armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
How do you assign girls to tasks (like the kitchen)? I’m on mobile and not seeing a way to do so.
Not yet implemented; sorry. Eventually you'll be able to set them on the different jobs like the kitchen to get a percentage bonus (reduced consumption in the case of the kitchen). Some characters may be better at some tasks than others. We're still figuring out what the game balance around it is going to be; it's a feature that's a few updates away at this point.

rmatty111

Oct 25, 2021
If you dont initially capture Olivia in her home can you capture later like the prompt suggests or is that the only option to capture her rn?

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
350 mb for html game? it means this game have a lot of content
usually html games have small size

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
I'm opening the html file in firefox and uploading a save from a previous game as I usually do
The saves probably broke as we added new variables on the back end with this build. Since loading in will not initialize those variables; they'll be undefined and cause issues.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
If you dont initially capture Olivia in her home can you capture later like the prompt suggests or is that the only option to capture her rn?
Only the option to capture her in her home is in game; there will be other approaches for her in future updates.

Reactions: rmatty111

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
350 mb for html game? it means this game have a lot of content
usually html games have small size
It's the videos; we've tried compressing and setting resolution lower on a lot of them, but it's a lot of files to get in there. We'll probably take another pass at it at some point as the audio is all over the place too.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Okay, I haven't played, near as I can tell the previous game. However, this game, I have. And I do have a few things that can be added later on. What I mean is added onto the game in later versions. Before I get to the list, it is a good game, so far. I like most of the content, and it is an interesting concept.
1) Money. I would like to be able to find/make more money down the road. Say selling biomatter to the University, after Izumi is back there to work. Maybe something else can be sold, later on.
2) Milking. This is a good mechanic, but I would like to see a reduction in energy option in bio to mass milking. The individual can be still 5 each. But something to reduce the milking en mass can be useful.
3) To reduce suspicion, and taking the girls initially, they can be seen on the beach, or at home, after a few days. They can go back home, work, etc., after being seen. They can make it back in the evening, etc. over night, then "released" during the day.
4) A plausible excuse as to why you spend money at the hardware store. Such as trying to build a shower for coming off the beach, a dock that you can lay on when you are swimming. Something like that. This way, while the hardware store owner may still call, it might take a while.

These aren't complaints against the game. Just some things somethings maybe someone hasn't thought of yet, or otherwise. Only complaint I have is no walkthrough on things. But that is something that can be worked on down the road.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Okay, I haven't played, near as I can tell the previous game. However, this game, I have. And I do have a few things that can be added later on. What I mean is added onto the game in later versions. Before I get to the list, it is a good game, so far. I like most of the content, and it is an interesting concept.
Thanks; we always welcome ideas from the community; some may prove beyond the skills of our team, but we do try to include most suggestions.

1) Money. I would like to be able to find/make more money down the road. Say selling biomatter to the University, after Izumi is back there to work. Maybe something else can be sold, later on.
Absolutely; the drug dealing and selling of excess materials will both come in, particularly as we introduce some much more expensive purchases you'll need for late stage 2/stage 3 and beyond gameplay. Additionally, the plan is to have every girl with at least one "work" option you can set her to; possibly more, we're working on how that will work mechanically.

2) Milking. This is a good mechanic, but I would like to see a reduction in energy option in bio to mass milking. The individual can be still 5 each. But something to reduce the milking en mass can be useful.
That's a really good idea; and one that had not occured to any of us, consider that one in the works!

3) To reduce suspicion, and taking the girls initially, they can be seen on the beach, or at home, after a few days. They can go back home, work, etc., after being seen. They can make it back in the evening, etc. over night, then "released" during the day.
Possibly; we're working on multiple ways to take all of the girls (only a couple have multiple approaches to avoid most, if not all of the suspicion penalty); eventually all of the girls will have more than one way to get, some more clear than others, some may require you to possess certain items or have passed certain events.

4) A plausible excuse as to why you spend money at the hardware store. Such as trying to build a shower for coming off the beach, a dock that you can lay on when you are swimming. Something like that. This way, while the hardware store owner may still call, it might take a while.
That's another excellent idea none of us had thought of. I'm not sure how we'll incorporate that, but we all like that one; expect us to come up with something.

These aren't complaints against the game. Just some things somethings maybe someone hasn't thought of yet, or otherwise. Only complaint I have is no walkthrough on things. But that is something that can be worked on down the road.
Those are actually all really good ideas. By all means, please keep them coming!

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I did try the original. It has been a while. It was fun.

May I further a couple ideas, to clarify them a little? As to milking, you have to get to a certain level in the lair, overall, as well as having someone looking into it. Can factor strength, and some other things, into it as well, as requirements.

As to suspicion, here is a bit more in depth of the idea. After a certain amount of time, and some events, the girl reappears later on. Can have a story about going to Mexico for vacation, and just lost track of time for all the fun they were having. Or they went home because of a family emergency. Something. This way, the suspicion, overall, will go down. And if they are seen as usual, the suspicion won't drop, but will prevent further raising of suspicion for that girl. And can even add in a way to get new girls, as well.

Reactions: armyofrobots
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes