ff1987

Apr 11, 2021
I just have 1 thing I want added. Can you make it possible to toggle and automate milking and thrall tasks, it just takes too long to press all the buttons.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
I just have 1 thing I want added. Can you make it possible to toggle and automate milking and thrall tasks, it just takes too long to press all the buttons.
I'm not sure if it will be the July update or August, but a facelift of the current primitive UI is planned; because you're right, it's a hassle and toggling buttons and having them stay would be ideal.

el1990

May 5, 2017
so april doesnt show up in the dorms...and nathalie...got the flyer event but nothing after...not implemented yet or what am i missing?

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I'm not sure if it will be the July update or August, but a facelift of the current primitive UI is planned; because you're right, it's a hassle and toggling buttons and having them stay would be ideal.
I think I encountered a bug when playing this update. I loaded from a previous save and was able to access some new content as I added Iszumi to my breeding stock but could not see the new characters like Natalie. (That however may have been because I did not scroll far enough down the list.)

But what the issue I had was the Resin Production stat. After loading from a previous save the figure did not show in the morning briefing or in the cave. What showed was something $resin production. I cannot show as I thought this was another instance of needing to restart again and this has solved it.

When can we expect further options for gathering resources like biomatter and wood? Unfortunately having to restart after every new update and how expensive the upgrades are becoming and how long it takes to gather on the low risk assignments for biomatter, it feels a bit grindy.

Loving the game though.

TheGeeGees

Sep 6, 2018
Hi all. Loving the game. Really fun. I've played it through a couple of times and I'm wondering if I've missed a girl. After Monique has been captured there's a blank space on the list in the cave before the name of the next girl. I've gone everywhere I can think of, but can't find anyone to fill it. Have I missed someone? If I have, how do I get them?

Please and thank you for any assistance

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
so april doesnt show up in the dorms...and nathalie...got the flyer event but nothing after...not implemented yet or what am i missing?
The conditions for April to be in the dorms are:

1) You haven't already converted her somehow
2) You have space for her (check cave screen)
3) You have completed Kim and Izumi's first arcs

There is no other Natalie content yet; just the hook to the start of her storyline. She should be in the next update.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
I think I encountered a bug when playing this update. I loaded from a previous save and was able to access some new content as I added Iszumi to my breeding stock but could not see the new characters like Natalie. (That however may have been because I did not scroll far enough down the list.)

But what the issue I had was the Resin Production stat. After loading from a previous save the figure did not show in the morning briefing or in the cave. What showed was something $resin production. I cannot show as I thought this was another instance of needing to restart again and this has solved it.

When can we expect further options for gathering resources like biomatter and wood? Unfortunately having to restart after every new update and how expensive the upgrades are becoming and how long it takes to gather on the low risk assignments for biomatter, it feels a bit grindy.

Loving the game though.
We're working on some things the player will be able to do to get more biomatter and wood. The trade off will be a risk of hit points and suspicion potentially against some dice rolls on your stats to come home with a better haul of biomatter or wood.

At the moment, you can buy more wood from the hardware store @ $10 per 50 units of wood. We'll likely be adding a spot you can buy biomatter too, but that might be a couple updates down the line.

We certainly don't want it to get too grindy and we do appreciate the feedback!

Reactions: DMon1981

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Hi all. Loving the game. Really fun. I've played it through a couple of times and I'm wondering if I've missed a girl. After Monique has been captured there's a blank space on the list in the cave before the name of the next girl. I've gone everywhere I can think of, but can't find anyone to fill it. Have I missed someone? If I have, how do I get them?

Please and thank you for any assistance
So you haven't missed a girl; briefly, Kim was going to be capturable after her storyline, so she has a stubbed in spot in the cave menu, has a full girl data menu and everything. However, the writer decided it made more sense to have some more adventure story with Kim and her group before you move to take them out of the picture. Since Kim will eventually be capturable, it didn't make sense to take all her entries for the cave and elsewhere out, so that's why you see the extra entry there that doesn't seem to unlock.

Right now the girls you can get are:

Naomi - Shiori Tsukada
Midori - Hitomi Tanaka
Cindy - Jade Kush
Lisa - Alex Chance
Robin - Kasey Chase
Rachel - Kelly Klass
Monique - Osa Lovely
Izumi Mitirashi - Neiro Suzuka
Carla - Sophia Lee
April - Nathaly Cherie
Aika - Aino Kishi

The ones you cannot yet capture (but will in the future):

Kim - Lena Paul
Yuna - Yui Hatanao
Natalie - Aubrey Star
Dani - Piper Fawn

There's a 100% chance more characters will be added in later updates as we grow the areas you can explore and start adding the next town you can visit (expected to come in over the course of a lot of work as we want it to be larger than the starting town).

Reactions: TheGeeGees

argentun

May 19, 2020
Btw, if I may make a suggestion for other girls/ladies to model a character off of, I'd be derelict in my preggo loving if I didn't bring up Katarina Hartlova who has even done a boob play and milk sucking video with Hitomi Tanaka so that could be a chance to write in some special scenes for the pair.

She's also done scenes with Luna Amor (another I'd recommend but she has little to no penetration scenes I can find)

Reactions: armyofrobots

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Btw, if I may make a suggestion for other girls/ladies to model a character off of, I'd be derelict in my preggo loving if I didn't bring up Katarina Hartlova who has even done a boob play and milk sucking video with Hitomi Tanaka so that could be a chance to write in some special scenes for the pair.

She's also done scenes with Luna Amor (another I'd recommend but she has little to no penetration scenes I can find)
I can confirm Katarina Hartlova is in the works; she's either going to be the next professor or a person you encounter around town. I don't think any of us were aware of the Hitomi Tanaka scene; passing that along immediately to our artist and writer to see if we can get that included somehow.

Excellent idea!

argentun

May 19, 2020
I can confirm Katarina Hartlova is in the works; she's either going to be the next professor or a person you encounter around town. I don't think any of us were aware of the Hitomi Tanaka scene; passing that along immediately to our artist and writer to see if we can get that included somehow.

Excellent idea!
Sweeeet, very much looking forward to her inclusion. here is the scene in question in its entirety. Softcore sadly but what can you do

Edit, actually, i tell a lie....THERE WERE TWO!

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Sweeeet, very much looking forward to her inclusion. here is the scene in question in its entirety. Softcore sadly but what can you do

Edit, actually, i tell a lie....THERE WERE TWO!
This will of course be passed on to the team at once...for research, you understand.

TheGeeGees

Sep 6, 2018
So you haven't missed a girl; briefly, Kim was going to be capturable after her storyline, so she has a stubbed in spot in the cave menu, has a full girl data menu and everything. However, the writer decided it made more sense to have some more adventure story with Kim and her group before you move to take them out of the picture. Since Kim will eventually be capturable, it didn't make sense to take all her entries for the cave and elsewhere out, so that's why you see the extra entry there that doesn't seem to unlock.

Right now the girls you can get are:

Naomi - Shiori Tsukada
Midori - Hitomi Tanaka
Cindy - Jade Kush
Lisa - Alex Chance
Robin - Kasey Chase
Rachel - Kelly Klass
Monique - Osa Lovely
Izumi Mitirashi - Neiro Suzuka
Carla - Sophia Lee
April - Nathaly Cherie
Aika - Aino Kishi

The ones you cannot yet capture (but will in the future):

Kim - Lena Paul
Yuna - Yui Hatanao
Natalie - Aubrey Star
Dani - Piper Fawn

There's a 100% chance more characters will be added in later updates as we grow the areas you can explore and start adding the next town you can visit (expected to come in over the course of a lot of work as we want it to be larger than the starting town).
Cool. Thanks for that. I like the idea of a bit more interraction with the girls before they're captured and converted, particularly a horrified Kim realising her ally has betrayed her the fate that awaits her...

Reactions: armyofrobots

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Cool. Thanks for that. I like the idea of a bit more interraction with the girls before they're captured and converted, particularly a horrified Kim realising her ally has betrayed her the fate that awaits her...
We're definitely trying to work on some more depth to the girls to come; there was a more immediate game "need" to give the player some for resource purposes and to have a bit more resiliancy against some of the random dice rolls; but we have not ruled out rewriting some of the earlier bits. At the very least, Rachel and Lisa will have alternate ways to meet them without the big suspicion hits, same with April and Aika.

There's a balance to be struck between improving existing things and continuing to add new content to the project.

Reactions: TheGeeGees

el1990

May 5, 2017
The conditions for April to be in the dorms are:

1) You haven't already converted her somehow
2) You have space for her (check cave screen)
3) You have completed Kim and Izumi's first arcs

There is no other Natalie content yet; just the hook to the start of her storyline. She should be in the next update.

Seems im missing Kim...how do i get her?

resin, milk and captive storage all lvl 3
disguise lvl 1
didnt do anything on armor and weapon
milk and breeding lvl 3

argentun

May 19, 2020
Seems im missing Kim...how do i get her?

resin, milk and captive storage all lvl 3
disguise lvl 1
didnt do anything on armor and weapon
milk and breeding lvl 3
Kim as of yet is not capturable, she has story content that is still developing so right now we must save before the scene in the tunnel and pine for what will be

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes