The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens/OtherScreens.rpy", line 17, in execute
  File "game/screens/OtherScreens.rpy", line 24, in execute
  File "game/screens/OtherScreens.rpy", line 25, in execute
Exception: A timer's delay must be > 0.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "characters/Intro.rpyc", line 318, in script
  File "C:\Ad Games\IntoTheNyxFHD-0.25-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Ad Games\IntoTheNyxFHD-0.25-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Ad Games\IntoTheNyxFHD-0.25-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Ad Games\IntoTheNyxFHD-0.25-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Ad Games\IntoTheNyxFHD-0.25-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Ad Games\IntoTheNyxFHD-0.25-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3587, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Ad Games\IntoTheNyxFHD-0.25-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4060, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "C:\Ad Games\IntoTheNyxFHD-0.25-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Ad Games\IntoTheNyxFHD-0.25-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "C:\Ad Games\IntoTheNyxFHD-0.25-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Ad Games\IntoTheNyxFHD-0.25-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4060, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "C:\Ad Games\IntoTheNyxFHD-0.25-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Ad Games\IntoTheNyxFHD-0.25-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/screens/OtherScreens.rpy", line 24, in execute
  File "game/screens/OtherScreens.rpy", line 25, in execute
  File "C:\Ad Games\IntoTheNyxFHD-0.25-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 2532, in __init__
    raise Exception("A timer's delay must be > 0.")
Exception: A timer's delay must be > 0.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.2.23090503
Into The Nyx 0.25R1
Sat Dec 23 19:56:57 2023
Have you enabled fast skipping? That's not the way the game is intended to be played. I can probably fix this and release it it a week or 2.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Slick Bean

Contravene

Jun 6, 2017
Honestly, you've got a really solid product here. Initially, I was almost a little put off by the setting: Mankind essentially facing a sterility crisis and one man is found to be immune/resistant, and is sent off into space to be researched, then the ship with an all female crew gets stranded. And only because I feel like I've seen it a couple times before. However, you put your own unique spin on it and set yourself apart. It's a very well done and engaging story, and each character is thought out with differing personalities and quirks. I found myself looking forward to every interaction with every character, then being disappointed when I came to the end of their content.

The only criticism I can think of is actually incredibly minor. Might want to run it through a bit of a manual proofread. It's clear a spellcheck of some form was done; I don't remember seeing anything that was technically spelled incorrectly. Just a few cases of the wrong word. Homonyms.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall I'm very impressed and really looking forward to future updates.

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
I will say that I have really enjoyed the game so far, but then I've always been a sucker for sci-fi/space travel

• Star-struck
Reactions: The Coder

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The only thing I did was enable scrollback
Yea. I check the code it was pointed to fast_skipping. This gets enabled in dev mode. Probably got genabled when you enabled scrollback.
Honestly, you've got a really solid product here. Initially, I was almost a little put off by the setting: Mankind essentially facing a sterility crisis and one man is found to be immune/resistant, and is sent off into space to be researched, then the ship with an all female crew gets stranded. And only because I feel like I've seen it a couple times before. However, you put your own unique spin on it and set yourself apart. It's a very well done and engaging story, and each character is thought out with differing personalities and quirks. I found myself looking forward to every interaction with every character, then being disappointed when I came to the end of their content.

The only criticism I can think of is actually incredibly minor. Might want to run it through a bit of a manual proofread. It's clear a spellcheck of some form was done; I don't remember seeing anything that was technically spelled incorrectly. Just a few cases of the wrong word. Homonyms.

Overall I'm very impressed and really looking forward to future updates.
Hey man, Thanks for the kind words:). Will do another round of proof-reading.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
That's already in progress. Message received. No need to tell it over and over please. Sorry no sorry.
Edit : I have re thought this man, I are working towards this. It just gets annoying when people point this over and over that's all.
Will this game get remade? I'll play it after the remake if that's the case

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
The Coder Some of the sound effects are not linked to any of the volume sliders when they should fall under "Effects", Had to turn it down in the mixer.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IntoTheNyx-0.27R1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
You probably already noticed, but...

April
Alright, see this line right here, It's incomplete. It starts of with and if statement, but has
no follow up. What is it looking for?
should be
April
Alright, see this line right here; it's incomplete. It starts off with an if statement but has no
follow up. What is it looking for?

Then the next screen:

Starts of with and if statement, but has no follow up. What is it looking for?
should be
Starts off with an if statement but has no follow up.

Thx
Cheers

When talking coffee w Sara,
They must have been a moron!
should be
She must have been a moron!

Also
When talking to Dinah? about the raccoons.
MC says
No, it's to bright.
should be
No, it's too bright.

Sry. I'll stop now...

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes