hamlet17

Dec 17, 2017
The money we make goes right back into the games. I don't draw a salary from this. I'm just trying to get our cost covered
I don't understand why anybody would develop games if it wasn't making them money at some point... it is huge effort to not make money.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I don't understand why anybody would develop games if it wasn't making them money at some point... it is huge effort to not make money.
The goal is to get to that point. I do make money but not a lot I should have said most of it goes back into games. barely covers cost right now. part of why I do PR. Ptolemy focuses on game development but not everything around it. So I've been organizing ad-swaps and PR for the last few months which has helped a lot in cost covering.

Jul 18, 2017
i really hope this game continues i'm patreon mainly because of this game, i've played this game since the very start and enjoyed it a lot.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Ah! Rejoice all ye faithful and pirates alike, for I bring thee gifts of news and what news it be...

Unlocked
Plans
Hi

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and that you'll have a great New Year.

I'm back from my vacation, and just started work on the games today.

I'm thinking that you can guess from the picture, that the next update will be an IR update.

Still very early days, just started to make renders for it this morning. So there's not a lot I can say about it yet.

You know the drill. 3 to 4 weeks. 300+ renders and 1 or 2 animations. And I'll keep you in the loop by making a post every 5/6 days, or so.

That's it for now.

Happy holidays
Ptolemy

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Just a quick question anyone still use 32 bit Windows and/or Linux? In other words are there enough users to justify a 32 bit build

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Just a quick question anyone still use 32 bit Windows and/or Linux? In other words are there enough users to justify a 32 bit build
I wouldn't know how many would still use 32 bits these days, it's almost like using Windows XP I guess, which I can still get updates for ;)

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
A masterpiece.
Can't wait for the game to be finished.
Sadly, I decided to re-play & try to break the family apart ; the mother still doesn't cuck her husband & so I had a very similar playthro as the first, which is disappointing.

I'm also confused by the "bold" "timid" choices at the beginning ; I tried to mess around with that & it doesn't seems to change anything in the whole current content ; the daughter is the same, the mother is still the same & for the dad it's also the same.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Ho, pirates and mateys alike, 'Tis time for another update 'cross the briny deeps. Those of ye who can read should share it with yer shipmates!

Progress update

Hi

I don't have a lot to report.

It's progressing pretty well.

It will probably be one of the largest IR updates. I had forgotten how many threads there are in this story. Covering them all is quite the workload.

Anyway, things are chugging along. There's still quite a ways to go before the release.

That's about it.

Best regards
Ptolemy

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
A masterpiece.
Sadly, I decided to re-play & try to break the family apart ; the mother still doesn't cuck her husband & so I had a very similar playthro as the first, which is disappointing.

I'm also confused by the "bold" "timid" choices at the beginning ; I tried to mess around with that & it doesn't seems to change anything in the whole current content ; the daughter is the same, the mother is still the same & for the dad it's also the same.
To go down the cheating wife path, you have to have Christine be bold. Then when Andrew gets horny over Kelly, then demands sex from Christine, you need to deny him instead of submit. After that she'll go bang Matteo.

The whole bold/timid thing looks like something he tried, didn't like, and gave up on. The only thing that matters is what I said above - have Christine be bold each time, then refuse Andrew's demand. Other than that, bold/timid doesn't matter, except for different dialog on each bold/timid choice.

Car4man

May 17, 2017
a win 10 or 7pro Key 32/64 Bit costs on ebay or
Ali Express 6€ and even if it is blocked after 1 year.
Thx. for the question

AMD64 (since 2003)
Intel 64 (since 2005)

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
A masterpiece.
There is a contradiction here, don't you think?

Mostly x64 i think, even on my old pc at work.
Also compability is always good, that's what is good about VNs - you can play it enywhere on almost anything.

Big Brother type games. We just don't have the coding skills to make those systems and production wise way less renders needed on those.
Thanks god...

I had forgotten how many threads there are in this story.
Pretty sure most of fans are intrested in one particular route... ;)

Can't wait for my dose of K. <3

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
There is a contradiction here, don't you think?

Well, yeah, it's a bit contradictory but it's still a masterpiece as in I haven't seen anything better yet & the characters interactions feels natural, it's not like those simple minded game where you grind, free roam, corrupt, do some actions that affect only ONE scene, repeat H-scene, etc

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Ho pirate scum! Are ye confused by the fleet of games yon Ptolemy sends out into the waters? Well, here be the update for this ship, sailing into your hard drive soon enow. Check yer hoards of dubloons and toss a few over to the blighter on Patreon. And now, those of you who can read, read on...

1547322607853.png

Unlocked
Progress report
Hi

Still working on it. Lots of different threads to pull together.

The story will begin to reconverge from now on, as we're slowly nearing the end.

It won't be ready next week. There's still a hell of a lot of rendering to do.

But I hope I'll finish the renders and animations next week. That would mean that it will be released the week after that.

Don't know if it will be early in the week, midpoint, late......It depends on when the renders are finished.

That's what I'm thinking. The week after next for the release.

I'll have more of these, and let you know.

Best regards
Ptolemy

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm pretty much dying out here from anticipation, I just love Kelly and Andrew's dynamics, and that Electra complex makes it that much more interesting and hotter, there's not many games where a character has that complex, IR might be the only one :p
Definitely looking forward to this, bring it on, I want more fun times with Kelly! :p

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ho pirate scum! Are ye confused by the fleet of games yon Ptolemy sends out into the waters? Well, here be the update for this ship, sailing into your hard drive soon enow. Check yer hoards of dubloons and toss a few over to the blighter on Patreon. And now, those of you who can read, read on...

View attachment 222395

Unlocked
Progress report
Hi

The story will begin to reconverge from now on, as we're slowly nearing the end.

But I hope I'll finish the renders and animations next week. That would mean that it will be released the week after that.

Don't know if it will be early in the week, midpoint, late......It depends on when the renders are finished.

Best regards
Ptolemy
For 2 seconds I was actually waiting for what I'm supposed to "read on" to appear, and realized there was only the picture down below, haha :p

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018

View attachment 222395

Unlocked
Progress report
Hi

Best regards
Ptolemy
Nice! This update will be coming at just the right time. It'll be a happy birthday present to me!

Reactions: Eerie Entity

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
We are having a few delays with all of our games right now. Lots of animation we are doing and the IR update is going to be quite big as we have to do renders for multiple branches.

Reactions: bobbo69
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes