Vortex5000

Apr 25, 2018
@BobYu94

It's caused by your choices in the game. You'll be able to choose what the wife does or doesn't do just like you can choose what the husband does or doesn't do and if he wants anything to do with his wife or not. I don't really care that much about the wife but still went the stay together route as the muscle bound neanderthal is ugly as fuck and Nadine is way better to look at then his faggotitty ass any day and maybe down the line the MC get have some fun with Nadine.
Your issue with her getting with her dad isn't that you know, they're committing incest (which would be the biggest roadblock for 99% of people) but that he's unattractive? OK then. Well anyway he's really not ugly at all, given the fact he's in his 40's he's actually doing pretty well. Yea, he's no Brad Pitt, he's also not a 2x year old. Can't wait for you to look at yourself in the mirror in your mid 40's.

215303j

Your issue with her getting with her dad isn't that you know, they're committing incest (which would be the biggest roadblock for 99% of people) but that he's unattractive? OK then. Well anyway he's really not ugly at all, given the fact he's in his 40's he's actually doing pretty well. Yea, he's no Brad Pitt, he's also not a 2x year old. Can't wait for you to look at yourself in the mirror in your mid 40's.
Eh, I think he's talking about the guy at the gym...

Reactions: Vortex5000

Vortex5000

Apr 25, 2018
Also in terms of the latest update I am getting somewhat frustrated by the lack of choice in certain areas, particularly the fact that you cannot as the MC decide to not cheat, something that annoys me almost as much as NTR frankly, never understood why NTR pisses most people off but MC cheating doesn't, some sort of hypocrisy there I won't read into. I understand that more options = more dev time for the same amount of content per route which is not optimal in terms of pumping out a decent sized update every month, but at the same time I can't help but be slightly annoyed by that lack of agency.

215303j

particularly the fact that you cannot as the MC decide to not cheat, something that annoys me almost as much as NTR frankly, never understood why NTR pisses most people off but MC cheating doesn't, some sort of hypocrisy there I won't read into.
Completely agreed.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
agree with Vortex5000, i enjoy the game, but the choices are lacking.
also, we play different characters and do choices for them instead of focusing on the MC only and give him more options. i mean, if MC decide to "not work" with his wife, well, that for me is enough.

Reactions: Fredmc

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Not 40's but more like 50's in his 40's I would expect him to have more muscles on him. Especially now if he wants to keep up with young pussies in his life. This gym his wife cooked up will come in handy for him in near future.

Bodywise he might be in his 40's but his face is older.. he looks like he will retire in several years. Balding gray hair and deep wrinkes on his not shaved head.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
how to unlock the route where Chris fucked Matteo?
Why the hell would you want to see that scene ? It's a disgrace to everything Christine was building up to be... It's like tossing a regal queen that fell on hard times into a pool of shit just because you think he generic princess is hotter....

Am I seriously the only one that thinks Kelly is basically a taller version of Lisa from Big Brother ? Not that it's a bad thing, but Christine is way more unique and attractive...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Also in terms of the latest update I am getting somewhat frustrated by the lack of choice in certain areas, particularly the fact that you cannot as the MC decide to not cheat, something that annoys me almost as much as NTR frankly, never understood why NTR pisses most people off but MC cheating doesn't, some sort of hypocrisy there I won't read into. I understand that more options = more dev time for the same amount of content per route which is not optimal in terms of pumping out a decent sized update every month, but at the same time I can't help but be slightly annoyed by that lack of agency.
I can't speak for everyone, so I will explain my reason for why I can (in certain cases) tolerate it... Your playing the MC, you don't need to self insert as him (God knows I don't), but your responsible for his choices and personality, thus you can make him a decent person that is likable and better for the females in the game than their "usual" current partners...

In this game for example people are so quick to demonize Christine when the MC is just as responsible if not more so for his failing marriage, dude isn't that likeable, so I wouldn't mind if someone WORTHY stole Christine from him, the fact that Mateo is a utter ****ing piece of **** is e problem, she goes from lonely and desperate to "imma become a garbage eating slut cause this douchebag's dick is to good" **** that story....

Reactions: mario1994

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
He's talking about Matteo. (muscle bound ugly cunt)

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
He's talking about Matteo. (muscle bound ugly cunt)
I personally do not care about how men look in this game, Mc is not the best looking at least. The most interesting one too. If not for Kelly which have hots for him. He would be the most boring rich man possible. Hot wife, boringly good life, bad sex life and propably young gold digger on side. Without Kelly in his life that is. All interesting stuff happen becouse she is in his life. Chris for one, looks damn good. She could do better than this prick we call Mc but he gets better with Our help. Even bearable for her to be with him. Matteo.. was shown only becouse.. I mean, lets be obvious with this one. How anyone would choose that prick with muskles for brain and dick as a spine? At her place I would pick any young stud from the street, or any guy after nice evening with him at a restaurant becouse muskleheads like him will most likely use his partner for his satisfaction, but won't care if she feels pleasure, pain or even if she likes to talk.

Reactions: Rythan25 and crisbr

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I can't speak for everyone, so I will explain my reason for why I can (in certain cases) tolerate it... Your playing the MC, you don't need to self insert as him (God knows I don't), but your responsible for his choices and personality, thus you can make him a decent person that is likable and better for the females in the game than their "usual" current partners...

In this game for example people are so quick to demonize Christine when the MC is just as responsible if not more so for his failing marriage, dude isn't that likeable, so I wouldn't mind if someone WORTHY stole Christine from him, the fact that Mateo is a utter ****ing piece of **** is e problem, she goes from lonely and desperate to "imma become a garbage eating slut cause this douchebag's dick is to good" **** that story....
Christine demonized herself unless her husband takes the wimp route and his D is nice to her despite knowing that she's verbally and psychologically abusive to her dad.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Its been too long since i played this game so i'm gonna start from the beginning.
Has anyone made a walkthrough for this game?

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes