eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
It is incest if I am not mistaken right ? I mean not your step dad or step daughter bullshit. Normally incest

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
It is incest if I am not mistaken right ? I mean not your step dad or step daughter bullshit. Normally incest
Suck it and see....

Just bear in mind that the devs are struggling with incest at the moment, even "your step dad or step daughter bullshit" due to the main providers policy change and subsequent policing and clamp down. Now if you were to provide them with a service providing the same as Patreon, but allowing it, I'm sure you would see far more normally incest....plus you'd probably make some decent money too.

I enjoyed 0.35, but due to the low content messages, I think I'll skip this update.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Remember this isn't his main project, he's made that clear from day one.

This is something he does a bit of work on the side when he isn't working on his other game or at his actual job. He doesn't make games for a living so updates won't be as big as those that do.

Not making excuses for him but some of you seem to be expecting huge updates to a side project.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I wasn't too keen on the size of that text though, he changed the it looked completely, like putting it in a huge pretty spoiler lol, takes up half the screen :p

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Remember this isn't his main project, he's made that clear from day one.

This is something he does a bit of work on the side when he isn't working on his other game or at his actual job. He doesn't make games for a living so updates won't be as big as those that do.

Not making excuses for him but some of you seem to be expecting huge updates to a side project.
We wanted to do a bit bigger update but as you may have heard we had a few rendering difficulties the last two weeks. But I believe we have fixed those. Also, updates on Alexandra and Life with Mary (Now that the cats out of the bag) have been pretty big this month.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
We wanted to do a bit bigger update but as you may have heard we had a few rendering difficulties the last two weeks. But I believe we have fixed those. Also, updates on Alexandra and Life with Mary (Now that the cats out of the bag) have been pretty big this month.
I posted a bunch of wrong words used pic's on discord for you all to look at.

Reactions: bobbo69
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes