Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
And...the date you've been waiting for (but would already have if you were a patron, so git on over to his P page and slide him some bucks):

Progress update
Patrons only
Jul 13 at 2:47pm
Hi

I said I'd give a firm release date today.

Well, not quite all the renders have finished processing. But all the PC's have the last batches running.

If there are no surprises it should all be done on Monday evening. But since there are always surprises, I'm setting the release date for Tuesday morning.

So, the release date for the patch is Tuesday morning at the latest. If things go well, might be Monday evening.

That's about it. The next post will be the patch.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
generally speaking i enjoy the story..but it dosnt seem..in the long run..choosing timid or bold makes a difference..all pertinent scenes play out the same..i was hoping doing timid on the daughter would prevent her diddling dad..made zero difference..oh well

Tom195t

Oct 30, 2017
Does anyone know how to get rid of this moronic, unbearable, pretentious daughter? The creator of the game probably loves her, or hates MC, and practically gives no choice for player.

Reactions: Earthling

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Does anyone know how to get rid of this moronic, unbearable, pretentious daughter? The creator of the game probably loves her, or hates MC, and practically gives no choice for player.
Careful, people in this thread will crucify you for that comment, the daughter only exists to be praised, your only supposed to hate on Christine and hope she keeps getting treat like trash by the equally trash Mateo.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
i go against the grain myself..i'm team-secretary :p
My man !! Aside from the poor mid-life crisis wife the secretary is my favorite female in the game, I dont know where that one dude reviewing said she was the "typical" thirsty secretary... even after helping her son she didnt even slip her tongue in the MC's mouth...

Reactions: ThunderRob
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes