armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Enjoying the update. Is it possible to use the memory manipulation thing yet? By the time it unlocked, all the available girls were already enthralled and I couldn't see an option to use it.
Not yet, but that will enable the first of the "random encounters" with girls you'll not be taking home to the nest. We're doing this to add a lot of encounters without all the depth that goes into the main alotment of girls as they take a fair amount of time and work to add in and incorporate, whereas randoms you can encounter for one-offs will allow us to bulk up the sex content without having to greatly expand the core cast (though we hope to more than double the number of girls you can capture eventually).

One of the things our two devs have been working on is building out a better system to manage girls, their stats, etc. Unfortunately, we don't have an ETA on when that will be released.

Reactions: TheGeeGees

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
You can't get Yuna yet after she disappears; you'll be tracking her down as part of Kim's latest Scooby Doo adventure which wasn't ready to go for this release, so hopefully we'll have that out with the next release. The goal is to have that out before the end of August along with a number of changes in the background.
Roger roger, thought I messed something up. Thanks.

Reactions: armyofrobots
May 8, 2018
Encountered a potential game breaking bug
After visiting all 3 places during the college investigations, I was sent to meet Izumi. Before I was able to do that, I've received a phone call (and another after that) regarding Yuna's eggs. Done that, and I couldn't progress further - the prompt to meet Izumi did not show up. Had to manually edit the save to change the flag on her arc, I hope that it didn't break anything

Moreover, after achieveing tech lvl 2 the milking upgrade is still unavailable (it shows as "???")

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Encountered a potential game breaking bug
After visiting all 3 places during the college investigations, I was sent to meet Izumi. Before I was able to do that, I've received a phone call (and another after that) regarding Yuna's eggs. Done that, and I couldn't progress further - the prompt to meet Izumi did not show up. Had to manually edit the save to change the flag on her arc, I hope that it didn't break anything

Moreover, after achieveing tech lvl 2 the milking upgrade is still unavailable (it shows as "???")
We'll look into it; you should have to visit Izumi at the faculty offices, then pay her $2000, then come back in some number of days and you'll get tech level 2.

There are only 1 level of tech upgrades for your breeders currently. That menu is being rebuilt.

Reactions: kajsqbwgvujiwbnkn

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
How do you meet becka and Jenny?
If you meet Natalie on the beach after completing Izumi's story, she'll give you a flyer for a car wash being run at the Grocery store; Becka and Jenny are there, though there's not yet further content for them.

Reactions: Billshwr

Demi

Jul 28, 2017
Met Natalie at the beach and got the flyer but when I go to the Grocery store Becka and Jenny aren't there. Are they just not in this version yet or did I find a bug?

Edit: Nevermind I kept going there each day and eventually the option came up. I may have just skipped over if there was a specific day to show up.

Last edited:
Reactions: armyofrobots

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Met Natalie at the beach and got the flyer but when I go to the Grocery store Becka and Jenny aren't there. Are they just not in this version yet or did I find a bug?

Edit: Nevermind I kept going there each day and eventually the option came up. I may have just skipped over if there was a specific day to show up.
Some events have short timers or random times (3-5 days) to space some things out or to give other events a chance to pop up once a major key point has been hit.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Update from the team:

• Currently working on a refactor of the code and variables
  • New class structure being put in behind the scenes
    • Causing us to find numerous fuck ups that hadn't shown in testing
  • Testing new UI
  • Health/Energy bars
  • Currently on track for end of month release or thereabouts

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
is there a money bug? using an old save, and not gaining any cash when a new day starts.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
is there a money bug? using an old save, and not gaining any cash when a new day starts.
You probably need to start from a fresh save, depending on which version the save is from. We've seen a lot of wonky behavior with using old saves. This will likely continue to be an issue for some time un

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes