zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I think you might want to update the OP with the usual warning that saves are not compatible between versions.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
How do you get april , Izuma , and tech level 2 .
Izuma and tech level 2 are in the next update; we had hoped to have them in this one, but it just wasn't finished and the decision was made to release what was ready rather than delay anohter week.

April has one way in game to be gotten with at least one more planned. You can find her in the dorms after completing Kim's first story arc (where you meet April).

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Not sure why women count is 9, when I only have the 3 house women, Lisa, Robin, Rachel, Carla, April
Shouldnt that be 8?

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Not sure why women count is 9, when I only have the 3 house women, Lisa, Robin, Rachel, Carla, April
Shouldnt that be 8?
That definitely sounds like a mistake; it should be 8. This sometimes happens with 2 Devs; Dev 1 sets a value, Dev 2 also sets the value; etc. I'll send a note to the team.

corruptpriest

Oct 21, 2017
So I was lost and read through this forum for directions and realized I'm more lost than I thought. I can't seem to find this "Kim" that's mentioned or do any kind of upgrade to anything.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
So I was lost and read through this forum for directions and realized I'm more lost than I thought. I can't seem to find this "Kim" that's mentioned or do any kind of upgrade to anything.
In the cave there's a "construction" option, which allows the upgrade of resource storage and room for more women. Kim will appear if you have room to expand your recruited women & you have previously recruited one of the women from the college + day is greater than 10.

The Cave also has all of your tech upgrade options.

Reactions: corruptpriest

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
0.2.1.1 - Bug Fix release

Content
- Added new tech to reduce suspicion
- Izumi's plot now advances through the level 2 tech upgrade
- Added level 2 techs for construction, some minion techs
- Added the right event for Rachel being bred and being pregnant in the cave

Bug fix
- Recruiting April no longer doubles all the actions taken (2x energy loss, suspicion, number of captives)
- Missing energy costs added to several menu options
- Numerous typos, grammatical, and similar errors fixed
- Fixed a variable assignment mistake that was writing garbage on one of the screens
- Fixed a bug causing milk spent for tech upgrades to not be deducted
- Fixed an error with the construction menu causing a redirect to the wrong area in certain conditions
- Fixed Aprils pictures appearing on Rachel's events
- Fixed an issue with variable names in the tech menu

Known Issues
- Tech menu needs some formatting adjustments

Seems someone is trying to kill the links; we'll try to keep replacing them if it happens again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Snakemann

Jul 6, 2020
Seems like Izumi's Questline does not trigger anymore? Anyone got the same issue, or am i just missing something? Day 35, april in the cave, Kims story done.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Seems like Izumi's Questline does not trigger anymore? Anyone got the same issue, or am i just missing something? Day 35, april in the cave, Kims story done.
Damn; may have broken again, what happens when you go to the faculty office?

Snakemann

Jul 6, 2020
Nothing, the option to talk to her does not appear. but i noticed that when i bought the first milk reduction upgrade i got the lvl 1&2 tech together, without having the tech2 option avaible. Maybe that has something to do with it? I'm not really good in such things^^

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Nothing, the option to talk to her does not appear. but i noticed that when i bought the first milk reduction upgrade i got the lvl 1&2 tech together, without having the tech2 option avaible. Maybe that has something to do with it? I'm not really good in such things^^
Sounds like there's a flag broken; I'll pass word to the Devs and hopefully they can find it. Good catch!

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Issues found:
- Izumi's story text from the scene where you get tech level 2 is missing entirely for some reason
- Izumi's loop can be restarted for some reason, this can break the storyline of the game
- Izumi checks for you to have the money...then for some reason doesn't actually take it from you. (Izumi, you're a terrible business woman!)
- Some of the upgrades under minion tech aren't updating their text correctly. The tech applies, but it doesn't indicate it in the menu.
- Wrong text in Rachael's cave breeding

All of these are being worked on for a bug fix release shortly.

Reactions: PronFox
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes