armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
That would be nice yes, but I mostly refer to Rachel and Carla who don't have any animations in the cave. I just think some additional scenes would help.
I can't promise anything, but I'll pass the word to our artist and see what can be done.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Testing on 0.2.3 is going on prior to a release (depending on what's broken and how long it takes the team to get it fixed). Expect a roadmap update sometime this weekend as well.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018

Content
- Added Alternate path to get Lisa if you met her but didn't capture her at the beach (if you ditched her entirely; you miss out on her, but we realize she's not to everyone's tastes)
- New character Becka introduced
- New character Jenny introduced
- Natalie has new scenes
- New Tech: Memory Alteration - which will be key to getting some encounters, solving some story paths, etc (this will also be the key check for random encounters once that is working)
- "Cheat mode" added; enter player name "cheater" when it prompts you for a name
- Aika can be met on the beach if you've talked to April after completing Kim's first main story arc
- New area "Duvall Street"
- Additional story for Kim and her band of mystery solvers (still no scooby snacks or mystery machine)
- Aika's plot pieces are all tied together now
- With more girls added, the girl storage techs have been improved slightly to allow more women at each tech level (+1 at 1, +2 at 2)
- Completing the Blackmail storyline now opens up more options for purchase at the hardware store
- April's scenes and paths are finished
- Impact of random Thrall breedings increased
- Some small tweaks to techs

Bug fix
- Fixed a missing jpg image for Carla
- Fixed typo in Izumi's milking scene
- Fixed typos in Izumi's apartment scene
- If you met Aika one way, you can no longer meet her in a different scene "for the first time"
- Fixed a sequence of events that would break the Hardware Store Blackmail storyline from starting
- Fixed an issue causing players to get stuck at the bar
- Fixed an issue where Aika wouldn't appear where she was supposed to
- Fixed the wrong character appearing at the car wash
- Fixed an issue where Memory Altering Tech wouldn't upgrade when purchased

Known Issue:
- Kim's latest story arc is incomplete; so she does give you some directions, but none of the characters she tells you to go find are there yet.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018

For Monique breeding if you like.
I'll send it to the team for possible inclusion in the next update; our artist is particular that all the clips are the same actress even if he has to do some creative editing, but we'll see what they say.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Since bug fixing for this release ran pretty late for a number of the team, the roadmap update will be put out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Jack Hatter

Feb 8, 2021
Just as a heads-up, whenever you guys update, this site doesn't add it to the "Latest Games and Updates" page like most other projects. So I usually just type in the name every few days to check if there's an update.

Still loving the game so far, thank you and your team for their work!

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Just as a heads-up, whenever you guys update, this site doesn't add it to the "Latest Games and Updates" page like most other projects. So I usually just type in the name every few days to check if there's an update.

Still loving the game so far, thank you and your team for their work!
Oh; thanks for that info; any idea how we can get on that list?

AL0694

Aug 20, 2021
how do you trigger the blackmail storyline?? Also i captured Natalie, and other girls, while my suspicion is 15.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
So I just put my name as cheater and the cheats appear there?
yep; you got it

Honestly; we use it to test it out, it wasn't really thought out as a convenient "cheat" system so much as a "here's what we use to zip through the game to test things". We'll probably refactor the UI into something more convenient or a global menu or something down the line.

Reactions: Tinuss

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
how do you trigger the blackmail storyline?? Also i captured Natalie, and other girls, while my suspicion is 15.
If you have bought enough equipment at the hardware store, it is past day 5 of the game, you should get a phone call event. Sometimes the guy who would be blackmailing you ends up dead for reasons we're not yet clear on and then the event won't fire; but outside of our testing where we're hammering things that should not be hammered to make events trigger, we've not seen that happen.

Try buying a fluid pump and seeing if that kicks it off.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes