Jul 18, 2017
Kelly is seriously one of the hottest girls in any of the games I've played. Not just physically, although she has a perfect body. But the way she acts, how seductive she is. I love this game. Don't care at all about the wife, just the father-daughter action. Sooo looking forward to the coming update.
I agree 100%:heartcoveredeyes:
I'm with you both on that :)
her model reminds me of Lisa from Big Brother (shes my favourite of the petite girls in BB) :heartcoveredeyes::winkytongue::FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Namco15

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
From Discord, this morning:

For those who are still waiting for the IR patch. Just got home from work. Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow as well. All that's left to do is bughunt. Which I will do tonight. If I fix them all this evening the game will be released tomorrow morning. If not, tomorrow afternoon after I get home from work, and finish the bugfix.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Kelly is seriously one of the hottest girls in any of the games I've played. Not just physically, although she has a perfect body. But the way she acts, how seductive she is. I love this game. Don't care at all about the wife, just the father-daughter action. Sooo looking forward to the coming update.
And that pussy fur makes my mouth water.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Just wondering if anyone else notices the overcompression that Ptolemy does on the .webp images. The images are rendered in 4K and saved as .png but before he puts them in the game he overcompresses them

Nov 25, 2017
Just wondering if anyone else notices the overcompression that Ptolemy does on the .webp images. The images are rendered in 4K and saved as .png but before he puts them in the game he overcompresses them
i didn't notice any distortion on my HD monitor. maybe those who play on FullHD and 4K monitors will have something to say.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Never saw anything wrong with any of the images but then I didn't do anything with that mattfaggieo.

Things with Jessica seem to be heating up some which is good as she's super sexy looking and Nadine also looks pretty good and maybe he'll be able to get something from her as well in the future. Maybe some one on one muscle training.:eek:penedeyewink: The daughter scenes were pretty hot. I did change a few words.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SpecularGoodness
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes