Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
I just finished the updated Alexandra and I really enjoyed it, looking forward to more of that. If you enjoy this dev's work you should check out not his game but he is involved with the writing.
Thanks man, I will. His involvement would mean something.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Seriously though. When is the next update?
how would I know I’m not a mind reader can’t read the devs mind just be thankful that it’s taking a long time means he is making good quality content well hopefully that is the case

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
great update so far, found the same error someone else did during the "i guess it would be considered the cheating wife " route. when she is talking to matteo while in the shower it shows the mc's pic instead of either matteo or christine cant remember who was talking. and during another conversation between kelly and some other person it does the same thing.
some of the conversations could be revised or smoothed out to make them flow better. but other than great update.

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
sooo...
how to get the cheating wife route?
I'm a bit confused , whatever I do it seems to be normal the route:pokerFace::pokerFace:
Make sure she goes with the "bold" answer every time, when she shows up back home with the red dress, she'll have the option to reject your advances. That will lead to the cheating wife route.

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
New player here. My reading of the changelog made me assume there was a no incest path here, but I'm not finding it. Or do I have to play through sex with the daughter to open up women besides the wife? Must I pick "timid" for everyone but Christine?

As I've said in many threads, I understand that it is popular, but incest...squick. Is there any way to be a cheater without being incestuous?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
New player here. My reading of the changelog made me assume there was a no incest path here, but I'm not finding it. Or do I have to play through sex with the daughter to open up women besides the wife? Must I pick "timid" for everyone but Christine?

As I've said in many threads, I understand that it is popular, but incest...squick. Is there any way to be a cheater without being incestuous?
No. This is an incest game. You will bang the daughter.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
At first I was VERY hesitant, to say the least, to play the "bold wife" route, I'm really not into watching my women be handled by other men, but the more I went with the route this time around, the less I found myself caring about her, and before she even cheated, I was at the point where I didn't care about her at all, it didn't bother me at all, and in fact Denise is a lot better woman, I always did like her, she's flirty, is affectionate, has self respect, has standards and morals, and she's very good looking too, so the way I see it, MC upgraded right there, while Christine downgraded, went from comfortable and secure life to being that dude's personal cum-dumpster, and he would even share with other guys, haha, good luck to you, Chris! xD

And I honestly feel no sympathy toward her, was always nagging and complaining and looking for any excuse to nag about stuff and insult MC, and she can't nag about lacking sex life, it's not like MC hasn't shown desire, she's just not receptive to it. Haha, and she thought MC can't do better than her...oh how wrong she was, and I really hope she will bump up to MC when he's out on a date with Denise, and Chris will see them, see how happy MC, see that gorgeous woman he's dating, I bet that would break her a bit more than she already is :p

But ultimately it's Kelly I'm the most interested in, I'm very curious where their relationship is gonna go, and how they're gonna make it work, and I wonder if they would really start "dating", get really serious, if I'd play it so that MC divorces Chris and won't be with any other woman :p

Anyway, I'm very much looking forward to the next update, hopefully the wait won't be too long now :p

Reactions: Nekura and jaydem
Nov 27, 2017
Progress Update:

In short, it looks like he's solely focused on Alexandra, trying to render about 300 images for that game since the end of September and there's been absolutely no mention of intimate relations since the 24th of September. However, Alexandra should be updated by the end of this week at the very latest.

And I've only just asked the creator when we'll receive some news of intimate relations

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Progress Update:

In short, it looks like he's solely focused on Alexandra, trying to render about 300 images for that game since the end of September and there's been absolutely no mention of intimate relations since the 24th of September. However, Alexandra should be updated by the end of this week at the very latest.

And I've only just asked the creator when we'll receive some news of intimate relations
Well I do hope that after the next upcoming update for Alexandra, he'll focus on Intimate Relations again, I love this game, haha, I like both games a lot, but it's this one I'd really love continuation at the moment, things just got very interesting :p

Reactions: Nekura and Kendra

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
At first I was VERY hesitant, to say the least, to play the "bold wife" route, I'm really not into watching my women be handled by other men, but the more I went with the route this time around, the less I found myself caring about her, and before she even cheated, I was at the point where I didn't care about her at all, it didn't bother me at all, and in fact Denise is a lot better woman, I always did like her, she's flirty, is affectionate, has self respect, has standards and morals, and she's very good looking too, so the way I see it, MC upgraded right there, while Christine downgraded, went from comfortable and secure life to being that dude's personal cum-dumpster, and he would even share with other guys, haha, good luck to you, Chris! xD

And I honestly feel no sympathy toward her, was always nagging and complaining and looking for any excuse to nag about stuff and insult MC, and she can't nag about lacking sex life, it's not like MC hasn't shown desire, she's just not receptive to it. Haha, and she thought MC can't do better than her...oh how wrong she was, and I really hope she will bump up to MC when he's out on a date with Denise, and Chris will see them, see how happy MC, see that gorgeous woman he's dating, I bet that would break her a bit more than she already is :p

But ultimately it's Kelly I'm the most interested in, I'm very curious where their relationship is gonna go, and how they're gonna make it work, and I wonder if they would really start "dating", get really serious, if I'd play it so that MC divorces Chris and won't be with any other woman :p

Anyway, I'm very much looking forward to the next update, hopefully the wait won't be too long now :p
If you have her reject the gym bro persistently then she puts effort into making the marriage work and actually becomes a decent/likeable sub character. Plus she brings a bonus girl along so you might want to replay

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
If you have her reject the gym bro persistently then she puts effort into making the marriage work and actually becomes a decent/likeable sub character. Plus she brings a bonus girl along so you might want to replay
Yeah I know, that was my initial playthrough, the faithful wife- route, that was always going to be my first playthrough, but I also wanted to see the cheating wife- route. The bonus girl that comes along, was it Nadine, the girl from the gum the wife sees getting banged by Matteo in the gym locker room, you meet her regardless, she's the one that comes to the MC's work office to tell what his wife has been up to, and they kind of connect from there on because of basically being on the same boat from the get go. Don't know if there's actually going to be any possible romance between them, but yeah, she comes along regardless the route you play :p

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
His last update said he was planning on hitting IR next, but his supporters seemed to be clamoring for Alexandra more. While this is my favorite, when he converted Alexandra from the grindy game to a VN, he definitely increased the interest.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes