armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
so the new plot ends just after Maya asks you to help her?

also, if you "milk all" for some reason it thinks your energy is 0 after that and you can't go anywhere
Yes; that's where the plot currently ends; there was a whole section that is supposed to go there, but part is broken so we pushed this to fix that with more time rather than delay everything.

We'll take a look; it is possible to have Milk all completely drain your energy.

clockworking

Jun 15, 2019
I'm getting this error when on Arch st looking for olivia.

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Unexpected identifier 'State'

Oct 3, 2017
I'm getting this error when on Arch st looking for olivia.

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Unexpected identifier 'State'
Same deal - mine is slightly different (old save): Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: unexpected token: identifier

Also, at the hardware store regarding the axe: Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<link>>

hope that helps.

Oct 3, 2017
Also - "Milk all residents" returns : Energy -$tempEng in the initial dialog, and afterwards the value for the energy bar reads : $playerEnergy . further actions are not available at this point because you have no energy. This happens regardless of energy level.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Same deal - mine is slightly different (old save): Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: unexpected token: identifier

Also, at the hardware store regarding the axe: Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<link>>

hope that helps.
Yep; I think we have both of those on the bug fix list; still appreciate you spotting them. Dev knows exactly where to go to fix it, thank you. :)

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Also - "Milk all residents" returns : Energy -$tempEng in the initial dialog, and afterwards the value for the energy bar reads : $playerEnergy . further actions are not available at this point because you have no energy. This happens regardless of energy level.
New game or from a save? I have a feeling the saves are broken this release because there were variable name changes.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
If we don't get any other reported bugs, we'll be pushing a 0.2.6.1 bug fix release to resolve the issues found thus far.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
encountered couple of bugs Olivia Arch Street: "Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Unexpected identifier 'State'"

And @ Hardware Store Fire Axe: "Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<link>>"

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
I can/t find her
Ok, first encounter with her is on the campus grounds, then at the library, then I think at her home off Arch street. Now, it sounds like that last link is broken because instead of checking her story state and captive capacity, the logic is missing the "&&" between them. That has since been fixed and a bug fix will be posted soon.

(I'm literally sitting here waiting for the Dev to send me the links to where the file is uploaded so I can update this thread)

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
0.2.6.1 - Bug Fix Release

Bug fix
- Fixed a mistaken on the option to buy the Fire Axe in the Hardware store (Thanks JohnBobBca!)
- Fixed missing logic operator (Thanks JohnBobBca & EPGerhart)
- Fixed missing construct initiation values (Thanks JohnBobBca!)

Known Issue:
- Using the cheat menu and never buying from the hardware store will cause certain events to not fire
- The image at the top of the next day menu is changed. We're in the midst of working on how the day starts to better handle multiple events firing at the same time. The next day will be starting in the cave going forward even if text doesn't yet match this change.
- There's a line of dialogue that presumes you have Monique before Yuna is missing; this will be fixed by a conditional check in a later release
- We're having issues getting the end of the Kim arc to work correctly, so we have another cutout link in place while we work on finishing out the mechanics.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I love the game so far but I feel like its getting big enough that I could really use a journal feature to help me remember what to do next. I can advance the story but at some point I have drop everything and grind resources then I have to try and remember what line of dialog told me what to do next.
A journal would make restarting the game and looking for new content a lot easier.

Reactions: armyofrobots

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
I love the game so far but I feel like its getting big enough that I could really use a journal feature to help me remember what to do next. I can advance the story but at some point I have drop everything and grind resources then I have to try and remember what line of dialog told me what to do next.
A journal would make restarting the game and looking for new content a lot easier.
Agreed, and a number of people have asked. We're hoping that we'll be able to use the restructured girl model to help with this, as they now have an incremental variable for their story stage and we can quickly use that as a reference to tell the player where they are in the story, where they are with acquiring girls they don't have, etc.

...we're just not sure when our Dev will get it built in. o_O

Reactions: Hybris

Hybris

May 9, 2017
i have a suggestion:
passive suspicion decay:
every day some suspicion dissapears

More images:
explains it self

Cheats:
being able to add recources using cheats

But overall its a good game!
There are cheats in the game all ready. Just name your character: "cheater" and you be able to get resources while in the cave. Suspicion decay though is a good idea considering the grind sometimes needed.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes