goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Oh, i thought there were more. Not to mention later when on Cheating Wife path she can stay with the Gym guy or go to her son. isn't that another path there.
Also is there a only daughter path?
Every path has the same daughter content.

Reactions: Endless

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Every path has the same daughter content.
Gotcha, thanks. I guess i will replay the game in the next few days.
I'll probably keep 3-5 save paths just in case future updates diverge further

Cheating Wife - staying with gym guy & MC with Doctor
Cheating Wife - leaving gym guy, going to son & MC with Secretary
Faithful Wife - MC being faithful to wife
Faithful Wife - MC cheating on wife with others
Cheating Wife - MC banging everyone

I guess i don't need a path with daughter since content is the same everywhere.

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
I played the cheating route throughout the updates. Wanted to see how far the faithful wife went and I was pleasantly entertained with the content. the cheater's rant she did was on point. it made me side with her even more.

thing I like about this game is that it takes two to make the relationship better. The thing is I am turning on Andrew because of it.

Andrew is a mess in this game in both routes. poor guy is insatiable!

Reactions: Rythan25

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Just found this gem and wow. At first I liked that it started the way it did. Something fresher than all the rest. I know I liked it since I didnt even fap and just kept reading. I will be looking for more with bated breath.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'd like to see a harem ending for this one, or at least some version where everybody splits up into happy little Venn diagram polycules. If you went with a non-cheating Christine, there really isn't a true bad guy in the whole plot.
Wouldn't cheating on his faithful wife with his own daughter make him the
"bad guy"? Or do you finally have choices and can avoid that now?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
thanks, i kept thinking wen u submit to the guy in the gym after the wife falls and touches her that made her wont to cheat but guess not..
That's part of the 3 (I think) bold choices she needs to make to be able to cheat.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Definitely some of the best models and characters.
One question though: is relationship with the Doc, avoidable? Even when you choose No, it seems to have no impact.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
The mc looks like somebody who smells like vodka and cigarettes if you come too close. I used to play this game because of the Lisa model, but seeing her beeing fucked by a bum just kills it for me

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
Wouldn't cheating on his faithful wife with his own daughter make him the
"bad guy"? Or do you finally have choices and can avoid that now?
On the loyal Christine path, it's a little more complicated than Andrew just being a prick. He's basically got a problem where his sexual tension with a couple of different people has hit a tipping point at the same time that his marriage is being somewhat reinvigorated.

You aren't wrong, though. It would be nice if you had options in this to do something other than continue to stick your dick in the toaster.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Haven't quite finished this update yet but I've decided that I don't like Kelly. She is manipulative, yes I chose to make her bold, self-centered and very vindictive. So even though having Andrew visit her at night gives a very nice animation I went back and chose to not have him visit her so maybe I can tone that relationship down a bit. I don't think I can cut her out completely with the game structure though. I also chose to see if I can have Christine and Jack reconcile. I've decided that although is a very co-dependent personality she deserves something better than cheating Andrew. While I'm on it I also like Darla, both physically (she's my fave) and personality wise although I would like her to have more backbone. I can always hope that in the future she will rebel against Kelly's control.

Thanks @Ptolemy for giving us a game that is immersive.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Was this update short or is my path? I think I spend 30 minutes playing. But it was good.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes