armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
how many minions sould we have just the 70 for the daliy task or more?
mathematically; it makes the best meta sense to have between 70-80 (because of inevitable casualties) at this stage of the game. Later you will need deeper reserves as they will be needed to do the construction, carry out combat, be a guard force to intercept any raids on your home, and carry out additional tasks.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
I don't seem to find the girl in fourth spot in the cave, can someone give me a hint?
I think #4 is Carla; talk to the shady guy outside the library then pay attention the next time you're walking to town, you'll see a new option for places to go.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
There is a bug fix release coming shortly; it will require a fresh game, but the team believes we've finally fixed the issue of the story sometimes breaking depending on the order some of the events trigger. *Hopefully* this solves that issue.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
0.2.3.1 Bug fix release; new game recommended

Content
- Tech menu UI tweaks

Bug fix
- Fixed a naming mistake on an image for Aika
- Fixed typo in the library fight scene
- Fixed a typo in a Yuna scene
- Fixed typo in a Kim phone call
- Fixed an issue with timers getting confused because a variable was reused too soon
- Fixed capitalization in image paths
- Fixed thrall Weapon value never upgrading

Known Issue:
- Not all of the tech UI screens have been updated as some are getting additional changes

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Project Update:

We're aiming to add more depth, refactor the code into something that supports more ambitious aims, and improve the UI. Here's how we're laying out the plan:
  • Incorporate or build an RPG stats and combat engine into the game
    • We had wanted to use rpgengine; we're having trouble getting it integrated
  • Include party mechanics for combat with your minions / girls helping
  • Rebuild the current code structure into a better class organization to support growing complexity
    • Will help us eliminate having to start a new game every time we do a new major build
    • Some processes, especially the new day routine are getting fairly complex and rebuilding it now is the better way to go
  • Allow for a higher magnitude of resource production/consumption as the game picks up complexity, player acquires more sites, has to choose who will be where and what advantages/disadvantages this will bring
  • Expanded Tech tree through level 3
    • This includes adding more techs particularly around building your base, combat, and more upgrades for the player character
  • UI upgraded to be both easier to read and use
This will not be completed in a single update, but a series of updates. The key for us is continuing to balance releases that move us in this direction while also adding content and story so that you, the players, will have something new to see each time and help us find bugs and issues; as well as making suggestions. This game has only moved along at the pace it has so far thanks to the involvement of the community and the whole team thanks you for your efforts.

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
i feel all girls should have a 0 suspicion route.. as a stealth genre lover, i feel it would fit in this game, and sad that there are some places it would make sense to have, but that there aren't.
I read in comments somewhere, its coming, but not yet.. i guess ill wait then.
But other then that, i like story idea, and i love management games.
And while the actress isn't the same for the non and preg scenes.. that's ok in my book. Because at least an attempt is made to pick 2 girls that look somewhat similar.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
i feel all girls should have a 0 suspicion route.. as a stealth genre lover, i feel it would fit in this game, and sad that there are some places it would make sense to have, but that there aren't.
I read in comments somewhere, its coming, but not yet.. i guess ill wait then.
But other then that, i like story idea, and i love management games.
And while the actress isn't the same for the non and preg scenes.. that's ok in my book. Because at least an attempt is made to pick 2 girls that look somewhat similar.
More routes will eventually be made; in the interest of time, fully fleshing out everything simply hasn't been the top priorities, but we do take the concerns seriously.

I don't believe we switched actresses in more than a couple of cases. It's them or photoshops (though not always a consistent time for both photos).

Command

Mar 24, 2018
Can't seem to find the area to type the cheat in the cave menu looking under the thrawl task area like the description says but I see nothing.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Can't seem to find the area to type the cheat in the cave menu looking under the thrawl task area like the description says but I see nothing.
It's when it prompts you for your name at the start of the game, enter "cheater"

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Thought I had the answer, it was just the blackmailer.
Once again asking how to find Yuna after she disappears with the eggs, sorry.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Thought I had the answer, it was just the blackmailer.
Once again asking how to find Yuna after she disappears with the eggs, sorry.
You can't get Yuna yet after she disappears; you'll be tracking her down as part of Kim's latest Scooby Doo adventure which wasn't ready to go for this release, so hopefully we'll have that out with the next release. The goal is to have that out before the end of August along with a number of changes in the background.

TheGeeGees

Sep 6, 2018
Enjoying the update. Is it possible to use the memory manipulation thing yet? By the time it unlocked, all the available girls were already enthralled and I couldn't see an option to use it.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes