armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
0.2.1.2 - Bug fix release

Content
- Tech 2 for facial shifting added (reduces suspicion)

Bug fix
- Fixed text in Rachel's cave breeding scene
- Fixed issue with 2 techs occasionally being shown as purchased when only one was
- Fixed numerous mistakes in Izumi's chain
- Izumi's last upgrade story scene, now renders
- Fixed an issue where Izumi's first arc could accidentally fire again

This should be the last release before our scheduled June release barring something game-breaking coming up.

ShamedAgain

Nov 26, 2019
IS2 0.2.1.2 throwing this error even when starting a new game:

One of the doors interests you above the others. Professor Izumi Mitirashi, Biology. She may have knowledge that, combined with your own, could yield potential improvements in both yourself and your minions.

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: izumiArc3 is not defined
Head back outside (-5 Energy)

Reactions: armyofrobots

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Good catch; that indicates the variable call is missing the $ proceeding it, sounds like we'll be doing one more release before the devs focus on the June update.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
0.2.1.3 - Bug fix release

Content
- Added a short "thank you" spot for people who have helped with feedback and troubleshooting; this will expand. The help of the community in "making the game not be shit" is greatly appreciated by the whole team.
- Old Lighthouse can now be visited; no content yet

Bug fix
- Rachel Exhausted after breeding image broken fixed
- code mistake causing Izumi's last story scene to not fire is fixed
- Fixed numerous typos
- Fixed Disguise level 2 tech not actually lowering suspicion
- Fixed a spacing issue in the hardware store menu
- Completely replaced our glitchy travel-link system with a new one to fix energy being inconsistently deducted
- Tweaked some values on energy
- Fixed an issue with energy being deducted twice for seducing Robin
- Grocery store menu no longer disappears if you don't have enough money
- Some Tech menu item adjustments

Known Issues
- A lot was replaced in our links; it's very possible something is still broken even after testing simply because of the large amounts of changes
- Not all Tech menu improvements applied to all techs

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I was just thinking about josh having a use as a low rank cop. If you are able to control him by bribe or mind control, he could lower the suspicion level. But as a low rank cop he should only work if suspicion is low, maybe 30 or less, since as a low rank he cant do much.
The bribe mechanic could be sort of daily payment deducted from money. Maybe throw in a random event where he comes to ask for an extra. Can accept or offer one of the women to fuck with him.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
I was just thinking about josh having a use as a low rank cop. If you are able to control him by bribe or mind control, he could lower the suspicion level. But as a low rank cop he should only work if suspicion is low, maybe 30 or less, since as a low rank he cant do much.
The bribe mechanic could be sort of daily payment deducted from money. Maybe throw in a random event where he comes to ask for an extra. Can accept or offer one of the women to fuck with him.
Oh there are plans afoot for your adventuring party hopefully coming in the main June update. ;) Don't you worry; a number of people in the next phase will have their uses, and more characters will be introduced.

Though ways to bleed suspicion are going to be few and far between as one of the aspects of the game we're trying to balance (and this will take many iterations to get right) is that the player has to weigh how overt they take an action and make some strategic choices.

craken24

Oct 27, 2017
Good catch; that indicates the variable call is missing the $ proceeding it, sounds like we'll be doing one more release before the devs focus on the June update.
If so then there would be no pictures of her pregnant if there was no event after waiting 3 days but there are pictures of her in her folder indicating it is a mistake

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
If so then there would be no pictures of her pregnant if there was no event after waiting 3 days but there are pictures of her in her folder indicating it is a mistake
There are sometimes art assets included before an event is linked by the Devs. Each team member turns over work when they can as all of us are volunteers on this. Sometimes that means we have images for events or screens that aren't in game. For example Izumi's "Girl Data" profile is in the game, but there's no event that makes her available for it yet, so the art is in, but not access to it.

But as you can see, there is a path to that coming. Similarly Monique has images that aren't being used; I think April and Lisa do as well. All are getting more events fleshed out. The goal is to have both less subtle, direct means of getting the girls that raise suspicion and more round-about ways to get them that will be more work, but will raise little or no suspicion.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Bug that I've found I think - I can't breed Carla after the one interaction and she's in the cave.

There are a few times also where I go somewhere and I can't do anything/there is nothing to click so I have to go back and choose another path.

Happens occasionally at the beach and happens on the dirt path where you first found Carla

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Bug that I've found I think - I can't breed Carla after the one interaction and she's in the cave.

There are a few times also where I go somewhere and I can't do anything/there is nothing to click so I have to go back and choose another path.

Happens occasionally at the beach and happens on the dirt path where you first found Carla
Carla's cave breeding event was unfinished at the time of release so it wasn't included; it is completed and in the 0.2.2 build scheduled for release later this month.

Not sure what that is; though the connections between areas have been redone, it's possible there's a bug in them as a lot were replaced (for better code that was less prone to fail as we were seeing with other errors). If you discover more about it, please post it here so we can dig into it.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019

The game is only a couple of releases old. As armyofrobots has pointed out, the first is not a bug and the second too is not a bug in my opinion as you have completed everything available along that route. This is what I am getting from what you have posted anyway.

When the ability to sell drugs is in the game the dirt path should become viable for further options and the beach will get further routes to follow like the making friends.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
As of this morning's update from the team, we expect the next update to include completed paths for April and Monique as well as 2 completely new girls. Izumi is also being worked on as well as other content for the late June release. A priority is being made to complete paths and options that were not finished in the 0.2.1.3 release.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
As of this morning's update from the team, we expect the next update to include completed paths for April and Monique as well as 2 completely new girls. Izumi is also being worked on as well as other content for the late June release. A priority is being made to complete paths and options that were not finished in the 0.2.1.3 release.
When is the update release

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
When is the update release
Most likely they will send it to me to post between the 20th-25th; that's been the pattern when they send it to be posted; usually followed on in the next day with a bug fix for typos and things people find. If nothing is game breaking, then the next big release after that will be near end of July. From the last meeting I had with the team, they said Monique is completely finished, April has one more scene to go, Izumi has one more to go, and they're working on two new girls for various points in the story as well as the next arc in the main story. Hopefully all of that is finished in time.

Reactions: theimpregnator

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Just an update; everything looks to be on time. I'm told there's 2 more scenes that need to be completed to finish all the goals for this release; if more can slide in, it will. New content may have bugs the team has not been able to find, so please report any here when it releases.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018

Content
- Added scene for Monique at the library once Kim's first story is completed
- Built Monique's data page
- 3 new scenes for Monique (2 variations of the same scene depending on choices)
- Carla now breedable in the cave
- Monique Milkable and breedable in the cave
- Placeholder images for an April event replaced with the intended images
- New girl Aika added
- New girl Natalie added
- All options in April's scene are now completed
- Added cave scenes for Aika
- Izumi's events completed
- Izumi capturable
- Completing Kim's first story arc now grants the player a stat bonus
- Some of the girls have resources when you capture them; especially if you can take them at their homes.
- Completing Izumi's storyline grants you Izumi generating a daily income
- Kim's first encounter chance moved from day 11 to day 9
- Starting house food changed from 20 to 25

Bug fix
- Fixed variable mistake on Izumi's data page
- Fixed a missing value on Carla's data page
- Fixed a mistake in one of Aprils' scenes that was causing an image to not load sometimes
- Fixed a dialogue mistake in Monique's introduction
- Found a massive fuck up where one Dev was writing a character as "Jason" and another as "Josh"; this has been fixed
- Fixed images not displaying for parts of Izumi's event chain
- Fixed a mistake in Izumi's dialogue
- Fixed an issue with Carla's farm

Known Issues
- There are many paths that can be approached and various orders different events can be approached and while we have tested, it's very possible you'll find a combination of story choices that produce an error

Note: When you have gotten Izumi and/or met Dani; you've completed all the story content currently in; though you can keep playing. A fresh save is recommended given a number of variable additions and some changes behind the scenes.

Reactions: Alias Unknown
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes