Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
I'm still liking the game as a whole, the Kelly model is one of my favorites and she's great. A bit sad they are going to kill the game as soon as they can but that's the way of things.

Cheers.

aberdash

Mar 26, 2019
I'd totally forgotten about this game and had to have a bit of a refresh but after this update, the daughters' guilt trip is getting a bit much she has had it in for Christine since day one and now everything feels bad? Yet she is okay with using the fat nerd guy and then starts feeling bad about that, Come on Kelly started off as pretty damn ruthless it's kinda like Daenerys it's all just so sudden :confused:
I'd bet Kelly becoming so manipulative is part of the reason IR lost its broad appeal and now ptolemy is trying to correct that. Kind of late though. On top of Andrew being so uninteresting it's pretty easy to see why people started to lose interest. Christine really deserved to be in a better VN.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I'd bet Kelly becoming so manipulative is part of the reason IR lost its broad appeal and now ptolemy is trying to correct that. Kind of late though. On top of Andrew being so uninteresting it's pretty easy to see why people started to lose interest. Christine really deserved to be in a better VN.
Exactly, the fact that the daughter is the one pushing the father was what made her character interesting and the VN stand out over the usual F-D incest, but as you said, her being a terrible person that tries to take advantage of everyone is what killed the character.
About Christine, I couldn't agree more, she's the most interesting and best character in the game, but ironically is the one that is being treated like shit in every route. It's a shame that a story and characters with so much potential feels so lacking.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think the problem with this game is simply because its too branchy and multi-protag.

If you look at the other games, Alexandra, Haley, Mary etc. They are more linear, they might have side paths, but there is clearly a "main" path that the MC and the main girl(s) are on and that builds the relationships. This game doesn't have that, too many girls with their own paths and too much going on with controlling 3 different characters. Its not as immersive and doesn't allow the relationships to be built as well. Those games are all lighthearted games too, this one is a lot darker.

Reactions: 215303j and Mytez

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
Like said before I don't understand why on the route where your wife doesn't leave you why do I go on vacation with the doctor instead of wife & the friend? I wanted that threesome damn it lol

aberdash

Mar 26, 2019
Exactly, the fact that the daughter is the one pushing the father was what made her character interesting and the VN stand out over the usual F-D incest, but as you said, her being a terrible person that tries to take advantage of everyone is what killed the character.
Her story could have been interesting if things just started to fall apart around her and she became increasingly isolated. She would at least then have a reason to reflect on her actions. Seems ptolemy realized what he wrote too late though and now we are left with a sociopath that always gets what she wants inexplicably developing a conscience.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
314720 I'm trying real hard to understand this conversation thats happening between Christine and Kelly shes accusing her of infidelity with the guy from the gym but it never happened in my playthrough and then this 314724 Question how much do you respect your Patreon's or supporters because this is clearly a slap in the face

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
View attachment 314720 I'm trying real hard to understand this conversation thats happening between Christine and Kelly shes accusing her of infidelity with the guy from the gym but it never happened in my playthrough and then this View attachment 314724 Question how much do you respect your Patreon's or supporters because this is clearly a slap in the face
Just because manipulative bitch Kelly accuses Chris doesn't mean that it happened.

Reactions: Mytez

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
That would be true if there were 2 alternative paths, but there don't seem to be. Derek just mysteriously transforms to Jack, not only for Darla's interest, but also when Andrew talk to Kelly about her plans he explicitly names Jack as her (unbeknownst to him ex-) bf.
Derek is Kelly's ex and Darla is fucking a military guy at the time, assuming it's Jack and Jack is Christine's Son
I think there are paths:
1) if you made up with Christine (Christine's choices)
(given up on Christine and pick one of the below two choices.
to give up, Christine has to act bold, knows Matteo in boutique, doesn't submit to MC(Andrew).)
2) if you kissed Denise
3) if you helped Jessica
it seems the dev. is thinking the player being a monogamist i.e. if you made up with Christine, you won't kiss Denise or help Jessica.
And the way it's been coded, in the current version (0.65), Christine's path will take precedence over Denise and Denise over Jessica (just my interpretation.)

Last edited:
U

User_365148

View attachment 314720 I'm trying real hard to understand this conversation thats happening between Christine and Kelly shes accusing her of infidelity with the guy from the gym but it never happened in my playthrough and then this View attachment 314724 Question how much do you respect your Patreon's or supporters because this is clearly a slap in the face
Just because you know that, doesn't mean Kelly does.

It's the simple Sally-Anne test.

Non-autistic children are supposed to pass that at about the age of 4.
But it might be too much for some members of this forum.

I get criticizing a game, or even a creator. But this is just absurd.
And of course, it wouldn't be F95, without accusations on milking patrons.

SMH

Goodbye F95.
I didn't want to believe it, but you truly have become a shit show.

Reactions: Alfius

aberdash

Mar 26, 2019

SMH

Goodbye F95.
You doin ok, bud? Seems like a pretty small thing to blow up at.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

SMH

Goodbye F95.
Naughty Anne puts the marble in her box! :ROFLMAO:

For non-Americans, "box" is slang for a vagina.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
You doin ok, bud? Seems like a pretty small thing to blow up at.
There were many rude comments since the newest releases. Criticizsm is ok, but calling BS on someone is another thing, that's why devs leave F95 (Like Ptolemy).

Reactions: Anus Mundi

aberdash

Mar 26, 2019
There were many rude comments since the newest releases. Criticizsm is ok, but calling BS on someone is another thing, that's why devs leave F95 (Like Ptolemy).
He isn't even a part of the team that works on IR is he? Don't know why he cares so much about this.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes