mightyman55

Oct 4, 2019
Hi, I'm new to this game and I'm enjoying myself with it. My question is how do I unlock Izumi, April, and Aika?

argentun

May 19, 2020
how far have you gotten in the game? Because you need to finish the first kim storyline that ends with you putting the pieces together in her friend's apartment by the beach, and then approach Izumi with 2 grand to get her to look at the samples and unlock level 2 tech, after which you should be able to get Izumi, which unlocks April and Aika, the latter of which you need to go to the end stall while breeding April in the bathroom aka (harry potter and the nerve of this bitch!) option.

mightyman55

Oct 4, 2019
how far have you gotten in the game? Because you need to finish the first kim storyline that ends with you putting the pieces together in her friend's apartment by the beach, and then approach Izumi with 2 grand to get her to look at the samples and unlock level 2 tech, after which you should be able to get Izumi, which unlocks April and Aika, the latter of which you need to go to the end stall while breeding April in the bathroom aka (harry potter and the nerve of this bitch!) option.
I don't quite remember but I don't think I had $2,000 when I finished that quest. Is that a problem?

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I don't quite remember but I don't think I had $2,000 when I finished that quest. Is that a problem?
Once you have 2000 you go to the university and then the offices and you meet Izumi there and pay her to investigate the samples you collected.

She can then be seen three days later and you decide to capture her at the university or at her home.

argentun

May 19, 2020
Exactly, if you haven't paid Izumi, then she isn't capturable and neither are April or Aika, so there is your issue. Hope this helped and welcome to the thread.

mightyman55

Oct 4, 2019
Once you have 2000 you go to the university and then the offices and you meet Izumi there and pay her to investigate the samples you collected.

She can then be seen three days later and you decide to capture her at the university or at her home.
Exactly, if you haven't paid Izumi, then she isn't capturable and neither are April or Aika, so there is your issue. Hope this helped and welcome to the thread.
Thank you for the advice. I had to start over again, and it was a bit of a grind, but now i've unlocked all the available girls. Still enjoying the game.

Reactions: DMon1981

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Mixed news in the update from the team:

- We had hoped to give you an earlier than planned release, but we've cocked something up and the next story hooks are all busted; working on it. We've decided this is a blocker to the next release, so we have to solve it before we push the next update.

- Efforts to create a toggle button system for cave tasks sort of works and sort of doesn't. This will likely be left out of the next update until we get the kinks worked out.

- For once, art is ahead of programming, with a number of new girls being added; though not all have substantive content

Reactions: TheGeeGees

TheGeeGees

Sep 6, 2018
Mixed news in the update from the team:

- We had hoped to give you an earlier than planned release, but we've cocked something up and the next story hooks are all busted; working on it. We've decided this is a blocker to the next release, so we have to solve it before we push the next update.

- Efforts to create a toggle button system for cave tasks sort of works and sort of doesn't. This will likely be left out of the next update until we get the kinks worked out.

- For once, art is ahead of programming, with a number of new girls being added; though not all have substantive content
Thanks for the update. Can you tease us any storyline developments? Will then next update bring a conclusion to Kim's arc, for example?

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Thanks for the update. Can you tease us any storyline developments? Will then next update bring a conclusion to Kim's arc, for example?
I haven't seen the new build; I usually help testing when they're closer to ready (and it doesn't explode when played). My understanding is that Kim's arc continues in this update but is not yet completed. Most of the development tasks have focused on cleaning up other stories like Lisa, April, etc; who had multiple paths that weren't all finished. I will post here when they send me more details.

Reactions: TheGeeGees

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
May I suggest a "Breed everyone in the cave" option, just like the "Milk everyone"?
It could be behind a Tech level, and spend a whole day (or more).

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
May I suggest a "Breed everyone in the cave" option, just like the "Milk everyone"?
It could be behind a Tech level, and spend a whole day (or more).
We did try this and unfortunately after you build up a few women this easily saps all your energy and you hit the "pass out" event. Because breeding is a 10 point hit, until you vastly expand your energy, you'll easily out pace your daily energy with the number of girls you have. For now, the option is on the shelf.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes