gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
He isn't even a part of the team that works on IR is he? Don't know why he cares so much about this.
Yes Ptolemy does work on it was his story idea and he's the Writer. He has not been on F95 since February of 2018. We started this game towards the end of Dana. Was originally intended to be a side project to Alexandra we started IR earlier while we wrapped up Dana. Since both Alex and IR tend to cater to different crowds it's been hard to figure out how and when to release IR updates. IR was something of a bonus project that we were going to do on the side. But unfortunately, we have not really had the time to work on it. So he decided to make an IR update for May and even spent more time on it then we should have as Ptolemy felt bad about leaving it hanging for so long and doing all the writing and posing for this update. Ptolemy has a hand in writing everything we as a group make Alex and IR are him writing alone. Haily's story is Him and Viit and Life With Mary is Him and lifewithmary456. So he's at this full-time plus. while working a full-time real job too. I would easily say he easily spends 100+ hours each month on Game Development way more then I do on anything in my life. I have nothing but respect for him personally. I only come on here to be the voice of the team and was out of line with lifewithmary456 myself. We have a lot of Armchair writers out there but have never made a game but want to dictate to someone else how there game should go or what they got wrong and you know what if he got something in the story wrong let him know in a constructive way don't just bitch about this or that. Have actual substance in your argument. I'm sure he will be more than happy to talk about it then.

Last edited:

aberdash

Mar 26, 2019
Yes Ptolemy does work on it was his story idea and he's the Writer. He has not been on F95 since February of 2018. We started this game towards the end of Dana. Was originally intended to be a side project to Alexandra we started IR earlier while we wrapped up Dana. Since both Alex and IR tend to cater to different crowds it's been hard to figure out how and when to release IR updates. IR was something of a bonus project that we were going to do on the side. But unfortunately, we have not really had the time to work on it. So he decided to make an IR update for May and even spent more time on it then we should have as Ptolemy felt bad about leaving it hanging for so long and doing all the writing and posing for this update. Ptolemy has a hand in writing everything we as a group make Alex and IR are him writing alone. Haily's story is Him and Viit and Life With Mary is Him and lifewithmary456. So he's at this full-time plus. while working a full-time real job too. I would easily say he easily spends 100+ hours each month on Game Development way more then I do on anything in my life. I have nothing but respect for him personally. I only come on here to be the voice of the team and was out of line with lifewithmary456 myself. We have a lot of Armchair writers out there but have never made a game but want to dictate to someone else how there game should go or what they got wrong and you know what if he got something in the story wrong let him know in a constructive way don't just bitch about this or that. Have actual substance in your argument. I'm sure he will be more than happy to talk about it then.
I meant lifewithmary456. For some reason he got real pissy over people shitting on IR.

Don't see why it's hard. You lose patrons with IR and gain with Alex. You'd probably make more money if you just abandoned IR and focused on Alex if the patreon trends are anything to go by. Not saying it should be abandoned though. Just that there is no reason to feel bad about going a long time without an update.

Last edited:

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I meant lifewithmary456. For some reason he got real pissy over people shitting on IR.

Don't see why it's hard. You lose patrons with IR and gain with Alex. You'd probably make more money if you just abandoned IR and focused on Alex if the patreon trends are anything to go by.
They work together on Life with Mary and are friends so yeah can see why he's upset and yes it's true we could have abandoned IR and would make more with Alex. But we have this thing called a conscience I know in 2019 right! Where if we did abandon it we would kind of hate ourselves for giving up on it so we continue to work on it when we can. It's our one flaw we give a shit. probably too much.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
*snip* Question how much do you respect your Patreon's or supporters because this is clearly a slap in the face
That comment at the end is rather rude. You didn't need to say that.
To help you figure this out.. You do know that Kelly has seen Mateo at the same gym Christine uses??? Now, Kelly quickly figured what Mateo was into and Mateo even told her that he WILL BANG CHRISTINE. She knows his type and doesn't need to know anything else. All she needs are Mateo's words and the current state of Christine's marriage. Bring that info to Andrew and he would think " Mateo knows of our marriage and even told my daughter that he is almost able to fuck Christine but he will soon succeed."
What would you do? "Oh okay, I'm not worried about Mateo. I won't look into it." I DON'T THINK SO. I think you would call an assassin and put a hit on him ASAP and then divorce Christine, right?
EDITED.. Even on my "timid Christine" path, Mateo told Kelly that he was gonna fuck Christine even after she refused him cuz of her "stupid husband".

Reactions: Alfius

215303j

People here need to relax. A lot.

Although I have to admit I did think this update was a bit short, although I understand that this is due to the many different available paths.

I have to state that this is by far the most realistic incest game out there. What happened in my playthrough (as far as possible Kelly-only) in this update was that Kelly and the MC realised that their future may get really complicated, and although their sex may be hot, their actual lives are going to be very difficult as they can't marry or have kids, and their age difference is also a problem.

Kelly's solution was to go to the only person she still has a relationship with, the fat bald IT guy Robert. Did it hurt me? Yes it did. Do I (as a good father) think Robert is the best guy for her? Probably not, but he's not the worst either. In the end it's the fate of all father-daughter relationships and incest is not going to make it easier, it's going to make it harder.

Try looking for that kind of realism in DMD, let alone Milfy City, BB and other so-called "popular" games...:rolleyes:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I didn't feel like going back over two years to find his original Patreon post, but Ptolemy was very clear when he started this VN that it was meant to be a side project to keep himself from getting burnt out while finishing Dreaming of Dana. A year later I think he surprised himself by how much time and effort he was putting into it, and now two years later it's easy to forget that the scope of this project was probably never intended to grow into what it's become. Context.

how much do you respect your Patreon's or supporters because this is clearly a slap in the face
It's funny to me how often people who are not patrons of a developer assume what paying patrons should think or how they should react.

aberdash

Mar 26, 2019
They work together on Life with Mary and are friends so yeah can see why he's upset
Seems odd he would come in here and start defending an update he had nothing to do with and get so upset though. Oh well. It led me to some interesting videos about autism at least.

Last edited:

215303j

I didn't mind Robert so much. He seems like a good guy.
I think Robert is fine, he is basically a stereotypical overweight nerd guy who has a crush on a hot girl that is manipulating him for her own reasons. I just typed that, and now I feel bad for him lol. I dont know if Kelly would actually get with him, I do think she feels bad about manipulating him though and she shouldn't care about his looks if she would get with him. Andrew and Robert are quite similar body-wise.
I don't mind Robert too much either, but I think he's no match for Kelly in any way. She's both beautiful and wealthy (which is usually a dangerous combination in women). Robert is neither, he's also stuck in a dead-end job with seemingly no desire to get out. Kelly on the other hand will do nearly everything to get what she wants. I think this difference in ambition is why their relationship won't work out. Maybe Robert could be a nice "beard" though...

Reactions: Alfius

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I don't mind Robert too much either, but I think he's no match for Kelly in any way. She's both beautiful and wealthy (which is usually a dangerous combination in women). Robert is neither, he's also stuck in a dead-end job with seemingly no desire to get out. Kelly on the other hand will do nearly everything to get what she wants. I think this difference in ambition is why their relationship won't work out. Maybe Robert could be a nice "beard" though...
In my playthrough Kelly friendzoned Robert, and i think it was a good decision. They cleared their relationship, or let's just say, Kelly said "You know, we'll not fuck, yes?!". Andrew with Christine and Nadine? (The Gym Lady) on vacation. I enjoyed my playthrough, and i'm curious how the story will end for the patchwork-family.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Derek is Kelly's ex and Darla is fucking a military guy at the time, assuming it's Jack and Jack is Christine's Son
I know who's who, that's exactly why I posted. Darla originally said that Derek was the only one who made her happy and was supposed to talk to him or whatnot. I'm going to be repeating myself for the N-th time, but next update (I assume, not sure which version starts where) instead of Derek, it's Jack, and not only does he replace Derek as Darla's LI, but Andrew refers to JACK as Kelly's boyfriend.. So it's not a simple case of an alternate path bugged in. To me it seems that someone confused the characters completely, possibly due to the long hiatus between updates.

I would easily say he easily spends 100+ hours each month on Game Development
Ah, that explains the above mistake. That man seriously needs to take a break or he'll crash at some point.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Didn't know IR is an NTR game :eek:
Look, I'm no export on NTR, but what section of this game contains NTR?? If you leave your wife (Or she leaves you), that is the closest the game gets to NTR IMO. Even that is not NTR IMO... you broke up and she is now with someone else. No other female character with the main female character being Kelly, is with anyone else at this stage...

Just my opinion

I'd probably enjoy this game if there was at least one decent path for Christine. She's the only main character that I like, and she's forced to choose between two disgusting men that treat her like garbage. On top of that, Christine also has a side story where she tries to reconcile with a son that hates her. The game is just depressing at this point. The wife really gets the shit end of the stick here. Especially considering how Andrew gets someone like Denise, who is out of his league in every possible way.

Matteo is a blight on the game. The writing takes a nosedive whenever he enters a scene, and the entire Matteo path is completely out of character for Christine. The very first scene of the game showed that Christine thinks fellatio is disgusting and she gets angry when Andrew tries to push her into it. But then she's suddenly sucking Matteo's dick all over town and getting off by being pushed around? It doesn't make any sense. He's supposed to be the reward for Christine becoming bolder, but she acts even more timid and submissive with him than with her husband. Why is she no longer standing up for herself the way that she just did with her husband? Why is she spreading her legs for the dollar store Romeo after she boldly said that she would never do that? Why is she with a man that treats her like dogshit? Shouldn't she be going to find someone that treats her well?

Nadine is a straight knockout and she seems to be a great person (apart from her horrible taste in men). I tried my best to get Nadine together with Christine because I really like the dynamic between Nadine and Christine on the timid wife path. Christine tells her she deserves to be treated better and that Matteo isn't good enough for her. Then the two of them go into business together and grow closer. My last hope for the game was that Nadine would return the favor and convince Christine to get rid of her sleazy cheating liar of a husband and take him to the cleaners in a divorce. As a bonus, Christine will be free from the evil step-daughter that's been trying to make her life miserable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Valid Criticism....I love the bitchy Kelly...so I'm in for her..

This is not a game a game has choices and consequences to certain choices this crap you have no choice all this is a Visual Novel your reading a story that you have no control over.
Except there are multiple routes depending on your choices...???

He isn't even a part of the team that works on IR is he? Don't know why he cares so much about this.
Except he does work with the Dev...And the poster he was referring to, was not very accurate in his description of the game...

Reactions: 215303j

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Look, I'm no export on NTR, but what section of this game contains NTR?? If you leave your wife (Or she leaves you), that is the closest the game gets to NTR IMO. Even that is not NTR IMO... you broke up and she is now with someone else. No other female character with the main female character being Kelly, is with anyone else at this stage...

Just my opinion
Yes, this game has some ntr moments/pathes, but it's not an NTR GAME to me, like gamersglory stated...Cause NTR is mostly optional part of this game and it's not a main thing the dev is trying to tell us here, like in some others ntr games like Elena's Life, Anna Exciting Affection and other brainless cuntwhore simulators...

Mostly agreed, but you've got to admit that this update was kinda rushed and didn't have the beauty of the previous updates.
Sex scenes(Nadine + Christine 3some route) happens kinda too fast and out of nowhere, not cuddling, no seduction...BAM! - they just get to it and then it's like 1,2,3 - THE END! :eek:And the player is like: Whaaat was that? :unsure:

Aslo i've got around 3 traceback errors during last 2 updates in this route(maybe it's just me, i'm using saves from maybe 4-5 updates before).

Got used to love this game and hope you guys would be able to end it as good as it started in your own time, no need to rush with finishing it "somehow" just to finish it. The only thing i've really liked about this update was that gorgeous HR woman, just my opinion here.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
does anyone have a Jessica centric save that ends at the v0.60 update that they would be willing to share

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018

Just my opinion
And here I thought Christine cheating with Mateo before she and Andrew ended their relationship to be at the very core of NTR. Silly me.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
And here I thought Christine cheating with Mateo before she and Andrew ended their relationship to be at the very core of NTR. Silly me.
Is that not kind of the player's choice? ... I was actually hoping for the wife to cheat as the spark that starts the relationship with Kelly. The marriage is very close to being failed as the game starts off with.

So they are technically (if the player choose to) cheating on each other. At least you can get the wife not to cheat.

Story wise the only non (less) douche route for the MC (old guy) is if you le the wife cheats and you have an exclusive relationship with Kelly.

Reactions: 215303j

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
The game is not done yet folks there are still other paths to finish off I do know there will be another update don't know what else Ptolemy has planned yet as he keeps his writing to himself.

Reactions: Kendra

udi rema

Dec 29, 2018
I think Robert is fine, he is basically a stereotypical overweight nerd guy who has a crush on a hot girl that is manipulating him for her own reasons. I just typed that, and now I feel bad for him lol. I dont know if Kelly would actually get with him, I do think she feels bad about manipulating him though and she shouldn't care about his looks if she would get with him. Andrew and Robert are quite similar body-wise.
can you give me last version save plz i deleted mine to save storage of pc

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes