armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
interesting and love it.
should i end the first one but there is no pics
The first is a prequel setting up events of the second, but the characters are new (so far...) and no knowledge of the previous story are necessary to enjoy or succeed with the second. You are a new character for the second story.

The first is at least completed, so there is that.

derpledore

Jan 13, 2018
Is 12 women and 3 kills the current end to this version? There's a couple blank spots in Girl Data between Carla and April so I wanted to be sure

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Is 12 women and 3 kills the current end to this version? There's a couple blank spots in Girl Data between Carla and April so I wanted to be sure
That is correct; you are up to current. There's repeatable events around the cave (and repeatable events coming for around town); but you have gotten through the core content available. We are currently on track for our next release to be sometime late next week; which is currently going to add a lot of behind the scenes changes, but will also add at least one more girl and a few events (as we try to balance functional updates and content updates so we improve the game, but also give you more to do in the incomplete state).

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
We also appreciate any bugs you spot, typos, constructive criticism, ideas, and even suggestions of which actresses might fit into the story. We can't accommodate every suggestion, but we do try and we've incorporated a number of suggestions from the community.

Reactions: TheGeeGees

argentun

May 19, 2020
If I may make one suggestion: The 'keeping the actress after breeding and using morphs' thing, i can respect it, but it might also be viable to select more MILFy actresses for the various girls to display just how much their being turned into broodmares has changed them. They are being turned into MILFS and their bodies are being changed, seems like new MILF actresses is reasonable.

If that was already discussed and discarded i apologize.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
If I may make one suggestion: The 'keeping the actress after breeding and using morphs' thing, i can respect it, but it might also be viable to select more MILFy actresses for the various girls to display just how much their being turned into broodmares has changed them. They are being turned into MILFS and their bodies are being changed, seems like new MILF actresses is reasonable.

If that was already discussed and discarded i apologize.
It came up once with one user sort of sarcastic/sort of angry chiding us for "changing" actresses between before and after; which we have done for none of the photos (so far). To your point, some of the morphs are ok, some are...less ok; and we've tried to stick to actresses who legitimately worked while pregnant or after so the transition looks as believable as possible.

Not at all a bad idea and as we run out of available material, we'll probably have to pivot to MILF-y-er look alikes or whatnot.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Might any of those events involve progress/ a conclusion to Kim's arc?
Yes; on our tracking board right now, Kim's storyline has a whole new layer of events you'll need to find (and hopefully survive; it's a bit easier to get killed in this set of events), that will take you to the next key story point. With everything else going on, it won't go any further than that, but you're talking about almost 10 new scenes at the moment just for the Kim Arc alone.

TheGeeGees

Sep 6, 2018
Yes; on our tracking board right now, Kim's storyline has a whole new layer of events you'll need to find (and hopefully survive; it's a bit easier to get killed in this set of events), that will take you to the next key story point. With everything else going on, it won't go any further than that, but you're talking about almost 10 new scenes at the moment just for the Kim Arc alone.
Nice!

Full Consent

Feb 13, 2022
I like the content that is already in the game. It would be great if girls could be corrupted gradually by watching different versions of each of them. It seems to me that they could be of interest to the player more time. I really hope that this will appear in the next updates.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
I like the content that is already in the game. It would be great if girls could be corrupted gradually by watching different versions of each of them. It seems to me that they could be of interest to the player more time. I really hope that this will appear in the next updates.
While it won't be for all of the girls, there will be more that take multiple encounters/events to get them to a state you can take them, though this isn't quite the corruption path you're describing. Honestly, if we were building the game now with all we've learned, we'd probably have done something more like this.

The next update will have a fair amount of content and a lot of behind the scenes updates. Some which are still not working; but the team is trying to get the bugs sorted and writing is trying to get the next arc of Kim's investigations put in place, new girls to encounter, etc.

AL0694

Aug 20, 2021
While it won't be for all of the girls, there will be more that take multiple encounters/events to get them to a state you can take them, though this isn't quite the corruption path you're describing. Honestly, if we were building the game now with all we've learned, we'd probably have done something more like this.

The next update will have a fair amount of content and a lot of behind the scenes updates. Some which are still not working; but the team is trying to get the bugs sorted and writing is trying to get the next arc of Kim's investigations put in place, new girls to encounter, etc.
when will the drug mechanics be introduced, and what use will the biker bar have? Also i suggest using more ebony actresses

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
when will the drug mechanics be introduced, and what use will the biker bar have? Also i suggest using more ebony actresses
Drug mechanics will be in the next release unless they fail testing and have to get bumped. The Biker bar is planned for a couple plot point interactions (you'll eventually meet one of the newer characters there at some point, not yet planned out).

Agreed; too few ebony characters so far.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Just a clarification on the above: Drug purchasing is definitely in for this update; *selling* drugs is still working out some bugs; so they're coming in either way, the only question is whether or not they have a point.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Things that remain unfinished/broken after recent playtesting:

• Health / Energy bar numbers update, but graphically do not
  • Number of broken variables for girl data not updating correctly
  • Some new plot points unreachable due to back end mistakes
  • Some typo/image errors
  • Selling Drugs isn't working
  • Random girl encounter for some reason jacks your suspicion up to 90
We're still hopeful we'll get a release this weekend

Ronin Ryker

May 6, 2020
IS 1 is among my favorite pregnancy related fetish games, and I have been highly anticipating this sequel! So far the content is small, but I know given time it will be amazing!

Personally, I have little/no need for additional pictures or graphics as I feel the excellent writing is more than enough to provide excitement. I recommend focusing on gameplay/writing and only add images if it doesn't cause us to wait for updates.

Reactions: armyofrobots

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
IS 1 is among my favorite pregnancy related fetish games, and I have been highly anticipating this sequel! So far the content is small, but I know given time it will be amazing!

Personally, I have little/no need for additional pictures or graphics as I feel the excellent writing is more than enough to provide excitement. I recommend focusing on gameplay/writing and only add images if it doesn't cause us to wait for updates.
Right now our biggest time drag is game mechanics work (though most of the project it has been writing). We've gotten mixed feedback on the images; some people enjoy them, some hate them, but we did a poll at the end of IS 1 and the majority wanted some kind of images.

We have a lot of planned content story-wise and some more game mechanics to make it feel more like a game, less like a CYOA.

Please keep the feedback coming, we're all in this working on our parts and it can be hard to appreciate the 10,000 foot view of how it all looks coming together sometimes.

We hope to keep entertaining for some time yet to come. Hell, we don't even have content outside the first town you start in.

altnation

Jul 5, 2020
Played both games. Love the images... I like to read, so I'm not even someone who would not play a text based only game.

Encountered a few bugs, mostly with the upgrade mechanics but it wasn't super serious.

I think what would be great is maybe if the characters who you control had more impact, like not even necessarily mechanical impact just like there would be either progress on acting on them, or the world reacted in some ways.

I felt like there was little reason to go back and look at content, and it was repetitive to see the same scene for the first three girls pop up.

You have some much liberty in text to go different directions.

Reactions: armyofrobots
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes