ggrwraith

Feb 7, 2020
she is on the road to the city/town, there is a part where you are given a choice to either continue to town, or explore a dirt path. The dirt path leads to Carla.

It could be that you have to meet the drug dealer in front of the library first, but i am not sure of that.
---------------------
Sofar it has been a nice game, aldo not the usual genre i play often (kind of like Slugs and Bugs and other parasitic take over the world kind of games maybe) but it's a fun diversion from the usual genre's i play. It's still short on content, but i see the framework of more content already there. Looking forward to more content, so keep up the good work and good luck.
thanks

Botsman2033

Oct 12, 2018
armyofrobots, found a bag. During the first birthing process you can click on "Girl Data" and when you get back you get additional thralls. Repeatedly
Edit: its also works on the daily report screen. You can get unlimited money

Last edited:

Snakemann

Jul 6, 2020
You can hit the back-button in the Daily Report Screen until you get a special event or your desired amount of ressources/nonfails. Not sure if this was intended or simply can't be blocked.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
You can hit the back-button in the Daily Report Screen until you get a special event or your desired amount of ressources/nonfails. Not sure if this was intended or simply can't be blocked.
It's a bug; the dev notes from this morning say they have it fixed, so I believe it will be in the next update as a fix. Thank you for reporting it!

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
All currently implemented; far more are planned.
T_T having quest log to signal there is no more content is a good idea, i've seen all girls, train the family to be true breeding tool (it's writen in their description at least), i've raise all raisable tech and filled my milk and resin tank (all got couple hundreds food unit) to try and reach the milestones spoked about on the town menu to perhaps unlock the teacher and progress ... to finaly be fed up and come here to see i was just doing useless things T_T

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Any recommendations for more games like this where you breed girls with monsters? I checked out the first one and while it's pretty neat, it's just a CYOA kind of game with little in the way of gameplay.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
T_T having quest log to signal there is no more content is a good idea, i've seen all girls, train the family to be true breeding tool (it's writen in their description at least), i've raise all raisable tech and filled my milk and resin tank (all got couple hundreds food unit) to try and reach the milestones spoked about on the town menu to perhaps unlock the teacher and progress ... to finaly be fed up and come here to see i was just doing useless things T_T
Very sorry to hear that; the notes will be passed to the devs to see what can be done. There was a "end of content" note somewhere; but to your point a "Quest log" would help track progress.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Very sorry to hear that; the notes will be passed to the devs to see what can be done. There was a "end of content" note somewhere; but to your point a "Quest log" would help track progress.
i did not saw the end of content note, there may be a way to "avoid" it by not playing as intended or it's not in a obvious enough spot for me >< (people underestimate the lack of concentration of someone wanking far more than you imagine)

• Haha
Reactions: armyofrobots

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
i did not saw the end of content note, there may be a way to "avoid" it by not playing as intended or it's not in a obvious enough spot for me >< (people underestimate the lack of concentration of someone wanking far more than you imagine)
Fair enough; and this is why we release an unfinished game, because the players will find far more issues than our team does. Just look at this thread; players have found tons of issues and the Devs have said they already are close to a second large bug fix release thanks to the people here.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Any recommendations for more games like this where you breed girls with monsters? I checked out the first one and while it's pretty neat, it's just a CYOA kind of game with little in the way of gameplay.
The rest of the team was asked this; none of them could name one quite like this, which was part of the appeal to work on it. There are a couple of very early abandoned games on similar themes, but they had even less content than ours does at the moment. We came up with no good examples, unfortunately.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Fair enough; and this is why we release an unfinished game, because the players will find far more issues than our team does. Just look at this thread; players have found tons of issues and the Devs have said they already are close to a second large bug fix release thanks to the people here.
now that i think about it i did see some disapearing thrall, i think it's only after the "moaning" event, they are acounted as they should on the birthing page but some (2 or 3 sometime more) just vanish while following the only option on the page

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018

Content
- Added button to milk all the girls in the cave as a single button click
- Added new tech tree options
- Suspicion penalties for certain approaches
- More content for Kim's story
- New location added: Town beach
- Added indicators for when each of the three core women is home for easier locating; right now with a fixed schedule, this will later be randomized and more locations can appear added with additional interactions/events

Bug fix
- More typo fixes
- Fixed a bug where updates would execute if you had opened the Girl Data menu and navigated back to a page
- Fixed an outdated method that was due for removal
- Fixed a mistake calculating resources at the end of the day
- Fixed a continuity mistake in Kim's dialogue
- Fixed an issue where space for more captives in the cave was not correctly calculated
- Some images rescaled and cropped for better appearance on pages (reduction in image size as well)
- Fixed an issue where the wrong resource amount was being displayed for all minion missions

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Not sure if it's intended, but you can use the "Milk all captives" function after milking each of them individually to double milk production from them.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Not sure if it's intended, but you can use the "Milk all captives" function after milking each of them individually to double milk production from them.
Unintended; good catch, passing the bug on to the dev guys.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
It seems with this update that we have lost the ability to breed the women when they are in their rooms. (The new feature which highlights when someone is home option.)

But if a special event comes up (Hears Moaning) then the woman can be bred.

Edit: I have also found an issue with the Milk All feature. I have upgraded Milk Production, when I milk the women individually, I get the 3x bonus from the upgrade for each woman in the cave for a total of 24 milk. But the Milk All remains at the original level of 12 milk from the four women.

Last edited:

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
It seems with this update that we have lost the ability to breed the women when they are in their rooms. (The new feature which highlights when someone is home option.)

But if a special event comes up (Hears Moaning) then the woman can be bred.

Edit: I have also found an issue with the Milk All feature. I have upgraded Milk Production, when I milk the women individually, I get the 3x bonus from the upgrade for each woman in the cave for a total of 24 milk. But the Milk All remains at the original level of 12 milk from the four women.
Thank you; we'll pass that on to the Devs!

Reactions: DMon1981
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes