armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Really like the premise of the game and gameplay so far (0.2.0.2), but the absolute absence of any progress information or pointers has extinguished any interest in me.
I spent a *week* in game after I've done everything I could (including some upgrades), and over the course of the week I only had random encounters with "Investigate moaning" and random impregnation chance when at home. Kim never shows at the beach.

Absolute zero of anything apart of that whatsoever, so I don't know if I should continue to gring a further month in-game to have a chance to have some ultra-rare event triggered to progress or what. Boooooring :(
Any "you've reached an end of this update" would help. I don't want to have to debug the code to learn that.
Yeah; it sounds like you've gotten all the content; the problem with a flag is where to put it, as it's kinda open-roaming. But points taken. The next update should add a bit more story and direction.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Any way to meet Lisa again - let her go to the beach safely
Ways to reduce suspicion?

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Any way to meet Lisa again - let her go to the beach safely
Ways to reduce suspicion?
Yes, there is, but it's not yet implemented. Eventually there will be something similar with all the girls after the first; if you're a bit patient, you can find ways to get them without raising suspicion. Lisa's will be the first added; I don't know if they'll have it done for 0.2.1, and between you and I, I think they said it will be something along the lines of you'll "run into her" randomly on the beach or the apartments and she'll remember the nice guy who helped her, you'll get talking, there'll be some kind of thing you do to help win her trust, etc. Again, not sure when that will be in and not sure if it's the dev side or the art side holding it up.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
the problem with a flag is where to put it,
Suggest creating a condition check to check if all the 4 available girls have been enslaved and each storage area upgraded once. On all conditions true, set a variable/boolean/flag value. Create check for the variable/boolean/flag at the hub area - if variable/boolean/flag is specified value display text to indicate that all available playable content has been unlocked. In future this could also be used to indicate that the story is completed.

============
suspicion value - maybe the watch tv function could be used for this, to highlight to the player of suspicion value - low high medium

money income;
prostitute midori's daughters and maybe cave captives too? higher earnings than midori working but increase suspicion.
or send them to work the farm carla was at? probly need to create a new storage for weed, and job selling weed?

=======
Probly all crazy ideas eheh.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Suggest creating a condition check to check if all the 4 available girls have been enslaved and each storage area upgraded once. On all conditions true, set a variable/boolean/flag value. Create check for the variable/boolean/flag at the hub area - if variable/boolean/flag is specified value display text to indicate that all available playable content has been unlocked. In future this could also be used to indicate that the story is completed.

============
suspicion value - maybe the watch tv function could be used for this, to highlight to the player of suspicion value - low high medium

money income;
prostitute midori's daughters and maybe cave captives too? higher earnings than midori working but increase suspicion.
or send them to work the farm carla was at? probly need to create a new storage for weed, and job selling weed?

=======
Probly all crazy ideas eheh.
That's a pretty good idea with the flag for content; I'll pass that one along.

I don't know what the Dev's will say on the TV idea, but I like it; definitely adds flavor to the world.

There is something around that planned that you can put them to work in some fashion, but then they won't be around the house as often if they're working; that is still down the line a ways, I think.

All good ideas in my book, honestly.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
In any game with income my first gripe is always the income lol

In carla's data summary, 2 of the numcarlabirth variables is wrongly written as numlisabirth instead.

Last edited:

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
In any game with income my first gripe is always the income lol

In carla's data summary, 2 of the numcarlabirth variables is wrongly written as numlisabirth instead.
Ooo...sounds like one of the Devs did a sloppy copy/paste; thank you, I'll add that to the bug report and send it over.

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
OK apparently I'm an idiot because after downloading this 3GB game and trying every way I could think of to "extract and install" every part of it (mounted the ISO, extracted all the RARs with WinRAR) I am STILL NOT FINDING ANY HTML FILE TO START THE DAMN GAME. Can someone just upload THAT for me? It looks fun but the install sucks IMO. (I'm helping it be Idiot Proofed.) :)

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
OK apparently I'm an idiot because after downloading this 3GB game and trying every way I could think of to "extract and install" every part of it (mounted the ISO, extracted all the RARs with WinRAR) I am STILL NOT FINDING ANY HTML FILE TO START THE DAMN GAME. Can someone just upload THAT for me? It looks fun but the install sucks IMO. (I'm helping it be Idiot Proofed.) :)
Um are you sure you are in the right forum?
The game is abt 300MB only.
There is no ISO/installer/ to activate. Anyway,

Just get 7zip, its better than winrar. With 7zip you right click the rar and get these menus;

1653272982121.png

You will end up with this folder;

1653273065719.png

Well maybe the devs could have skipped this extra step;

1653273105175.png

And theres the game, just run it in a browser;

1653273137608.png

Last edited:

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
3GB? The download is less than 400 MB. Are you looking at the wrong game?

Reactions: armyofrobots

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
3GB? The download is less than 400 MB. Are you looking at the wrong game?
Sorry I did mix up the SIZE of the game, but not the rest of the issues I described. (Why is a 400MB game an ISO file in the first place, btw?) Anyway I'm hoping if someone posts the HTML then it solves it for me

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Um are you sure you are in the right forum?
The game is abt 300MB only.
There is no ISO/installer/ to activate. Anyway,

Just get 7zip, its better than winrar. With 7zip you right click the rar and get these menus;

View attachment 1825721

You will end up with this folder;

View attachment 1825722

Well maybe the devs could have skipped this extra step;

View attachment 1825724

And theres the game, just run it in a browser;

View attachment 1825726
Thanks for the walkthrough! I swear I tried all the DL links and they all showed as Disc Image files, not RARs, but whatevs I need to get 7zip on this laptop anyway. Thanks!

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Sorry I did mix up the SIZE of the game, but not the rest of the issues I described. (Why is a 400MB game an ISO file in the first place, btw?) Anyway I'm hoping if someone posts the HTML then it solves it for me
Sometimes some of these free file hosting sites will link you to a sponsor site with an ISO or other download; these are not the actual game files. As was said above, the game files will be in a .zip format always for this game's releases.

Reactions: subsub2010

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
!Important - New version not compatible with 0.2.0.2 saves

Content
- Construction options moved to its own menu for ease of use / less UI clutter
- Lisa is now breedable
- New location added: Beachside Apartments
- Expanded Kim's story line, new characters, events, and decisions
- First stat-driven combat (very easy), not very interactive (ways to improve stats and more challenging combat are in the works)
- Added new way to die
- New girl April added, fully recruitable, multiple paths
- Robin can now be bred in the cave
- You can now meet Izumi (though not a lot of content here yet)
- New techs have been added

Bug fix
- Fixed some layout spacing issues with Midori's repeatable events
- Fixed new thralls not being added to your available pool of thralls correctly with some events
- Corrected typos and grammar in an event dialogue
- Fixed the wrong value displaying in dialogue when thralls breed and milk the three starter women
- Formatting fix on one of Cindy's scenes
- Replaced some of the larger .gif files with .webm versions to save on size
- Fixed some missing energy cost labels for interactions
- Fixed missing closing tags on some "if" statements
- Fixed a variable reference mistake on Carla's stat screen

Known Issues
- Rachel and Carla are still missing their repeatable events; assets incomplete
- Izumi's chain of events starts, but the rest are not in; assets incomplete
- April bonus event incomplete; assets incomplete

Last edited:

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Next up is additional breeding / pregnancy content for Rachel and Carla plus the completion of events with Izumi and April that didn't make it into this release.

Bug found: Version number wasn't updated internally on the main screen.

sh10

Jul 16, 2018
Is the new version incompatible with old saves? I loaded up my save and did the first investigation event and my food is now ' $foodAmount' and when I go back to the apartment to follow up all the options are just white text.

Library Investigated
Dorms Investigated
Lighthouse Investigated

Even though I've only done one.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Is the new version incompatible with old saves? I loaded up my save and did the first investigation event and my food is now ' $foodAmount' and when I go back to the apartment to follow up all the options are just white text.

Library Investigated
Dorms Investigated
Lighthouse Investigated

Even though I've only done one.
Yes; apologies, you will need to start a new game; as new start up variables were declared, so a save will not work. That should have been noted above, we are correcting that omission now. Thank you for catching our mistake.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes