeo after she boldly said that she would never do that? Why is she with a man that treats her like dogshit? Shouldn't she be going to find someone that treats her well?

Nadine is a straight knockout and she seems to be a great person (apart from her horrible taste in men). I tried my best to get Nadine together with Christine because I really like the dynamic between Nadine and Christine on the timid wife path. Christine tells her she deserves to be treated better and that Matteo isn't good enough for her. Then the two of them go into business together and grow closer. My last hope for the game was that Nadine would return the favor and convince Christine to get rid of her sleazy cheating liar of a husband and take him to the cleaners in a divorce. As a bonus, Christine will be free from the evil step-daughter that's been trying to make her life miserable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
So Darla is going for Derek but then ends up with Jack and then Kelly used to date Jack instead of Derek ?
It seems to be some problem with the routes, as it's been said already with the Dr. appearing where she shouldn't.
That, or it was one hell of a day, because that girl said she was in love with him or some shit and the next day she's fucking army boy.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
It seems to be some problem with the routes, as it's been said already with the Dr. appearing where she shouldn't.
That, or it was one hell of a day, because that girl said she was in love with him or some shit and the next day she's fucking army boy.
That would be true if there were 2 alternative paths, but there don't seem to be. Derek just mysteriously transforms to Jack, not only for Darla's interest, but also when Andrew talk to Kelly about her plans he explicitly names Jack as her (unbeknownst to him ex-) bf.

U

User_365148

That would be true if there were 2 alternative paths, but there don't seem to be. Derek just mysteriously transforms to Jack, not only for Darla's interest, but also when Andrew talk to Kelly about her plans he explicitly names Jack as her (unbeknownst to him ex-) bf.
Sounds like a bug.
Might want to report it.

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
Omg I seen the update thumbnail and my pecker did a "big" happy dance in muh pantz. and I just bought new lube yesterday. Man besides my kids births and when my four divorces were finalized, I thought this is gonna be the best day EVER. Sigh....... but then I come and read the comments and BYE BYE fucking happy dance in muh pantz. Now I got a soft and saggy sack of sadness going on.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Sigh....... but then I come and read the comments and BYE BYE fucking happy dance in muh pantz. Now I got a soft and saggy sack of sadness going on.
Don't let other people influence your enjoyement of the game or you lube usage, just because some of us didn't like it as much as the last updates doesn't mean you won't have fun with it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'd totally forgotten about this game and had to have a bit of a refresh but after this update, the daughters' guilt trip is getting a bit much she has had it in for Christine since day one and now everything feels bad? Yet she is okay with using the fat nerd guy and then starts feeling bad about that, Come on Kelly started off as pretty damn ruthless it's kinda like Daenerys it's all just so sudden :confused:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'd totally forgotten about this game and had to have a bit of a refresh but after this update, the daughters' guilt trip is getting a bit much she has had it in for Christine since day one and now everything feels bad? Yet she is okay with using the fat nerd guy and then starts feeling bad about that, Come on Kelly started off as pretty damn ruthless it's kinda like Daenerys it's all just so sudden :confused:
no.... if we are using GoT metaphors, what Kelly is doing is.... immagine Daenerys when the bells rings, just decides 'fuck this shit, Cersei can have the throne" and flies somewhere else

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
no.... if we are using GoT metaphors, what Kelly is doing is.... immagine Daenerys when the bells rings, just decides 'fuck this shit, Cersei can have the throne" and flies somewhere else
I was meaning in the poor writing terms sorry should have made that clearer the sudden changes in both for me made no sense.

Reactions: blahblah25

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Intimate Relations [v0.65] [PTOLEMY] - Original Size: 1.38GB
Download win improved quality (514.02MB):
Download Win LOW quality(364.8MB):

Thanks again for the not quite as compressed version. I for one appreciate that a lot.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I'd probably enjoy this game if there was at least one decent path for Christine. She's the only main character that I like, and she's forced to choose between two disgusting men that treat her like garbage. On top of that, Christine also has a side story where she tries to reconcile with a son that hates her. The game is just depressing at this point. The wife really gets the shit end of the stick here. Especially considering how Andrew gets someone like Denise, who is out of his league in every possible way.

Matteo is a blight on the game. The writing takes a nosedive whenever he enters a scene, and the entire Matteo path is completely out of character for Christine. The very first scene of the game showed that Christine thinks fellatio is disgusting and she gets angry when Andrew tries to push her into it. But then she's suddenly sucking Matteo's dick all over town and getting off by being pushed around? It doesn't make any sense. He's supposed to be the reward for Christine becoming bolder, but she acts even more timid and submissive with him than with her husband. Why is she no longer standing up for herself the way that she just did with her husband? Why is she spreading her legs for the dollar store Romeo after she boldly said that she would never do that? Why is she with a man that treats her like dogshit? Shouldn't she be going to find someone that treats her well?

Nadine is a straight knockout and she seems to be a great person (apart from her horrible taste in men). I tried my best to get Nadine together with Christine because I really like the dynamic between Nadine and Christine on the timid wife path. Christine tells her she deserves to be treated better and that Matteo isn't good enough for her. Then the two of them go into business together and grow closer. My last hope for the game was that Nadine would return the favor and convince Christine to get rid of her sleazy cheating liar of a husband and take him to the cleaners in a divorce. As a bonus, Christine will be free from the evil step-daughter that's been trying to make her life miserable.

I have a simple solution...Father + Daughter = Happily Ever After ---- Mother + Son = Happily Ever After...Everybody wins.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes