215303j

I love this game, and that's probably due to the imperfections that all characters have.

Kelly may act as a bitch sometimes, but look around you and see what other teenagers / young adults are doing. What I really like about her is that she does know what she wants (or maybe, what she thinks she wants) and she isn't shy in pursuing it, although she is kinda awkward about it. In short, she feels like a real person, which is something sorely missing in many games.

The MC also has his problems. First his age. If you get a child when you are around 30, you'll be 50 by the time she turns 20. You'll also look like a 50-year old and may experience some 50-year old problems, such as occassional impotence. On the other hand, the MC is a successful and wealthy business man and has quite a bit of authority and life experience, which could be attractive to younger women. Again, it feels real.

Many games have a perfectly sweet and innocent daughter and a somehow insanely handsome dad with a huge dick. It may be a pity, but that's quite rare in real life.

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
i would like to commend this game.. all the faults and bits and pieces of lessons learned from the first game dreaming of dana really paid off.. everything was well executed.. enough pacing that its not actually trash like dating my daughter and dual family both moving at turtle's pace... ...
characters development is superb..
mc has no personality whatsoever... but its all good.
kelly is insane.. i would love to have her as my kid/ cum dump irl .
the stepmom .... is a whore...she can be my sidebitch...
overall i am happy... just pure boner bliss. thankyou ptolemy silent p. D

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
i trying this but nothing happen dude
If your trying to get the disgusting scene where Mateo undeservedly bangs Christine (she makes a 180 personality wise).
That advice was wrong, you need to be "bold" both times, and then when the MC tries to have sex with her turn him down, and she will go get dicked by that piece of filthy trash.

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
I like the game. The story is interesting with many ways to play in one direction or the other. Nice dialogues and nice pictures.
The only thing that really bothers me is that you can not really influence the daughter's story. A neutral path with the daughter would not be bad.
Or have I overlooked anything.

I love all Christine (wife) stories, she is my favorite.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Sometimes, I like to delve into a game's story, the player motivations and plot threads/holes.

Sometimes, I just like to play the game, enjoy the pretty pictures and be satisfied with the product.

For this game, it is the latter. I think the art gets better each episode. The story is hit or miss, with the feeling that you're coming in at the middle of a story rather than the beginning giving a different (and possibly confusing) feel.

Ultimately, there's enough of a combination between story and art to make me a fan of the game, without having to get too involved in the undercarriage.

Reactions: Krull

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I like this game very much, because of

- good, simple story without fantasy shit or other unrealistic crap
- (very) short and understanding dialogues, not long essays about nonsens
- pretty renders and few lovely animations
- AWESOME Kelly and her special personality, nuff said

Karla...Karla...Karla
Her name is DARLA

Reactions: Krull and crisbr

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
This game will have incest sometime? Because Kelly is really hot and looks like she and her father are looking each other in more intimate way, but i don't see an incest tag.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
This game will have incest sometime? Because Kelly is really hot and looks like she and her father are looking each other in more intimate way, but i don't see an incest tag.
You don't see an incest tag? It's right there, at the top of the page, where is says "Tags". It's not mentioned in the Genre spoiler in the op, you're right about that. Anyway, the game does indeed have incest and yes, they have sex (although it takes a few tries, heh).

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
You don't see an incest tag? It's right there, at the top of the page, where is says "Tags". It's not mentioned in the Genre spoiler in the op, you're right about that. Anyway, the game does indeed have incest and yes, they have sex (although it takes a few tries, heh).
Thanks and you're right, i don't looked in the top of the page, my bad.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
generally speaking i enjoy the story..but it dosnt seem..in the long run..choosing timid or bold makes a difference..all pertinent scenes play out the same..i was hoping doing timid on the daughter would prevent her diddling dad..made zero difference..oh well
The bold/timid choices were only in the first few versions of the game, and only really matter if you want to see the estrangement path. Everything since has been simple +opinion stuff.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
What, more info already? Yup. Read it all here, pop over to his Patreon and plop down a little green and then let's begin the countdown!

Plans
Patrons only
Jul 19 at 1:46pm
Hi

Well, I hope you enjoyed the last IR patch.
Got no complaints so far ;)

The next patch will also be IR.

The thing is. I got some ideas while writing the last patch, but it was to late for me to try to include them. I had already set a date for the release, and didn't want to delay everything by weeks.

They say that you should "beat the iron while it's hot". So, I'm doing them now.

I'm still in the "finding the appropriate clothes" phase of the process. And there are a couple of new locations that also have to be prepared.

So, it will be a few weeks.

No renders prepared so far, still in the building stage, as I said.

Will make a progress update on Tuesday, to let you know where I'm at.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
What a gem of a game... Just found it. Another gold one and worth supporting.

So glad to see this industry growing

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In the next update i hope in some scenes with Christine and the guy gym (and some other guys, why not) in the "cheating" path!

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Fitness girl Dana (Kelly's business partner) is so hot in this release. Hope the main character gets to uhhhh ... drive her home one of these days.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I thought for sure we were going to get that shot, but Christine messed us up...

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
2 thing
1. lol what? there isn't a mirror for the right half. too many models

2. any cg sets available? when i extract it myself, there in a format that only google chrome can read and it's taking forever to go through each image one by 1.

went through route one and it's quite a lot of combinations to see all the CG.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes